• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice! Now Singaporeans can bring in foreign spouses!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sia suay? You're just jealous.
Maid order brides are the poor men's trophy wives.....if you need to ask the price then you can't afford it

I jealous over viet thai china bu.
I cant afford $10k .
Whahaswawa.
It is still sia suay lang .u must have a foreign wife.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I jealous over viet thai china bu.
I cant afford $10k .
Whahaswawa.
It is still sia suay lang .u must have a foreign wife.

If you can't afford $10k then it's even more sia suay.
Stick to mr Johnny Fingers or pertain $20 whores.
Yes I've got a foreign wife and she's angmo from UK.....I dun find it sia suay at all.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mail order brides is a common thing. If you have $ & can provide a better standard of living, it is easy to find someone.

The problem in Spore is that the PAP has made marriage unattractive for Sporean women. They would rather work than get tied down with responsibilities of housekeeping, child rearing, family,.....

The cost for Spore men are the 5C's that women are looking for & if a marriage fails a loss of their assets.

I think bringing in a foreign partner makes sense because they have lower expectations & are more traditional in the role of women.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreign wife xia suay???
If u got yourself a korean wife, jap wife, aussie wife, etc etc, consider xia suay too?
Or ralders jus targetting specific nationality? Or his ex foreign wife abuse him?
Or his understanding of foreign wife limit to viet, thai, prc?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mail order brides is a common thing. If you have $ & can provide a better standard of living, it is easy to find someone.

The problem in Spore is that the PAP has made marriage unattractive for Sporean women. They would rather work than get tied down with responsibilities of housekeeping, child rearing, family,.....

The cost for Spore men are the 5C's that women are looking for & if a marriage fails a loss of their assets.

I think bringing in a foreign partner makes sense because they have lower expectations & are more traditional in the role of women.

Bring in some foreign competition for local girl. It's always been the case. Singapore girl are not attractive as they themselves thought out to be.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO big deal when f trashes can bring in themselves incl spouses and parents, parent in law incl outlaws........ as special invitation of PeeM

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

and therefore easier to satisfy for vote gathering.......... how devious of the govt in dumping sgian when there are now plenty of f trashes and shitizens to choose from

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

John Tan and Claire are male order brides and come with small cocks. Anyone interested can PM them.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't afford $10k then it's even more sia suay.
Stick to mr Johnny Fingers or pertain $20 whores.
Yes I've got a foreign wife and she's angmo from UK.....I dun find it sia suay at all.

I m saying from thai viet china bu.if u married a european girl
Then different.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you buy something or choose a university, we often pick what is deemed the best around the world (subject to affordability ) eg Korean hand phones (Samsung), German cars (BMW), American laptops (Apple), Japanese airconds (Daikin), Thai rice (Jasmine rice),French wines , British Universities (Cambridge/Oxford), ect2 -so why not your spouse?

Many people made the mistake of marrying their class/schoolmates or workmates and later become disillusioned when they travel and see all these more attractive women form other countries.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you buy something or choose a university, we often pick what is deemed the best around the world (subject to affordability ) eg Korean hand phones (Samsung), German cars (BMW), American laptops (Apple), Japanese airconds (Daikin), Thai rice (Jasmine rice),French wines , British Universities (Cambridge/Oxford), ect2 -so why not your spouse?

Many people made the mistake of marrying their class/schoolmates or workmates and later become disillusioned when they travel and see all these more attractive women form other countries.

After you select the attractive women, among them you choose the best pussy.