• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Religion of Peace has a manual on martyrdom. Spend 15 minutes to know terrorism.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come read Islam's authoritative and official manual on jihad. Learn how the Satanic Cult of Death teaches its practitioners the values of murdering and dying for allah and the rewards they are promised. This is official stuff that Muslims are taught.

I keep telling people that Islam is not a religion. No religion teaches its practitioners to go kill non-believers except Islam. Islam is a fake religion and a Satanic Ideology. Prepare to freak your mind out.

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/56

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Religion of Peace has a manual on martyrdom. Spend 15 minutes to know terrori

It would help if Islam taught its followers to forgive. Then there would be no hatred for those who "insult" Islam.

Without this teaching, can Muslims take it upon themselves to forgive?

Cheers!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Religion of Peace has a manual on martyrdom. Spend 15 minutes to know terrori

It would help if Islam taught its followers to forgive. Then there would be no hatred for those who "insult" Islam.

Without this teaching, can Muslims take it upon themselves to forgive?

Cheers!

Are you kidding? Try reading the Sunnah on Jihad for 30 minutes and see the demonic teachings in there.

Islam is all about commanding Muslims to conquer non-Muslims. Kill them and subjugate them. Forgiving is only between Muslims and Muslims. Even that has its limits as Muslims are even taught to foresake their own family members should they leave Islam.

(Qur’an 9:23)
“O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.”

(Qur’an 60:4)
“There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone…’”

(Qur’an 58:22)
“You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.”

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP still bans many books which are less violent than the Koran and 70% daft Sinkies are fine with it, so who cares if it's a Lightning or Islamic caliphate ........

[video=youtube;Q-2xT1gwINo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-2xT1gwINo[/video]

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP still bans many books which are less violent than the Koran and 70% daft Sinkies are fine with it, so who cares if it's a Lightning or Islamic caliphate ........

[video=youtube;Q-2xT1gwINo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-2xT1gwINo[/video]

There are translations of all Islamic Scripture available online. Prithall is the best translation. The others have been deliberately transliterated to include "Palestine" into the text to serve the current agenda of Muslims.

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/56

http://www.quran.com

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know a few muslims, and they are not at all like the jihadist you make them out to be. They are the exact opposite. They love soccer, rock music, fashion, food, and are like many working-class people, are more concerned about getting on with their lives than religious issues. They do not show any signs of cultural superiority, and like most of us, are conscious about how they look in public, their hairstyles, clothes, etc. Whilst there are jihadists and extrememists out there, it is not fair for us, or anybody to lump them all together and treat them as terrorists. This is how the IS and their ilk would want the world to treat all muslims and drive them to all fight against the "infidels." We, who are not muslims, must not fall into this "eye-for-an-eye" mindset. If we do, IS would have won.

Cheers!

Are you kidding? Try reading the Sunnah on Jihad for 30 minutes and see the demonic teachings in there.

Islam is all about commanding Muslims to conquer non-Muslims. Kill them and subjugate them. Forgiving is only between Muslims and Muslims. Even that has its limits as Muslims are even taught to foresake their own family membHers should they leave Islam.

(Qur’an 9:23)
“O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.”

(Qur’an 60:4)
“There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone…’”

(Qur’an 58:22)
“You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.”

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know a few muslims, and they are not at all like the jihadist you make them out to be. They are the exact opposite. They love soccer, rock music, fashion, food, and are like many working-class people, are more concerned about getting on with their lives than religious issues. They do not show any signs of cultural superiority, and like most of us, are conscious about how they look in public, their hairstyles, clothes, etc. Whilst there are jihadists and extrememists out there, it is not fair for us, or anybody to lump them all together and treat them as terrorists. This is how the IS and their ilk would want the world to treat all muslims and drive them to all fight against the "infidels." We, who are not muslims, must not fall into this "eye-for-an-eye" mindset. If we do, IS would have won.

Cheers!

Family members of the recent Jakarta bombings said they were very nice people. Hitler's family loved him. Muhammed's followers believe he was really god's prophet even though he could never proof it other than through forced convertions and using the death penalty for leaving Islam. And you still think Islam teaches good things?

You are confused between Muslims who follow the quran fully and those who do so just to fulfill their familial duties to please their parents and those who fully want to follow all the demonic teachings.

