• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medical Card For Singaporean

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you been to JB Govt Hospital yourself before bro? My wife's grandmother was admitted and ya, her medical fee was RM8 due to her old age (Malaysia own form of Pioneer Generation:smile: I have to tell off the doctors when they doing their round. She was scheduled for operation to remove some kidney stones and must not have any intake of food or water. But for 3 days, the operation was delaying after delaying. The nurses have no idea what is in store, the doctors were blaming each other and high work load.... Frankly speaking, I rather pay RM400-RM600monthly to prevent myself to be in such situation.
Four cases, close family and relatives. One accident, two emergencies, one stroke. All warded then fully recovered.

Last edited:

kslresidence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Four cases, close family and relatives. One accident, two emergencies, one stroke. All warded then fully recovered.

Good to know that. Anyway for the spirit of sharing as bro wuqi always encourage, those who are interested to get more medical coverage in Malaysia can contact my agent. No need to mention me as I not getting referral comm or anything.

Kong Na Na
+6017 786 1125
WeChat: nana84

Btw, she is from Great Eastern Life