• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will SAF send ground troops to fight ISIS?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypoore will send their elite force to fight whoever
under the coercion of the evil U S Ass

so far this is not happening
as the U S Ass know very well that
it is tantamount to sending hapless people to suicide.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You siao or what! Knowing the nature of kiasi PAP, they will be sending peasant conscripts to their death. And blood will be in your hands!

I have better things to do with my life than fighting a bunch of religious nuts on the ground. Just dump a few nuclear bombs on Syria and the job will be done.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good will they do to a Nation ? Last I heard they are screwing LTK, CSM in Parliament in NCMP things.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want to see Kee Chiu's forces being encircled and surrounded by the ISIS, and he surrenders to them ? it's so humiliating and embarrassing for the SAF.

but if they video tape down chopping off his cock head then it would be worldwide publicity no? if those who dont know where is singapore, at least they know what is a eunuch, sorry i mean a casio.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SAF will recruit Geylang whores to go to Syria to fuck the ISIS rebels. U can't shoot at someone when you are getting a blow job.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our SAF is more than a match for ISIS. ISIS knows this, that's why they stay away from Singapore and our legion of sinkies. Our Operationally-Read NSmen are more than a match than any ISIS bushwhacker, like what this major is telling the reporters.

24apr14_news4.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The minute SAF gets involved in the ISIS conflict, the next minute, it will be the end of sinkie land. Don't play play with ISIS, leave them alone to settle scores with USA, their coalition forces and Russia.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even the US dont want to send in ground troops, what has Singapore got to do with this shit?
Even Mudland and Indonesia - both Muslim countries refuse to send any ground troops...this speak as much.

some more with our speckys - no matter how much you camo, you go undercover, the sight of speckys is a dead giveaways...as good as painting a bullseye on yoru ass.