Using few friends of yours as an example is purely illogical when one looks at the teachings of Islam. You are telling everyone that a few friendly Muslims are true examples of Islamic teachings while ignoring all the demonic teachings of the quran. You are using emotional content to argue against facts. Sorry but you make no sense whatsoever. You are also foolish to argue that all Muslims are terrorists which is ridiculous. The proposition I make is Islam teaches extreme violence as part of its teachings. Martyrdom is the best act of a male Muslim. These are principal teachings of Islam and not some minor far-fetched part of their scripture.

It is with people like you who stick your head into the sand that is why ISIS is winning and that is why more people get conned into joining Islam and then after their heads a turned, they join ISIS. It is people like you who help ISIS to perpetuate themselves today. In the future, another more evil group will arise. The circus of death using Islamic scripture never ends.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not a spokesman for islam (or any religion) and neither are you. At the time islam was introduced to the people in Arabia, it must have appealed to the peoples there. Prior to this introduction, the people must have been even more barbaric, and hence its way appealed to the people. By today's standards, some Islamic pratices may come across as barbaric (eg. the way/method of animal slaughter), but it definitely is a cleaner and more efficient way than those employed prior to its adoption/introduction.

You blame/accuse me of being responsible for blokes joining IS? I take that as a compliment! Oy, I have never touched foot on the Middle-East, how on Earth then would people go join military jihads in that land while I am here, drinking beer and eating char-kwey teow? Please lah, talk some sense can or not?

If you wish to understand why people join IS and/or other jihadist movements, it is a way more complicated and complex issue, you'd have to consider the formation and expansion of Israel, the Palestinian case, American Oil policy, the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the Crusades and a host of other indirect issues, each one biting a little onto the Holy Islam history. For closer issues here in South-East Asia, much of it has to be attributed to politicians playing the religious/racial card for their own gains by stirring the emotions of otherwise simple kampong/rural folk who through no fault of their, happen to be caught in the swirl of capitalist modernisation.

As for how Islam is being conducted today, not everyone muslim follows it. But any changes to it has to come from the Muslim community. You and I, all we can do is stand by the sidelines, and keep our noses out of it. It is none of our business (besides having and sometimes voicing our opinions).

Cheers!

Family members of the recent Jakarta bombings said they were very nice people. Hitler's family loved him. Muhammed's followers believe he was really god's prophet even though he could never proof it other than through forced convertions and using the death penalty for leaving Islam. And you still think Islam teaches good things?

You are confused between Muslims who follow the quran fully and those who do so just to fulfill their familial duties to please their parents and those who fully want to follow all the demonic teachings.

Using few friends of yours as an example is purely illogical when one looks at the teachings of Islam. You are telling everyone that a few friendly Muslims are true examples of Islamic teachings while ignoring all the demonic teachings of the quran. You are using emotional content to argue against facts. Sorry but you make no sense whatsoever. You are also foolish to argue that all Muslims are terrorists which is ridiculous. The proposition I make is Islam teaches extreme violence as part of its teachings. Martyrdom is the best act of a male Muslim. These are principal teachings of Islam and not some minor far-fetched part of their scripture.

It is with people like you who stick your head into the sand that is why ISIS is winning and that is why more people get conned into joining Islam and then after their heads a turned, they join ISIS. It is people like you who help ISIS to perpetuate themselves today. In the future, another more evil group will arise. The circus of death using Islamic scripture never ends.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not a spokesman for islam (or any religion) and neither are you. At the time islam was introduced to the people in Arabia, it must have appealed to the peoples there. Prior to this introduction, the people must have been even more barbaric, and hence its way appealed to the people. By today's standards, some Islamic pratices may come across as barbaric (eg. the way/method of animal slaughter), but it definitely is a cleaner and more efficient way than those employed prior to its adoption/introduction.

You blame/accuse me of being responsible for blokes joining IS? I take that as a compliment! Oy, I have never touched foot on the Middle-East, how on Earth then would people go join military jihads in that land while I am here, drinking beer and eating char-kwey teow? Please lah, talk some sense can or not?

If you wish to understand why people join IS and/or other jihadist movements, it is a way more complicated and complex issue, you'd have to consider the formation and expansion of Israel, the Palestinian case, American Oil policy, the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the Crusades and a host of other indirect issues, each one biting a little onto the Holy Islam history. For closer issues here in South-East Asia, much of it has to be attributed to politicians playing the religious/racial card for their own gains by stirring the emotions of otherwise simple kampong/rural folk who through no fault of their, happen to be caught in the swirl of capitalist modernisation.

