• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Child Is Precious! Only I Can Discipline My Child! Teachers Please Fuck Off!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
923430_10152243539739985_1300844624_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0308563664985.341237.535214984&type=3&theater

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back in the 80s, it was the other way round. parents asking teachers to discipline their child because the parents themselves did not have time to do the disciplining.

i still remember the metre-long wooden ruler that were used on the knuckles and palms of naughty students.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
back in the 80s, it was the other way round. parents asking teachers to discipline their child because the parents themselves did not have time to do the disciplining.

Those children in the 80s that got caned often by parents and teachers have all grown up. They are parents today. And they are telling you, their parents, their ex-teachers, their ex-sergeants, that they utterly hated and despised that sort of upbringing and disciplining you subjected them to. Don't treat their kids the same way you treated them when they were kids. They will make you pay for it.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What bloody nonsense?! Time to bring back public caning, flying dusters and flying chalks. Hit their knuckles using a ruler and kneeing on the edge of a metre ruler.
Should the parents complain, throw them to jail and cane them 24 strokes for not bringing up their child properly!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple solution lah. If child creates a problem in class, ring the parents to take the child home. After a few times, the parents will wake up and face reality.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i inherited a hole in my flimsy primary school desk, and a new teacher thought i created it. she asked me to insert my middle finger into hole from the bottom and whacked the finger with a ruler. i could sense the pent up frustration and rage in her as i endured the punishment with grit and no tears nor protest. i look at holes in desks these days with fascination. her contempt for youthful humanity is still vivid in my mind. i wished she got married and enjoyed a good fuck. :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever invented boarding school is a genius. For GBP 30,000 per year you can leave your kid with them and let the teachers do the disciplining and caring for you while you can carry on with your own life. Cheapskate Sinkies will understand $4 char kway teow but never this. The trick of course is to find a good boarding school who will accept your kid and no boarding school worth its salt will accept a kid who is poorly disciplined to start with so still have to do the necessary work personally up to at least primary one then you can dump him/her onto the boarding school.

[video=youtube;MJ4OOmv9SDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ4OOmv9SDw[/video]

jw5

Loyal
At least you had the chance to show her the middle finger. :wink:

i inherited a hole in my flimsy primary school desk, and a new teacher thought i created it. she asked me to insert my middle finger into hole from the bottom and whacked the finger with a ruler. i could sense the pent up frustration and rage in her as i endured the punishment with grit and no tears nor protest. i look at holes in desks these days with fascination. her contempt for youthful humanity is still vivid in my mind. i wished she got married and enjoyed a good fuck. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever invented boarding school is a genius. For GBP 30,000 per year you can leave your kid with them and let the teachers do the disciplining and caring for you while you can carry on with your own life. Cheapskate Sinkies will understand $4 char kway teow but never this. The trick of course is to find a good boarding school who will accept your kid and no boarding school worth its salt will accept a kid who is poorly disciplined to start with so still have to do the necessary work personally up to at least primary one then you can dump him/her onto the boarding school.

[video=youtube;MJ4OOmv9SDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ4OOmv9SDw[/video]

Harrow? The infamous jho low studied there. Now he is a billionaire thanks to Najib. Donated USD50 million for cancer research. There is a branch campus in Bangkok. Currently Swiss authorities trying to figure out how come his dad has hundred of millions in Swiss accounts. Die die send your kids there. Parents will be well rewarded.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is brutal and sadistic. The teacher had carried her bedroom's antics too far.

Good thing it was only your middle finger that got whacked.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with the writer. Teachers in school should set an example of good character with noble pursuits. Leave the disciplining to the parents/guardians. Good teachers motivate the students and get them interested in the subjects they study.

Cheers!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unfortunately, because of the lack of discipline by teachers and more so by parents, children these days are becoming pampered , lazy and ill disciplined.

The other day, my friends were commenting that this generation of youths are the "strawberry generation".
They are pampered by rich parents, rebellious and unable to take hardship because they have been cushioned from tough discipline. They don't have the staying power of the earlier generations where we fought for survival and worked hard to build our homes and country.

I am not too confident that Singapore will continue to do just as well economically in the next 50 years given the character of our youth generation today.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unfortunately, because of the lack of discipline by teachers and more so by parents, children these days are becoming pampered , lazy and ill disciplined.

The other day, my friends were commenting that this generation of youths are the "strawberry generation".
They are pampered by rich parents, rebellious and unable to take hardship because they have been cushioned from tough discipline. They don't have the staying power of the earlier generations where we fought for survival and worked hard to build our homes and country.

I am not too confident that Singapore will continue to do just as well economically in the next 50 years given the character of our youth generation today.

The parents of the strawberry generation were whipped and yelled at by their own parents, teachers and drill sergeants. So, instead of blaming the strawberry kids, why not blame their parents for deciding that they don't want their kids to be brought up the same way they were brought up?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, the parents will join in unison with the teacher whenever the child is faulted by teacher. Now the parents will protect their child from the teacher.

How times have changed.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau 15 years old still need to discipline?

Its already too late.....they are already young men and women!

The more you discipline the more they rebel!