• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: father abuses children for playing with $3k rabbit. SCDF called in

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NP_20160131_CRJUMP_1152733.jpg

FOR SAFETY: Two safety life air packs were set up under the block in Boon Lay as a precautionary measure.
TNP PHOTO: 
ARIFFIN JAMAR

Boon Lay drama: Relatives call cops over safety of children

Jan 31, 2016 6:00am

By CATHERINE ROBERT,ARIFFIN JAMAR

Last night, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) launched a dramatic operation after fears that a man would harm his children.
Officers were seen at the top of Block 186, Boon Lay Avenue, all ready to rappel down to a unit on the 22nd storey shortly after 9.35pm.
Two safety life air packs were also set up under the block as a precautionary measure, said an SCDF spokesman.
Rescuers were on standby too. Two fire engines, three support vehicles and an ambulance were despatched to the scene.
The stand-off started earlier in the day, said Mr Nashir Haji Yusop who is the man's uncle by marriage.
Mr Nashir, 56, told The New Paper on Sunday in Malay: "My sister had gone over at 9am to try and persuade the man to take his eldest son to the doctor.
"She was concerned because the father had hit the boy (on Friday) and there were marks on the boy's shoulder and neck."
The man was upset with his son, who had ignored repeated warnings not to play with the family's pet rabbit, which cost $3,000, added Mr Nashir.
The man has five children, aged between five and 10. It is not clear where the children's mother was.
Mr Nashir recounted how his sister stood outside the three-room flat, trying to convince the man to let her in.
"I went down later at around 9pm to help my sister talk to the man, but he told us, 'The police has come to my home six times already, you better just leave.'"
Mr Nashir said the man refused to let either of them in. The children were locked inside, along with a woman relative.
He said: "The children's father is a hot-tempered man. He had previously threatened to throw his children down (from the flat) when he was angry.
"We were so worried over the safety of the young ones and decided to call the police."
A police spokesman said the man was arrested for alleged child abuse last night.
Investigations are ongoing.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1454204245

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: father abuses children for playing with $3k rabbit. SCDF called i

NP_20160131_CRJUMP_1152733.jpg

FOR SAFETY: Two safety life air packs were set up under the block in Boon Lay as a precautionary measure.
TNP PHOTO: 
ARIFFIN JAMAR

Boon Lay drama: Relatives call cops over safety of children

Jan 31, 2016 6:00am

By CATHERINE ROBERT,ARIFFIN JAMAR

Last night, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) launched a dramatic operation after fears that a man would harm his children.
Officers were seen at the top of Block 186, Boon Lay Avenue, all ready to rappel down to a unit on the 22nd storey shortly after 9.35pm.
Two safety life air packs were also set up under the block as a precautionary measure, said an SCDF spokesman.
Rescuers were on standby too. Two fire engines, three support vehicles and an ambulance were despatched to the scene.
The stand-off started earlier in the day, said Mr Nashir Haji Yusop who is the man's uncle by marriage.
Mr Nashir, 56, told The New Paper on Sunday in Malay: "My sister had gone over at 9am to try and persuade the man to take his eldest son to the doctor.
"She was concerned because the father had hit the boy (on Friday) and there were marks on the boy's shoulder and neck."
The man was upset with his son, who had ignored repeated warnings not to play with the family's pet rabbit, which cost $3,000, added Mr Nashir.
The man has five children, aged between five and 10. It is not clear where the children's mother was.
Mr Nashir recounted how his sister stood outside the three-room flat, trying to convince the man to let her in.
"I went down later at around 9pm to help my sister talk to the man, but he told us, 'The police has come to my home six times already, you better just leave.'"
Mr Nashir said the man refused to let either of them in. The children were locked inside, along with a woman relative.
He said: "The children's father is a hot-tempered man. He had previously threatened to throw his children down (from the flat) when he was angry.
"We were so worried over the safety of the young ones and decided to call the police."
A police spokesman said the man was arrested for alleged child abuse last night.
Investigations are ongoing.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1454204245

Bloody idiot only know how to kpkb and threaten women and children between 5 to 10. Hot temper my foot, against children that are 5 to 10? Must be kidding, try taking on full size adult and see what happens.......drama, if you ask me......

Pay 3 thousand for a bloody rabbit.......really don't know what to say

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: father abuses children for playing with $3k rabbit. SCDF called i

Two safety life air packs were set up under the block in Boon Lay as a precautionary measure.

Sure? at the right position? sekalee the man throw his boy down two blocks away

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what kind of rabbit is worth $3k?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of father is he that threatened to throw his kids down from the flat because of a rabbit ?

Malay people are kind and gentle to animals and other races. They prefer to kill, maim, hit, torture their own kind rather than do that to other animals and other races.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What kind of father is he that threatened to throw his kids down from the flat because of a rabbit ?

not fit to be a father if he prefers to threaten and hit his kids over one rabbit.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

m&ds have so many children that the man probably think that it doesn't matter if one of his child is dead over a 3k rabbit.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Play has a very wide intepretation. I used to recoil in horror as I saw my primary schoolmates play with a grasshopper by dismembering the legs from its body. It still gives me the shudders.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

m&ds have so many children that the man probably think that it doesn't matter if one of his child is dead over a 3k rabbit.

Good riddance!

Rabbit life is more precious.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Play has a very wide intepretation. I used to recoil in horror as I saw my primary schoolmates play with a grasshopper by dismembering the legs from its body. It still gives me the shudders.

I used to do it when I was very young. Pull out the hind legs so that the grasshoppers wont be able to jump.

Now I find it so cruel.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farking hell! Got so many kids still can have an expensive hobby? 3K for one frigging rabbit?

What an asshole dad! One rabbit is more valuable than the kids..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farking hell! Got so many kids still can have an expensive hobby? 3K for one frigging rabbit?

predigree rabbits can breed and bring in good cash. 1 time easily $2000

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 m&d kid probably not even worth a 3k rabbit.

How many 3k rabbits are there? How many 3k rabbits do you see? Not many at all in fact they are rare.

How many m&d kids do you see? Everywhere. They are all clones of themselves too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

obviously the 3k rabbit would be turned into golden treasure budhha's rabbit foot soup in a expensive chinese restaurant costing $69 per 100 gram,more expensive than shark fin soup,like breeding exotic fish like luo han yu or arowana.if my children messed with it i would fling them out of the window too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 m&d kid probably not even worth a 3k rabbit.

How many 3k rabbits are there? How many 3k rabbits do you see? Not many at all in fact they are rare.

How many m&d kids do you see? Everywhere. They are all clones of themselves too.

You are absolutely right. Pimps will pay more for Chinese kids.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup one of the very few posts that i agree with you. That's why they need to protect Chinese kids more.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

true,chinese adoption kids are in high demand in the western world,white people just cant get enough of the yellow gooey fever oriental flavour kids,if it was some m&d or african kunte kinte kid,u can be sure they will be left in starvation somewhere or shipped off to the orphanage.last thing they need is some monkey going around robbing seven elevens and korean convinence stores and capping their ass when they are old age.