As for how Islam is being conducted today, not everyone muslim follows it. But any changes to it has to come from the Muslim community. You and I, all we can do is stand by the sidelines, and keep our noses out of it. It is none of our business (besides having and sometimes voicing our opinions).

Cheers!

You fucking CHEEBY! I don't have to be a spokesman for anything to speak about it. You fucking MORON! I give you facts and all you do is talk about your gay friends and use them as prove. Go fuck them as they have nothing to do with this thread. Give us some fact if you want to post. Don't talk about your mother cheebye or your friend's dick is nicely cut and fits into your arse perfectly! Fucking moron!

You fucking cheebye want to tell the whole world to stand aside and let the bastards bomb as they please while telling everyone they are peaceful?

Listen here cheebye brained motherfucker. They are deceptive. Why are they deliberately hiding their scripture? Why can't they agree like Christians that there are violent verses in the quran? The reason is because there are tonnes of violent verses in the quran and Sunnah! They don't want others to look at it.

Every religion teaches about salvation. For islam, salvation is not automatic unless you die as a martyr. Do you fucking understand what this means? Do you understand why tens of thousands of Muslims from all over the world flock to ISIS and other terror groups? Do you know that within ISIS, they actually compete with each other to be the next suicide bomber? If it is not Islam that teaches them to do this then who?

Did the Japanese commit terror attacks after WW2. Did the Jews commit terror attacks after WW2? Did the Vietnamese attack the Americans or French with terror attacks after their occupation ended?

Only Islam has this disease and the sole cause lies in their scripture. The sooner we confront them on this the better they will stop it. We managed to stop them from practicing slavery which they only did so in early 1900s. We can stop them from committing terror attacks when we force them to face the truth that it is not part of society we live in today. But people like you who rather pretend such verses don't exist even when you know they exist are the ones that help to perpetuate terror attacks.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking CHEEBY! I don't have to be a spokesman for anything to speak about it. You fucking MORON! I give you facts and all you do is talk about your gay friends and use them as prove. Go fuck them as they have nothing to do with this thread. Give us some fact if you want to post. Don't talk about your mother cheebye or your friend's dick is nicely cut and fits into your arse perfectly! Fucking moron!

You fucking cheebye want to tell the whole world to stand aside and let the bastards bomb as they please while telling everyone they are peaceful?

Listen here cheebye brained motherfucker. They are deceptive. Why are they deliberately hiding their scripture? Why can't they agree like Christians that there are violent verses in the quran? The reason is because there are tonnes of violent verses in the quran and Sunnah! They don't want others to look at it.

Every religion teaches about salvation. For islam, salvation is not automatic unless you die as a martyr. Do you fucking understand what this means? Do you understand why tens of thousands of Muslims from all over the world flock to ISIS and other terror groups? Do you know that within ISIS, they actually compete with each other to be the next suicide bomber? If it is not Islam that teaches them to do this then who?

Did the Japanese commit terror attacks after WW2. Did the Jews commit terror attacks after WW2? Did the Vietnamese attack the Americans or French with terror attacks after their occupation ended?

Only Islam has this disease and the sole cause lies in their scripture. The sooner we confront them on this the better they will stop it. We managed to stop them from practicing slavery which they only did so in early 1900s. We can stop them from committing terror attacks when we force them to face the truth that it is not part of society we live in today. But people like you who rather pretend such verses don't exist even when you know they exist are the ones that help to perpetuate terror attacks.

Wow....this is POST of the YEAR stuff !!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

U notice how cunning TS is? Hes creating enemity between the Muslims and non muslims. Tats his agenda. Look at all his opening threads. At least u are well aware during Prophet time there were wars going on. Do u just keep quiet and do nothing when ur enemy plan or attack u?

Oh ya. With regards to war, terrorism, murders in the name of God in the Bible. U go ask TS whether there are tons and tons of it in his bible.

And if u dont agree with TS post, u will be screwed by him. Hes a lunatic. I always stay away fm lunatic.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is "We?" I detest the cowardly terrorists, but I do not hate muslims. You wish to eradicate Islam? Good luck! If people perceive Islam the way you describe it to be, it is the muslims themselves who will need to reform it. They will have to re-tune it to the way they want to be perceived.

Cheers!

