• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

看破红城

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
我以经看破了, 您呢 ?
如果还没, 请刚快吧, 时间不多了 !

Ok, so what did you do??? and what is your advice we do???

Kindly enlighten us leh....don't just leave cryptic messages around....boh tau boh buay (no head, no tail) .....:confused:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big crash is coming?

488x-1.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, so what did you do??? and what is your advice we do???

Kindly enlighten us leh....don't just leave cryptic messages around....boh tau boh buay (no head, no tail) .....:confused:

Very simple rule to apply. It applies to any events in your life.

明录要司 总谁有
明录没司 模强考

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple rule to apply. It applies to any events in your life.

明录要司 总谁有
明录没司 模强考

Ever since you joined 奥姆真理教 and became His apostle, your mix of Cantonese and Chinese very deep now.

Portrait of chootchiew's Spiritual Leader:

nn20111122i1a.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been discussing this with many people around me be it colleagues or even friends.

Many times, I've heard those younger chaps getting so excited when talking about the following:
1) buying a wedding ring
2) proposing to their dream girl
3) going ROM
4) join the queue in HDB
5) getting the keys to their own love nest
6) able to have free fuck session each day, each week or maybe each month?
7) have their own kids
8) live happily ever after

Now, what they didn't or perhaps simply "refuse to understand" is that getting married is not simply about the 2 of them alone.
Most of them will not be able to access the current situation of living in Sillypore and see far enough to worry about what will be going on ahead of them after marriage.
I've seen and heard many couples ended up with divorce due to several reasons such as lost of job, failed in business venture, getting themselves with debts, characters not compatible, no $$$ to sustain that kind of luxury lifestyle, no $$$ to service housing loan, car loan and even pay for their kids education etc.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been discussing this with many people around me be it colleagues or even friends.

Many times, I've heard those younger chaps getting so excited when talking about the following:
1) buying a wedding ring
2) proposing to their dream girl
3) going ROM
4) join the queue in HDB
5) getting the keys to their own love nest
6) able to have free fuck session each day, each week or maybe each month?
7) have their own kids
8) live happily ever after

Now, what they didn't or perhaps simply "refuse to understand" is that getting married is not simply about the 2 of them alone.
Most of them will not be able to access the current situation of living in Sillypore and see far enough to worry about what will be going on ahead of them after marriage.
I've seen and heard many couples ended up with divorce due to several reasons such as lost of job, failed in business venture, getting themselves with debts, characters not compatible, no $$$ to sustain that kind of luxury lifestyle, no $$$ to service housing loan, car loan and even pay for their kids education etc.

You mean u always ask younger folks to 看破红城 ?

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chiew

i think i should just 看破。看透

tml i may need to admitted ward again. 2nd time in one month. blood test super bad last week.

maybe this new year, 过不了了。

suddenly feel that the 死神 very close to me.

very cham...