• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

world class chow ah gua in getai

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
600x338.jpg

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a housewives killer.I dun understand why is he given so much publicity.Is the IRA investigating his income?Sometime bk when he was performing in a getai,there is a guest hanged a garland onto him with 1000 notes totally about 10k.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is a housewives killer.I dun understand why is he given so much publicity.Is the IRA investigating his income?Sometime bk when he was performing in a getai,there is a guest hanged a garland onto him with 1000 notes totally about 10k.

This hau hau right?!....$10,000 wow!...must have a golden arse or he blow 'golden flutes'...:p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He sings like shit and behave like a chow ah gua or worst. I vomited each time I see him on TV.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
This hau hau right?!....$10,000 wow!...must have a golden arse or he blow 'golden flutes'...:p

hahhahhahah. sinkies are truly stupid . please lah , all this is staged by him and the getai people. it's their own people putting on a show to con those stupid hdb aunties behind the scene the dollar notes are collected and return and stapled into another garland for another con job. he is not even worth $1. same thing in those HFJ. all for show. alot of these chow ah bengs does not have any money. I would only believe it if they dare to burn real $10K notes to show they are loaded. otherwise only stupid auntiies would fall for such tricks, like those street peddlars selling koyok.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhahhahah. sinkies are truly stupid . please lah , all this is staged by him and the getai people. it's their own people putting on a show to con those stupid hdb aunties behind the scene the dollar notes are collected and return and stapled into another garland for another con job. he is not even worth $1. same thing in those HFJ. all for show. alot of these chow ah bengs does not have any money. I would only believe it if they dare to burn real $10K notes to show they are loaded. otherwise only stupid auntiies would fall for such tricks, like those street peddlars selling koyok.
The money is real. It's to stop him from singing.