• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the best retirement & death age for a single

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A single men or woman with no dependent.
What is the best retirement age ?
What is the most ideal age to hand in ic ?

My thought is 50 for retirement and 65 to hand in ic.
You ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ?

Must ask Leslie Cheung and Danny Chan. People still remember them as handsome.

Lady Diana too. You will never get to see her macam Mother Teresa.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Retire at 40.

Death in mid 60s.

After 65 everything goes downhill anyway so it's good to check out while everything still works.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If work is interesting and stimulating, why not work till age 60 or 65,
and if one is healthy and mobile, stay healthy and enjoy life until may be age 80.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If work is interesting and stimulating, why not work till age 60 or 65,
and if one is healthy and mobile, stay healthy and enjoy life until may be age 80.
Too bad my work suck till beyond descriptions. Anyway what is there to enjoy after 65 to 70 ? Visiting clinics and hospitals ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad my work suck till beyond descriptions. Anyway what is there to enjoy after 65 to 70 ? Visiting clinics and hospitals ?

As long as can walk, can take plane go travelling even beyond 75. The airport staff will help push in wheel chair to assist the immigration clearance.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
retirement is angmoh thinking, does not apply to Chinese race.

Chinese don't retire.

Angmoh during their reign British Empire accumulated some much wealth from their evil tradings - slave and opium trade, they shamefully want to forget about their past and claim retirement.

Fuck the British bastards.

You ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retirement is angmoh thinking, does not apply to Chinese race.

Chinese don't retire.

Angmoh during their reign British Empire accumulated some much wealth from their evil tradings - slave and opium trade, they shamefully want to forget about their past and claim retirement.

Fuck the British bastards.
If there is no retirement age for Chinese, I would bring forward my prefered death age to 55.