• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race/nationality: girl breaks bond with NUS leaves gurantors in the lurch

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well at least i didn't judge the situation by the race of the person. Just imagine what niggers like syed putra or mojito would have done. Yup condemn the girl if she is of a certain race but praise or protect her if he was of another race leaving the actions she committed the same proving that asshole shit skins like syed putra and scroobal i mean mojito for example judge the situation not by the actions committed by the person but by their race.

http://www.edmw.xyz/forum/main-foru...en-she-broke-the-contract-for-her-scholarship

12466061_10153835867872980_8506384776902170388_o.jpg

60gWJDs.png

source: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/ea...a-5290203.html

Indeed sinkies are kind hearted and gullible.

Thanks to the generous donations of the sinkies she tricked, this jiu hu kia bitch is enjoying her life in Canada.

Like many patriotic Malaysian Chinese who go abroad, she also has no intention of coming back to contribute to her homeland, Malaysia.

When Malaysian Chinese cannot even be loyal to their homeland, how can anyone expect them to be loyal to their Singaporean friends?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race/nationality: girl breaks bond with NUS leaves gurantors in the lur

you favorite cheena kakee break bond... so what? did your butthurt?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race/nationality: girl breaks bond with NUS leaves gurantors in the lur

instead of paying the 700k bond for her,i would hire a contract killer for 7k and put a bullet in her head,then cut it off and put it on a spike outside NUS as a warning to all foreigners not to fuck with us.before killing her i would make her beg on her knees,then ask her what does ong aik seng looks like,does ong aik seng and the others look like a couple of bitches for them to fuck?then i will recite ezekiel 24:17 " and i will strike down with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers,and they will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengence upon thee" before i unload my magnum 357 into that bitch.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yet another case of being selfish, inconsiderate, underhanded and lawless. Probably rude too when being contacted to repay.

Btw I also think I am being fair when I condemned people who harmed me or others based on what they did. But looks like only jah shit can be fair but others who did the same are Chinese dogs.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you favorite cheena kakee break bond... so what? did your butthurt?

Nigger if I was hurt I wouldn't have started this thread would I? Unlike shit skins like you who would cover up their transgressions all because they are the same race as you

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah, you have pleased me greatly. No surprise there sir, no surprise at all when it comes to guile and trickery, it has to be that country and that race. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good riddance to bad rubbish. she cunt cut it in the u.s. (even with a phd from mit) and ends up in cuntnada. :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah, you have pleased me greatly. No surprise there sir, no surprise at all when it comes to guile and trickery, it has to be that country and that race. :cool:

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are full of guile and trickery but not only malaysian chinks are like this all chinks are like this including us. :oIo:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the post.
previously, many people here think UMNO discriminates and does not give scholarships to minorities. But the truth is, they will not return upon completion of their courses unlike the bumiputras.
not only that, they will stab the hands that fed them by condemning the country as lousy and backwards ruled by sex crazy and lazy natives that breed like rabbits forgetting that just one generation ago, her kind were breeding like rats until chairman Mao changed their mentality on family planning.

these so called "pioneers" living in malaysia will never be grateful to their country.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the post.
previously, many people here think UMNO discriminates and does not give scholarships to minorities. But the truth is, they will not return upon completion of their courses unlike the bumiputras.
not only that, they will stab the hands that fed them by condemning the country as lousy and backwards ruled by sex crazy and lazy natives that breed like rabbits forgetting that just one generation ago, her kind were breeding like rats until chairman Mao changed their mentality on family planning.

these so called "pioneers" living in malaysia will never be grateful to their country.
Well said sir. I could not have said it better. You are indeed wise and discerning. If only other sinkies are as wise as you, we would not have gotten ourselves into a thirty year mess with "integrating" the matland chinks. Truly a one sided affair i'm afraid. Immigration, while essential, can only be successful when the newcomers share our values of integrity and honesty, something I am afraid eludes our erstwhile friends across the Causeway. No more goodies for them until proven a loyal citizen of the Republic, i say!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said sir. I could not have said it better. You are indeed wise and discerning. If only other sinkies are as wise as you, we would not have gotten ourselves into a thirty year mess with "integrating" the matland chinks. Truly a one sided affair i'm afraid. Immigration, while essential, can only be successful when the newcomers share our values of integrity and honesty, something I am afraid eludes our erstwhile friends across the Causeway. No more goodies for them until proven a loyal citizen of the Republic, i say!

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We should integrate matland malays instead.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

No such study bond guarantor issues with m&ds as they are not known for their brains to study :biggrin: No university for m&ds = no study loan problem.

Only worry is m&ds default their Courts instalment plan payments:biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ontario ? Where in Ontario? Can contract her here if more details are given. A search found nothing. Nobody actually can hide in this internet world. Lets take her down. Canada or USA are not places for criminals to hide. Cannot hide unless name, education details, identity are changed or erased.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the post.

Pioneers in malaysia are different, they came from China. How can they be different from those pioneers who landed in spore instead of Msia? It is only the 50 or more years of being apart in two countries with different progress and bumi policies that made the people different. As what Longist in his post said clearly, it is those msian chinese in their 40s and below who are very nasty, callous and arrogant, especially when they think they are rich and behave as king.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pioneers in malaysia are different, they came from China. How can they be different from those pioneers who landed in spore instead of Msia? It is only the 50 or more years of being apart in two countries with different progress and bumi policies that made the people different. As what Longist in his post said clearly, it is those msian chinese in their 40s and below who are very nasty, callous and arrogant, especially when they think they are rich and behave as king.

Only the middle class serfs dear. The stock is getting worse every year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only the middle class serfs dear. The stock is getting worse every year.

I don't judge people high class or low class base on whether they are working class or middle class but by what they did to others. My JB neighbour who is selfish, inconsiderate, rude, arrogant, underhanded and lawless is damn low class as far as I see even if they are rich or from middle class.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo lee tau pio ho lee zho see poon seng lee mai kow peh leow hor

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This kind of selfish behaviour happens more often than you think. If there's even a remote chance of default, the NUS students should have walked away. Why didn't they ask why her wealthy family could not or would not guarantee her bond?

Fortunately, she'll never be allowed to set foot back in Singapore without getting arrested and going to jail.
But her family (rightfully) is going to face a serious s**t storm on social media over this.

Moral of the story. If you're going to act as a guarantor, best to keep it in the family or make sure you can pay up if the bond holder defaults.

Last edited:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

instead of paying the 700k bond for her,i would hire a contract killer for 7k and put a bullet in her head,then cut it off and put it on a spike outside NUS as a warning to all foreigners not to fuck with us.before killing her i would make her beg on her knees,then ask her what does ong aik seng looks like,does ong aik seng and the others look like a couple of bitches for them to fuck?then i will recite ezekiel 24:17 " and i will strike down with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers,and they will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengence upon thee" before i unload my magnum 357 into that bitch.

halo or lang boh yung maximum leestraint si boh

[video=youtube;crR6pBGMZ90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crR6pBGMZ90[/video]