• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the fattest thing you have ever done?

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the fattest thing you have ever done?

For me:

Went to whampoa food market, ate one plate chicken rice and one plate hokkien mee, down with 3 cans of red bull. Went home, KNS forgot my uncle visiting today. Was forced to eat a full dinner with him as well.

Calories consumed that day confirmed over 5000

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whampoa market: braised duck, satay, or luah and many many bottles of tiger!!!:o

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That time no money sibeh horny next door auntie quote me 20 and I obliged. I remembered she is at least 100 kg. Had to do doggie cos I will be crushed otherwise. That is the fattest I swear. I learnt to b more discerning.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That time no money sibeh horny next door auntie quote me 20 and I obliged. I remembered she is at least 100 kg. Had to do doggie cos I will be crushed otherwise. That is the fattest I swear. I learnt to b more discerning.

Charge more for the hazard.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha, laugh until limpeh anorexic

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
eat this

Photo-4-3-13-10-22-29-AM.jpg

and this at the same time

8724034230_302e4345e4_b.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pig trotter , followed by fish head curry and round it up with durian chendoh... all in one meal

And lastly, my blood pressure medicine pill.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mine was to packet back the leftover food from our RC buffet dinner for the elderly residents. It fed us well for the next 3 meals and a supper. Burp!!

jw5

Loyal
She pay you 20 or you pay her 20? :biggrin: