• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kiwi teenager forced to do Singaporean NS or risk jail time and fines

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Kiwi teenager should just pay the $10K fine to get rid of NS or simply don't return to Sinkieland. A $10K fine is nothing compared with 2yrs of your life, I know many Sinkies would gladly pay the fine to get rid of NS if this option was available to them.

Sinkieland is a very tiny peesai in this world and easily avoidable, the Kiwi teenager can get rid of NS by just not returning to Sinkieland. When I was living in Canada, one Sinkie friend who has Canadian citizenship did just that, skipped NS by not returning to Sinkieland, his Sinkie parents and siblings all lived in Canada as new citizens.

Its not only the fine. After the fine, you still have to serve NS.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
personally i dont get what is so character building about NS,its mostly 95 percent waste of time and maybe 5 percent exciting or useful.....in fact when i look at foreign militaries it looks way more exciting than my experience in NS.......if i want to experience the excitement of heavy firepower,i just go to america,buy a whole bunch of machine guns,sub machine guns,semi auto rifles and one mini gun and buy 100,000 rounds of ammo off the internet and turn my house into ammunition bunker and play with heavy firepower all day better than the stupid 30 round magazine they give u in NS cause bullets are expensive and the billion dollar SAF cant afford to buy u ammo,if i want to keep fit i go get a road bike and bike 50 miles a day and run 10 km super marathons and swim 6km like iron man trialathon,keep fit in NS is a fucking waste of time,half of sinkies cant even pass ippt after they ORD,if i want do outdoor camping and character building all that shit?the ang mohs do it all the fucking time,to sinkies it may be big deal cause they sit their fatass in hdb flats all their lives but ang mohs they buy professional camping tents and goose down sleeping bags and go camp in the fucking wilderness and mountains and in the winter time and go hiking and rock climbing,they learn to catch wild rabbits and wild animals,skin their fur from their bodies,start a fire,cook them and eat them with rice and curry.if i want to experience the bad food of NS,well theres really no place u can experience that so that could be considered a experience of a lifetime.

U were in the wrong vocation in NS. Try Armour. They give you 13 belts each of 250 rounds of 7.62mm and tell you not to come back until you have fired all of them. You fire until the barrels are red hot and your hand is sore. At the range, each tank can easily whack 15-20 rounds of main gun ammo at $600 a round. There was no shortage of ammo in Armour, I can assure you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The point no one seems to ask, including the PAP, is why has this kid or the parents not been arrested or on a warrant of arrest? Holding a dual citizenship is clearly against the singapore laws. Not against the NZ laws. But illegal in singapore. U are telling me that ICA has not send a letter asking this boy to report to authorities for charging?

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure what happened here. The first mistake was to have him born here instead of NZ. I guess the mother is some sarong party whore, good at using her cunt to attract ang mo lancheow but not too good in the brain department. But if he was borned in singapore, he should have been taken back to NZ after he got his birth cert and registered there as a NZ citizen by virtue of the father being a New Zealander. After that happens, he has to return to singapore as a NZ citizen on an NZ passport and conduct himself as an FT student. i.e. cannot go to public school, but international schools. Cannot get pink IC, etc. After that, there is no record of him in the singapore system. Once he starts to do all the things a sinkie born does, he would be deemed to have benefited from heavily subsidized schooling, health benefits, etc. I want to ask the mother whether she applied for HDB flat with her husband (whom I presume to be an SPR). If she did, then she and the son received another benefit. In the end, got all these freebies and don't want the son to serve is bullshit.

Can always make them pay back in some other ways.
Forcing someone not loyal to SG serving NS is compromising our security.
Placing him in any combat or admin capacity will reveal some secrets surely.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point no one seems to ask, including the PAP, is why has this kid or the parents not been arrested or on a warrant of arrest? Holding a dual citizenship is clearly against the singapore laws. Not against the NZ laws. But illegal in singapore. U are telling me that ICA has not send a letter asking this boy to report to authorities for charging?

Which Article in the SG Constitution prohibits dual citizenship?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would our Secret Service be sending an elite team to nab this fucker and bring him back to Singapore to do his fair share of NS? Israel once nabbed the Nazi fugitive Adolf Eichmann from Argentina and spirited him back to Israel to stand trial.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would our Secret Service be sending an elite team to nab this fucker and bring him back to Singapore to do his fair share of NS? Israel once nabbed the Nazi fugitive Adolf Eichmann from Argentina and spirited him back to Israel to stand trial.

