• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kiwi teenager forced to do Singaporean NS or risk jail time and fines

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... It is also not against the law but frowned upon and disallowed as a policy. You cannot be charged if discovered to be holding dual citizenships but will be asked to decide which you would like to retain if you are over 21 or to declare it when you turn 21.

Are the pappies real dumb? If non-declaration of dual citizenship is not criminalised to make it an offence, who would want to declare dual shitizenship? It encourages foreigners to do the so-called "catch me if you can" antics.

An ISIS sympathiser can squat in sinkie land as an imported shit for years while holding the shitizenship of Syria or Iraq and every one has no idea he is as dangerous as the venomous snake.

134.—(1) The Government may, by order, deprive a citizen of Singapore of his citizenship if the Government is satisfied that —

Pappies should amend this Act to make it a criminal offence and all imported shits will have to declare who they really are when travelling out of sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... i personally know where detainees were held at immigration checkpoints for hours, were forced to surrender their sg passports or take the next flight back, and coerced to sign declaration of oath forms that they voluntarily renounce their sg citizenship. if they didn't comply and insisted on fighting the case in court, they would be detained further unless bail was set, and the case would be heard (much later) in court. no one so far went all the way to fight it in court as the process was deemed too long and expensive for a short or social visit, so they lan lan surrendered their sg passports, signed the oath of renunciation, and were let in.

So ICA officers at the checkpoint have to play "catch" to find out who holds dual shitizenship. Pappies can just simply make new shits to declare they hold no other shitizenship and will face jail and fine if found to have made false declaration. A simple process to inform new shits they are not allowed to hold dual shitizenship.

Why make the ICA play catch with all these foreign two timers?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can always make them pay back in some other ways.
Forcing someone not loyal to SG serving NS is compromising our security.
Placing him in any combat or admin capacity will reveal some secrets surely.

Pappies are not so dumb to let unwilling foreign recruits have access to sensitive information. They will place him in the cook house or do some menial jobs for the rest of his NS days ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would our Secret Service be sending an elite team to nab this fucker and bring him back to Singapore to do his fair share of NS? Israel once nabbed the Nazi fugitive Adolf Eichmann from Argentina and spirited him back to Israel to stand trial.

You think SID got nothing better to do than to go nab one foreign shit to do NS?

How to compare Eichmann to this foreign shit? Eichmann killed more Jews than you had killed cockroaches in your life time. This foreign shit is just an NS draftee, unlikely to have even seen a human corpse.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think SID got nothing better to do than to go nab one foreign shit to do NS?

How to compare Eichmann to this foreign shit? Eichmann killed more Jews than you had killed cockroaches in your life time. This foreign shit is just an NS draftee, unlikely to have even seen a human corpse.

SID got hit squad?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would our Secret Service be sending an elite team to nab this fucker and bring him back to Singapore to do his fair share of NS? Israel once nabbed the Nazi fugitive Adolf Eichmann from Argentina and spirited him back to Israel to stand trial.

Will you lead the team?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will you lead the team?

I would be glad to do so if Singapore requires my services. I know of other grassroots leaders who would also volunteer to serve the nation should the need arise. National Service is the cornerstone of our military defence.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bloke was born in sinkie land and by legal process, he was a local born sinkie, which means he cannot escape NS liability. He can give up his red passport after he has served NS and fuck off to kiwi land.

If you are born in sinkapore but at least, one parent, is not a sinkee, doesn't the child have the right not to accept sinkee citizenship?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be glad to do so if Singapore requires my services. I know of other grassroots leaders who would also volunteer to serve the nation should the need arise. National Service is the cornerstone of our military defence.

You are needed to go to fight ISIS for the PAP. Please leave immediately. If you are caught and ISIS post your video, we will honour you in some way.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are born in sinkapore but at least, one parent, is not a sinkee, doesn't the child have the right not to accept sinkee citizenship?

his parents cheapstake and greedy. wanted cheaper school fees while he was living here. too bad. he can blame his parents. dun kpkb us.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
U were in the wrong vocation in NS. Try Armour. They give you 13 belts each of 250 rounds of 7.62mm and tell you not to come back until you have fired all of them. You fire until the barrels are red hot and your hand is sore. At the range, each tank can easily whack 15-20 rounds of main gun ammo at $600 a round. There was no shortage of ammo in Armour, I can assure you.

talk cock leh. carrying GMs and stuff and bashing thru jungle is nothing like carrying ammo in an aircon tank.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
if his father is a minister of defence
it is not be a problem to do NS
his father would tell him life in NS is very easy.
he may even get promoted to be member of Bee Gee band if
he actually goes through the 2 years skit.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies are not so dumb to let unwilling foreign recruits have access to sensitive information. They will place him in the cook house or do some menial jobs for the rest of his NS days ...

Even as a cook, once he steps into a camp, he will know the operations of the camp.
To sabotage the camp later or leak info to terrorists, isn't this compromising our security?