• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF,Please Take Note. Here's Why Women In Combat Unit Is A Very Bad Idea.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Due to the declining birthrate of males in spore in which females outnumber the males 5 to 1,the ministry of defence has no choice and recently advertise jobs open for women to join the military for combat duties and the response is overwhelming...
wtf..i am not against women joining the army because times are bad and i know they need to cari makan but one day someone gonna get blown apart during grenade tranning.
during my national service i only see women soldiers in these 3 vocation.
military clerk/chief clerk
medic/medical orderlies to nurse injured soldiers back to health.
cooking instructor teaching new cooks how to cook in cookhouse.
and seriously this is really where they are suppose to be.

they were created by God to keep man happy making and taking care of babies,cleaning/laundry/cooking..etc.. and wait at home for her man to return...not carrying guns or some grenade launcher.

do you guys agree with me or not?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What rubbish! Women in combat units would boost troop morale and provide much-needed diversity to an otherwise testosterone-driven environment. I am sure sinkie male troopers would prefer to shower with their female counterparts instead of masturbating to images of their own bunkmates in the shower.

dina-meyer-topless-starship-troopers-shower-9491-15.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, I don't agree with you. All female sinkies must be called up for compulsory national slavery. It is best to put them in front line combat jobs such as commandos and guards.

Weaker females such as demonstrated in your animation will be given the detention barracks to wake up their bloody idea. Same with weaker males such as gays and ah guas.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam don't allow that. Women are only suppose to be sex object and have babies, not carry guns. The Malay Muslims will protest.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie women are inferior that's all .......

[video=youtube;mF33zg8ulW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF33zg8ulW0[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Due to the declining birthrate of males in spore in which females outnumber the males 5 to 1,the ministry of defence has no choice and recently advertise jobs open for women to join the military for combat duties and the response is overwhelming...
wtf..i am not against women joining the army because times are bad and i know they need to cari makan but one day someone gonna get blown apart during grenade tranning.
during my national service i only see women soldiers in these 3 vocation.
military clerk/chief clerk
medic/medical orderlies to nurse injured soldiers back to health.
cooking instructor teaching new cooks how to cook in cookhouse.
and seriously this is really where they are suppose to be.

they were created by God to keep man happy making and taking care of babies,cleaning/laundry/cooking..etc.. and wait at home for her man to return...not carrying guns or some grenade launcher.

do you guys agree with me or not?

school girl with SAR-21?

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :p

Of course, I don't agree with you. All female sinkies must be called up for compulsory national slavery. It is best to put them in front line combat jobs such as commandos and guards.

Weaker females such as demonstrated in your animation will be given the detention barracks to wake up their bloody idea. Same with weaker males such as gays and ah guas.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with women. I assure you there are many gabra male recruits who have done that at the grenade range.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female should be regulated to the support role to limit casualties as usually after a war, they are required to replenish the numbers lost from war.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female should be regulated to the support role to limit casualties as usually after a war, they are required to replenish the numbers lost from war.

What age are you living in? Your argument is irrelevant since most sinkie women are not reproducing anyway. Since they are no longer useful in the reproduction department, getting them into front line combat roles is the most equitable and gives us the highest chances of survival.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with women. I assure you there are many gabra male recruits who have done that at the grenade range.

Prior to my NS, there was a recruit who dropped his grenade, and his officer, a NS 2LT pushed the recruit away, and used his body to cover the grenade, and died.

mysuccess101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I salute those noble woman who sacrifice their service for the love of their country. Seems that these people are from korea. am i right?:wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singapore loses a war because not enough soldiers, the women will be raped and killed. Better to let the women die fighting than to die hiding. Hide where? Very simple logic if you ask me.