• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sangeetha Thanapal - Singapore's TOP Fair & Lovely Indian / Activist / Model

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders can do it between skin folds
top folds are no match for the bottom and the inner fold, where the smell is just waiting to escape...goo pun si!
for a fat fuck of a shitskin, she's got the gall (and then some) to think she's desirable :confused:
let's call a spade, a spade - and this is a fucking changkul with the bakul included :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
top folds are no match for the bottom and the inner fold, where the smell is just waiting to escape...goo pun si!
for a fat fuck of a shitskin, she's got the gall (and then some) to think she's desirable :confused:
let's call a spade, a spade - and this is a fucking changkul with the bakul included :eek:

That's just your opinion. I think she's very attractive. She has a charming smile and a great personality and she speaks her mind.... things I admire in a woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a distinct difference between hate speech vs derogatory, insulting and hurtful remarks that target a particular individual.

How would you like it if someone came up to you and started making crude and lewd comments about your appearance?

She can't help the way she looks anymore than you or I can.

Oh please man it happens to everyone. How many ppl have insulted bob sim, Goh meng seng looking like an old man, pinky's wife etc. I suppose one of the reasons why you did it is because she's a shit skin.

Let's assume she isn't a shit skin but a chinese and looks just like that you wouldn't edit the thread title and 1st post at all.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nigger sam leong actually gave in to the complaints and changed the thread title and removed the embedded pics but the links were not removed and the comments were left while this newbie kiddy forum which was also listed in her complaints didn't remove anything at all. Sam leong you useless la give in to threats so easily.

http://www.edmw.xyz/forum/main-foru...f-shit-in-singapore-called-sangeetha-thanapal

Because I do not condone the use of my forum to hurl personal insults anonymously at innocent individuals who have done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment.

By all means expound your views regarding a particular ethnicity but calling someone atrocious names goes way beyond free speech. It's abhorrent and has no place in today's civilised society.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a distinct difference between hate speech vs derogatory, insulting and hurtful remarks that target a particular individual.

How would you like it if someone came up to you and started making crude and lewd comments about your appearance?

She can't help the way she looks anymore than you or I can.

I am not condoning the remarks that insult her appearance, just pointing out that she was the one who started this bullshit with her compatriot Dr Adeline Koh who is practically her puppet and has been systematically brainwashed by her into hating Chinese in almost every possible sense of the word. I guess her racist remarks have gone too far and have pushed some people over the edge, hence the backlash against her. Again, I am NOT saying this is the correct way to deal with a person like her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because I do not condone the use of my forum to hurl personal insults anonymously at innocent individuals who have done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment.

By all means expound your views regarding a particular ethnicity but calling someone atrocious names goes way beyond free speech. It's abhorrent and has no place in today's civilised society.

OK nigger hopefully you'll edit the posts that insult esteemed individuals like GMS, pinky etc etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not condoning the remarks that insult her appearance, just pointing out that she was the one who started this bullshit with her compatriot Dr Adeline Koh who is practically her puppet and has been systematically brainwashed by her into hating Chinese in almost every possible sense of the word. I guess her racist remarks have gone too far and have pushed some people over the edge, hence the backlash against her. Again, I am NOT saying this is the correct way to deal with a person like her.

See another chinese dog. The objective of ppl will this pig shit skin is to create subservient/ guilt ridden/ brainwashed chinese to bow down to them aka chinese dogs aka chinese uncle toms.

I wonder if this chinese dog/bitch adeline koh hates all chinese equally or just the chinese guys.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I need Adeline Koh to join my chinese dog club. We are in need of more chinese bitches to strengthen our club. We chinks are the most racist in the world and need to bow down to superior indians like Sangeetha Thanapal who is very beautiful and good looking while we chinks are the most ugly in the entire world.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my honorary chinesedog. We must not insult beautiful superior indians like Sangeetha Thanapal while it is perfectly fine to insult us chinks and those posts should not be edited

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's just your opinion. I think she's very attractive. She has a charming smile and a great personality and she speaks her mind.... things I admire in a woman.
This piece of shit again? Did she suddenly become a hambeast? I thought she used to be slimmer.
Now that she has reached her final form, she finally epitomizes feminists, SJWs and liberals in their physical form too.
just popped over to the kiddy forum and one quote above from there (which already has 4 pages, 52 posts / opinions and counting) and to quote another from ah bob, form is emptiness..., except that this form is a humongous one - one that only a mother could love but cannot be proud of, in all possibility.
nothing to do with her racist remarks at all, only the conceit in believing that this lumpalard can be attractive physically.
i'm sure she would have visited this forum and know that i'm yanking her chain...which should adorn her neck and led to the market, cowbells included :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just popped over to the kiddy forum and one quote above from there (which already has 4 pages, 52 posts / opinions and counting) and to quote another from ah bob, form is emptiness..., except that this form is

The kiddy forum will soon delete the entire thread and ban the thread starter. Mark my words. If I am wrong, I chop.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• sangeetha7.gif
    sangeetha7.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,169

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate fat people who give lame excuses for being fat. Those who admit that they have ended up as lumps of turd because they have no self control and low self esteem are fine by me.

Nigger so you only insult those who self admit they are fat pieces of shit?

Unlikely.