• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 5000 years of Chinese civilization and u got this

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hong Kong and Taiwanese don't behave like that.

‘Who got hurt? Go get proof from the hospital’: video of China’s ‘Roaring Queen’ goes viral after she’s asked to keep her voice down on subway train

PUBLISHED : Friday, 29 January, 2016, 12:43pm
UPDATED : Friday, 29 January, 2016, 12:43pm

Sidney Leng
[email protected]

8ef00044-c63e-11e5-bbaf-0bb83de8b470_1280x720.jpg

The woman arguing with passengers on the train in Hangzhou. Photo: SCMP Pictures

A video has gone viral on the internet in China of a woman loudly protesting on a subway train after a member of the public asked her to keep her voice down on her mobile phone, a newspaper reported.

The woman from Hangzhou in eastern Zhejiang province has been dubbed by some internet users the “roaring queen” after her outburst.

The video was posted online by a student and it shows the woman dressed in pink talking loudly on her mobile, the Qianjiang Evening News reported.

WATCH: video footage of the outburst

A member of the public asked her to speak more quietly and she replied, “I have no morals. I’ll be responsible if I do any harm to anyone here.”

A subway security guard later asked her to calm down, but to no avail, the report said.

The woman is shown in the video firing questions at passengers on the train after she hangs up.

“Who got hurt?” she asks.

When confronted by a passengers she says, “Go and get proof from the hospital. I will compensate you. I have the ability to compensate you.”

She then shows her personal ID and cell phone number.

READ MORE: Chinese woman jailed for blocking subway train in row over her crying baby

The woman said she worked in the legal industry and earned a decent monthly salary, according to the report.

The authorities in Hangzhou have banned people from speaking loudly on subway trains.

The media in China regularly reports on disputes on the subway and the authorities in many cities have run campaigns to try to encourage greater courtesy among passengers.

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;DgX02YelJ3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgX02YelJ3Q[/video]

杭州地铁现“咆哮女”:我就是没道德

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a 3 year old childish expectation of civilization.

Teachers will teach the book version of civilization to all the 3 years old kids, but that is just an INACCURATE THEORETICAL version and very narrow scope of the civilization. In real life people will learn an practice and STRONGLY DEVELOP the other realistic and practical versions of civilization, which is way beyond what teachers taught the 3 year old kids.

:biggrin:

Just like school will teach you a very stupid version of sex education, but we all learn and practiced and developed very very far beyond that.

If you are capable of only what the teacher taught you then you are hopeless and can not survive, your sex partners will leave you for someone else.

Civilization includes a huge load of brutal wild evil violent cruel and cunning ways of dealing with others, especially enemies or hostile parties. School will never teach you these, and therefore people are UNEQUAL in levels of abilities.

Your childish expectation of 5000 years civilization to be like 3 year old obedient kids is ridiculous, if the Chinese people killed you and cannibalized you, it is also part of the 5000 years civilization, except that only a minority can reach this extreme level. Cannibalism IS DEFINITELY a part of the 5000 years civilization, and still in a very secretive practice.

cannibalism10.jpg

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;vr0hq-CxR3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr0hq-CxR3U[/video]

7 Reasons why Chinese are the most undesirable tourists

[video=youtube;quk3b4XmfNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quk3b4XmfNY[/video]

Chinese tourists behaving badly

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can offer Official Historical Facts from 5000 years of Cannibalism Civilization :

http://m.5dwo.com/lishi/view/20150920185300.html

分一杯羹的典故由来
2015-09-20 18:53:00

想分得好处时,人们常说“分一杯羹”。“羹”,上“羔”,下“美”,最初指用羊肉烹制的浓肉汤,后来词义逐渐扩大。“分一杯羹”就是分一碗肉汤的含义。最早要分一杯羹的典故来自刘邦。

据《史记·项羽本纪》载:楚汉之争早期,项羽占有很大的优势。双方在广武城对峙多日,彭越绕道项羽背后,切断楚军粮道,项羽对此有些忧虑。为了威逼刘邦早点投降,项羽在大堂之上设置案板,将刘邦的父亲绑在上面。然后传话给汉王:“你如果不赶快投降,我就煮了你的父亲。”刘邦回答:“我和你都曾受命于楚怀王,彼此约为兄弟,我的父亲也是你的父亲。你如果要烹你的父亲,那么到时候分我一杯羹吧!”项羽听了大怒,想杀掉刘邦的父亲。项伯就说:“天下事也很难说的准,那些志在夺取天下的人往往是不在乎家的,即使杀了也对事情没有帮助,反而增加彼此的仇恨,还是算了吧!”项羽听从了他的意见。

后来随着“羹”的含义演变,“分一杯羹”也用来泛指分得一部分利益或好处。如:“战争刚结束,各派都来分一杯羹。”

This is the Official Founder of Han Dynasty Liu Bang 256BC, aka 256 years before Christ.