Nigger how to compare Sg's supposed elite forces with the israeli mossad? That is like comparing tampines rovers with real madrid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article 134(1)(a) Constitution of the Republic of Singapore

there's no punishable offense such as jail time or fine that can be found in the sg statutes with regard to violating the dual citizenship rule (by the way, it is permissible below the age of 21) of this article. however, there's a clause buried in the statutes that has jail term and or fine if dual passport holder enters sg with foreign passport and kena caught. i have mentioned this well buried aspect of the law several times in the past on sbf and cited cases i personally know where detainees were held at immigration checkpoints for hours, were forced to surrender their sg passports or take the next flight back, and coerced to sign declaration of oath forms that they voluntarily renounce their sg citizenship. if they didn't comply and insisted on fighting the case in court, they would be detained further unless bail was set, and the case would be heard (much later) in court. no one so far went all the way to fight it in court as the process was deemed too long and expensive for a short or social visit, so they lan lan surrendered their sg passports, signed the oath of renunciation, and were let in.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article 134(1)(a) Constitution of the Republic of Singapore

May I ask you to please quote and post it here.
Thank you.

I recall that long time ago, when [scroobal] was active, he indicated that the SG Constitution does not prohibit dual citizenship.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

They cant even get a romanian road killer or some angmoh nzer who bashed up a Malaysian. You expect thimgs to improve.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Being "allowed" to hold dual citizenship is simply an outcome of a person being allowed to renounce his/her citizenship only when the the person turns 21, the "legal" age of adulthood in Singapore.

It is also not against the law but frowned upon and disallowed as a policy. You cannot be charged if discovered to be holding dual citizenships but will be asked to decide which you would like to retain if you are over 21 or to declare it when you turn 21.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found the relevant Article 134

Deprivation of citizenship on acquisition of foreign citizenship
134.—(1) The Government may, by order, deprive a citizen of Singapore of his citizenship if the Government is satisfied that —
(a) he has, while of or over the age of 18 years, at any time after 6th April 1960 acquired by registration, naturalisation or other voluntary and formal act (other than marriage) the citizenship of any country outside Singapore or having so acquired such citizenship before the age of 18 years continues to retain it after that age; or
(b) the citizen, being a woman who is a citizen of Singapore by registration under Article 123(2), has acquired the citizenship of any country outside Singapore by virtue of her marriage to a person who is not a citizen of Singapore.
(2) Where the Government has made an order under this Article depriving a citizen of Singapore of his citizenship, he shall cease to be a citizen with effect from the date of the order.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask you to please quote and post it here.
Thank you.

Here you go...

“Deprivation of citizenship on acquisition of foreign citizenship

134.—(1) The Government may by order deprive a citizen of Singapore of his citizenship if the Government is satisfied that —

(a) he has, while of or over the age of 18 years, at any time after 6th April 1960 acquired by registration, naturalisation or other voluntary and formal act (other than marriage) the citizenship of any country outside Singapore or having so acquired such citizenship before the age of 18 years continues to retain it after that age; or

(b) the citizen, being a woman who is a citizen of Singapore by registration under Article 123(2), has acquired the citizenship of any country outside Singapore by virtue of her marriage to a person who is not a citizen of Singapore.

(2) Where the Government has made an order under this Article depriving a citizen of Singapore of his citizenship, he shall cease to be a citizen with effect from the date of the order.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ex-President Clinton did it once for that white boy who got caned for vandalism. He got lesser strokes of the cane as a result of this presidential intervention and by setting this precedent, all the white man countries think they could try the same pressure on the pappies again.

Bill_Clinton dodged the U.S._military draft during the Vietnam War by attending university overseas at Oxford University in England. It's easy for most males in other countries to legally avoid military conscription by simply going overseas for their tertiary education provided that their families can financially afford it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bill_Clinton dodged the U.S._military draft during the Vietnam War by attending university overseas at Oxford University in England. It's easy for most males in other countries to legally avoid military conscription by simply going overseas for their tertiary education provided that their families can financially afford it.

This white teeko pek has an equivalent in sinki land, the teeko Neo... both elites and thought they could get away with their groping ..