............... The sooner we confront them on this the better they will stop it. We managed to stop them from practicing slavery which they only did so in early 1900s. We can stop them from committing terror attacks when we force them to face the truth that it is not part of society we live in today................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for your advice. TS is showing himself as a crazed lunatic, or just plain stupid. There is no need to debate with a person with a person who resorts to personal remarks, it shows his placing, lack of points. Anyways, that's what internet forums have become. We can't do anything about it, so, just take it as a break from the real grind of the world, and laugh it off. I find it amusing actually!

Cheers!

U notice how cunning TS is? Hes creating enemity between the Muslims and non muslims. Tats his agenda. Look at all his opening threads. At least u are well aware during Prophet time there were wars going on. Do u just keep quiet and do nothing when ur enemy plan or attack u?

Oh ya. With regards to war, terrorism, murders in the name of God in the Bible. U go ask TS whether there are tons and tons of it in his bible.

And if u dont agree with TS post, u will be screwed by him. Hes a lunatic. I always stay away fm lunatic.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK YOU AND YOUR PEDOPHILE PROPHET! Anyone who is 57 years old a fucks a 9 year old is a PEDOPHILE! YOUR PROPHET WILL ALWAYS BE A PEDOPHILE!

And do you know how everyone knows he's a pedophile? It's from Islamic scripture! Lo and behold, one post in SBF and Singapore is going to collapse. Even if we take your CHEEBYE MUSLIM brain for a walk, the only rational way enmity can occur is if PEDOPHILE WORSHIPERS like you get pissed and prove exactly what you are supposed to be arguing against. You just scored a great own goal. I would give you a tiger but since you prefer young virgins, you can go fuck your cousin.

Your PEDOPHILE EPROPHET was a warlord. He attacked many more than when he was attacked. ISLAMIC SCRIPTURE proves this! Always it is your own scripture that has all the prove. Every other religion would be happy to have their scripture shown. If you so shy or afraid of your religion then that's your problem you fucking monkey!

Then you accuse the Bible of containing terrorism. LOLOLOLOLOL!!! You are a real MONKEY! Since you like this thread so much, I will provide more as often as I have time. Thanks to your comments, you have brought this thread to more people. I can't thank you enough except to say that I will have more interesting Islamic Scriptures in the future.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for your advice. TS is showing himself as a crazed lunatic, or just plain stupid. There is no need to debate with a person with a person who resorts to personal remarks, it shows his placing, lack of points. Anyways, that's what internet forums have become. We can't do anything about it, so, just take it as a break from the real grind of the world, and laugh it off. I find it amusing actually!

Cheers!

If there is no need to debate then why have you responded a few times to this thread? Who's the lunatic now? Or maybe you're just plain stupid? Who is the moron who came in here to talk cock about your few Muslim friends being friendly and thus all Muslims are friendly? Do you consider horseshit like that facts? Is that not a personal YOU FUCKING CHEEBYE BRAIN!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is "We?" I detest the cowardly terrorists, but I do not hate muslims. You wish to eradicate Islam? Good luck! If people perceive Islam the way you describe it to be, it is the muslims themselves who will need to reform it. They will have to re-tune it to the way they want to be perceived.

Cheers!

You are a real CHEEBYE brain! You are must be part of the Missing Link to actually think this has anything to do with eradicating Islam. You scared is it you FUCKING MONKEY? For twelve centuries, Muslims never eradicated slavery. It was only pressure from non-Muslims that eventually led them to call it off. And even then up till 1970s, slavery was still practice in Qatar. Slavery is still practiced in Muslim Sudan and with ISIS.

I should add that from your very first post, you have made personal attacks nonstop without providing anything of worth other than bumping this thread so that more people get to know it. Now FUCK OFF FROM HERE AND DONT COME BACK!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is your malay name? I am asking as very likely you have lost memory of Malay's culture plundered off by Islam.

No m&d holds a malay name, so more appropriate to call Malay a sub race of arab...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is your malay name? I am asking as very likely you have lost memory of Malay's culture plundered off by Islam.
No m&d holds a malay name, so more appropriate to call Malay a sub race of arab...

He is too ashamed that he is supporting the very same people that murdered, raped and subjugated his forefathers. The Arabs won't even accept him as one of their own. In the central African region the Arab Muslims have been massacring the Black African Muslims for years. This is their way to cleanse the region.

This lady knows what it's all about.
[video=youtube;gKkckaZO4fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw[/video]