• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

huat ah! last nite I won tug of war against ghost pulling my blanket

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was damn sleepy last night. I knew I was sleeping alone in a big cold room.

Middle of my sleep, KNNCCB I felt my blanket was being pulled down from my leg end away from myself, silently but strongly.

I was trying to get sleep, couldn't be bordered. So I pulled back my blanket back up, and in my heart cursing KNNCCB, WAF ghost could that be? Don't CB disturbance in my sleep fuck off!

But again and again my blanket way being pulled. I insist I want my blanket and sleep. So I pulled back. Ghost pulled again. Until I got pissed, I pulled with a strong jerk and a roar.

Then I knew I won. The ghost lost and fucked off leaving me to ZZZZZZ shiok.

When I woke up.

I caught the ghost also.

I was my Fucking laptop wrapped in my blanket falling off edge of bed, dragging blanket off. KNNCCB!

I was wondering what the fuck ghost dare to fuck around with me, CB!

:biggrin:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur laptop has a spirit ...

I mostly had kicked laptop off the bed edge, it hanged on there for 15 mins like a weight and pulled tug of war with me, hosted up and down by the blanket. It was cold, and I wanted bad to sleep, refused to wake up even if ghost pulled my blanket. Unless ghost pulled my dick, then I had to get up and do something :biggrin:

I had good sleep after I jerked the blanket and won the tug of war, almost forgot about it, actually jerk landed a part of laptop resting on floor, so almost no weight to pull my blanket.

The morning I woke up and opened blanket the blanket slipped down there again by 30cm, because laptop fell flat as I opened blanket. Then i immediately recalled the tug of war last night.

Son of a gun laptop played ghost when I needed sleep....