• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Demonic Idol Worship In Buddhist Thailand

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BANGKOK • A Thai airline will allow passengers to purchase seats for life-like dolls that their owners treat as real children because of their belief that they possess supernatural powers.

Thai Smile Airways, which is a part of national carrier Thai Airways International, said in an internal memo that dolls with tickets will be served snacks and drinks, though they will be barred from sitting in exit rows. Owners who take dolls on the plane without tickets will have them treated as carry-on luggage.

The dolls known as "luk thep", or child angels, have become increasingly popular in Thailand after several celebrities extolled their benefits.

ST_20160126_SEDOLLS26A_2017338.jpg

The dolls, which can sell for hundreds of dollars, are thought to possess the spirits of child angels and their owners pamper them with brand-name clothes and accessories because of the belief that a well-cared-for doll will bring good fortune.

The memo from Thai Smile explains to staff that the luk thep dolls can be treated like children because they have undergone a "spiritualisation" process that breathes life into them.

In addition to being barred from exit rows, the dolls must also buckle up during take off and landing.

A Bangkok buffet restaurant is also running a special for the dolls.

"In the past month, more than 30 customers have brought their luk thep to eat at Neta Grill," the restaurant said on its Facebook page on Sunday.

"Neta Grill is open to all worshippers and we're glad to serve luk thep at children's prices on the condition that all of the food ordered is consumed."

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/th...medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=CS1-10

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai Buddhism is particularly demonic, given their fascination with occult practices. Stay away from it. Go to church instead.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
where can i buy this? my kids can play with it...should be fun...

Go Facebook and contact SDA Desmond Lim Bak Chuan, he has link with workshop in China producing these custom made toys. If you sent e.g. wedding couple photo, they will make into a figure like this. Price depending on the sizes, large medium, small, I don't know details.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go Facebook and contact SDA Desmond Lim Bak Chuan, he has link with workshop in China producing these custom made toys. If you sent e.g. wedding couple photo, they will make into a figure like this. Price depending on the sizes, large medium, small, I don't know details.

thanks! will get my sun goddess the ho toys made.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islamic worship of vagina in Kaabah. This is the Black Stone of Islam. This is the stone that Pedo Mo kissed and which all Muslims venerate. Kissing the Black Vagina stone brings good luck. Who says idol worship doesn't exist in islam?
17157blackstonefront.jpg
Narrated Salim that his father said:
I saw Allah’s Apostle arriving at Mecca; he kissed the Black Stone Corner first while doing Tawaf and did ramal in the first three rounds of the seven rounds (of Tawaf). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 673)

Narrated Az-Zubair bin ‘Arabi:
A man asked Ibn 'Umar about the touching of the Black Stone. Ibn ‘Umar said, "I saw Allah’s Apostle touching and kissing it." The questioner said, "But if there were a throng (much rush) round the Ka'ba and the people overpowered me, (what would I do?)" He replied angrily, "Stay in Yemen (as that man was from Yemen). I saw Allah's Apostle touching and kissing it." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 680)

This sheer act of idolatry troubled some of his own companions such as Umar bin al-Khattab:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/Inconsistent/stone_kissing.html