• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to wipe out the entire tank battalion!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only a full blown retard could possibly conceive something like this....definitely certified america technology.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I feel asleep halfway through the video what happened at the end?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
only a full blown retard could possibly conceive something like this....definitely certified america technology.

Such technology is really stupid. It can't happened. How would i send my tank battalion on an assault when i am not even sure the ground ahead is clear of enemy's fire power.

Now if you can send in your Air force to control of the sky. Then send in your special trained trooper to scout out the area. If the area is clear, send in your tank and ground troops to hold on to the ground. That's the modern way troops fight now. The illustration is really stupid. It can only work if you have really low tech enemies without any 1st hand information.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Chinese PLA it is very simple to wipe out whole armour division by one single radiation enhanced 4th generation nuke warhead. Neutron bomb. It also leaves no radioactive contamination afterwards because it is pure fusion H-bomb triggered without using any uranium nor plutonium.