• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sangeetha Thanapal - Singapore's TOP Fair & Lovely Indian / Activist / Model

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is pretty clear that my point is fat should not be the point. Might as well say bullying is the point.

Very funny, why you think you are entitled to call people factually fat and a lump of lard but I am not entitled to give analogy? You think you are entitled to write whatever thoughts but other people write their thoughts are deemed as here to impress goes to show what a small hearted person you are.
for the very simple fact that you're tokking thru your arse when you provide anal-logies that have no relation to what i've described her, a fat fuck. you brought up bullying, chasing this slob out of her house (which the family should have done if they haven't) and win by numbers - there's nothing to win or lose and no bullying here from me as i've stated...i sincerely hope you get that thru your thick (and fat, i presume) numbskull. provide something that's relevant and succinct - refer to your post #73 and tell me if what you've written makes sense or were you trying your hardest to impress, talking of which i've improved my vocab since joining that new forum yesterday - you're just a cheesepie for not admitting that she's a fatfuck and a dafug at that. apologies if i can't humour you anymore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the very simple fact that you're tokking thru your arse when you provide anal-logies that have no relation to what i've described her, a fat fuck. you brought up bullying, chasing this slob out of her house (which the family should have done if they haven't) and win by numbers - there's nothing to win or lose and no bullying here from me as i've stated...i sincerely hope you get that thru your thick (and fat, i presume) numbskull. provide something that's relevant and succinct - refer to your post #73 and tell me if what you've written makes sense or were you trying your hardest to impress, talking of which i've improved my vocab since joining that new forum yesterday - you're just a cheesepie for not admitting that she's a fatfuck and a dafug at that. apologies if i can't humour you anymore.

Again you are small hearted to presume I am fat and that's why I am speaking up for her. My analogies are just elaboration of the various degree of bullying, starting from calling people fat.