He fought sort of civil war with his own brotherhood Xiang Yu, who bonded father of Liu Bang to the meat chopping board and threaten to cook and cannibalize his father intending to force Liu Bang to surrender.
cannibalism10.jpg

61fb76c67d6a11e58a4fb82a72e00100.jpg

http://m.xiachufang.com/recipe/1044421/

This was the civil war immediately after this 2 sworn brothers together fought and eliminated the First Emperor Qin Dynasty. Liu Bang won forcing Xiang Yu to commit suicide at defeat and siege.

His reply to the threat of cooking and cannibalizing his father became a VERY CLASSIC part of culture known by all the Chinese historian and students known now as the Chinese idiom of 分一杯羹. To the absolute surprise of Xiang Yu, Liu Bang's response to the cannibalism threat against his father was: you and me are brothers, so my father is also your father, and if you intent to cook OUR FATHER for cannibalism, I demand to have a share too, pse serve me a bowl of cannibalism soup after you cooked our father, and I will drink with you together cannibalize our father.

Xiang Yu lost and died, because Liu Bang was obviously stronger, and willing to cannibalize his own father to drink the soup, which Xiang Yu was incapable to match.

5000 years of Civilization can not be the lame 3 year old kid Courtesy and Nice Girl behavior CRAP.

The good strong part of 5000 years civilization is CANNIBALIZE YOUR OWN FATHER & YOU WILL QUALIFY TO BE KING - RULE CHINA for approx 400 years until 220AD.

W020080709401627257916.jpg

%E5%88%98%E9%82%A61.jpg

In the astonishing elite portion of 5000 years civilization, today in school we teach students to use Chinese Idiom of 分一杯羹 for the clear demands to have a cut or a share into a very significant interest. Be it financial economic interest, sexual interest, business interest, war or territorial sovereignty interest.

E.g. the oil in South China Sea current being sorted by China, Japan, Vietnam, Philippine etc. Each are demanding to 分一杯羹 aka get their hands into the oil interest in South China Sea.

This is what I called 5000 years of civilization. And by 3 year old courtesy, you will never get any share from the oil and gas in South China Sea. It must be by CARNAGE and WAR using Art of War by Sun Zi 孙子兵法, which is another astonishing part of 5000 years civilization.

So please stop eating the wrong lame ass 5000 years civilization shit. Cannibalism and Carnage and Art of War is the CREAM of 5000 years civilization not the Western IDIOT's Nice Good Citizen Civic manner CRAP! Fuck it!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a historical episode where a highly skilled martial artist when visited upon by liu bei was so embarrassed coming home empty-handed after a hunt that he killed his wife in the kitchen and cooked her for the visiting liu entourage. chinks have been cannibals for thousands of years, even among the so called nobles and elites.

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yum

Yummy

61fb76c67d6a11e58a4fb82a72e00100.jpg

there's a historical episode where a highly skilled martial artist when visited upon by liu bei was so embarrassed coming home empty-handed after a hunt that he killed his wife in the kitchen and cooked her for the visiting liu entourage. chinks have been cannibals for thousands of years, even among the so called nobles and elites.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the pioneer generation landed on malay shores, they behaved in similar manner. UMNO taught them manners and " sopan santun". But still these ingrates complain and complain. It took the British another few generation before PAP was formed and held the pioneers on a leash and told to behave. Looks like it's working.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo liu bei liu bang gung bak kut teh jin ho jiak si boh

[video=youtube;GEpJdHS1pV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEpJdHS1pV0[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is racism!!!!

Oh wait..... this one is about chinese ppl so it's not racist it's only racist when it's not about chinese ppl and about shit skin. Just ask niggers johntan and syed putra.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that ill-bred woman was clearly a Manchu, a barbarian in China. it is regrettable that she spoiled the good name of the Han people 5000 years of proud Chinese Han civilization.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that ill-bred woman was clearly a Manchu, a barbarian in China. it is regrettable that she spoiled the good name of the Han people 5000 years of proud Chinese Han civilization.

This will disappoint so many ppl especially the biased niggers and the chinese dogs. They have double standards too. Just assume this was about india and you made a claim oh that ill bred woman isn't an indian it would be perfectly acceptable BUT not if it's referring to manchus and hans aka chinese.

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 5000 years of Chinkpanzee barbarism instead of civilization!

It does not matter how (especially western barbarians) view it. Chinese population is highest proportion and majority, hence epic center of values and weights. Western values are cheap foolish and wrong, and must be ignored and discriminated.