• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sangeetha Thanapal - Singapore's TOP Fair & Lovely Indian / Activist / Model

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sangeetha Thanapal - Singapore's TOP Fair & Lovely Indian / Activist / Mod

Raiders say chiobu and highly bonkable

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah didn't know this shit skin was so fat like this.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sangeetha Thanapal - Singapore's TOP Fair & Lovely Indian Monkey / Activist / Mod

This model is a fatty fatty bom bom.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some ah neh in new Delhi will gladly pay a brick of dried cowdung to have her for one night

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shit skin is so fat and disgusting, still took so many photos for fuck.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her anti Chinese rhetoric really pissed me off. Calvin Cheng was right. We should detain her under the ISA for stirring ant-Chinese sentiments and being an ugly fat ass.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah didn't know this shit skin was so fat like this.
this massive cow of a shit skin lumpa-lard has got folds of lubber that gives rise to smells which complements and accentuates the natural stink that shit-skins are known for - what a combination....and coupled with the puduku-nator (chow hai), i doubt raiders would find this cow desirable....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This lady looks like the Deputy Presiding Judge who sentenced PYK to jail.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This lady looks like the Deputy Presiding Judge who sentenced PYK to jail.
yup, another one of jennifer marie's obese colleague also bit the dust in today's obit in the st.......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This poor lady has been extremely hurt by the disgusting remarks from you guys. You should go to her facebook page and apologise immediately.

It is one thing to discuss racial prejudices in general but attacking an individual for his/her race and appearance is totally abhorrent and goes way beyond all boundaries of decency.

All of you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves. :mad:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sangeetha1.gif
    sangeetha1.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,026
  • sangeetha2.gif
    sangeetha2.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,837
  • sangeetha3.gif
    sangeetha3.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,921

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not for Raiders lah

Raiders will still cheong but he'll have a hard time finding her cheebye amid all the skin folds....a challenge in itself
Any Fucker worth his salt who ever fucked jumbo girls would know what I'm talking about.....
This Indian elephant machiam the Michelin tyre man.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have removed the images as they are a violation of copyright.

This poor lady has been extremely hurt by the disgusting remarks from you guys. You should go to her facebook page and apologise immediately.

It is one thing to discuss racial prejudices in general but attacking an individual for his/her race and appearance is totally abhorrent and goes way beyond all boundaries of decency.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Alamak Ah sam removed the images (but left them as links) cos of the bitching by this shit skin and her other shit skin cronies about her on this forum and the other forum edmw.xyz.

I read the comments and it seems they as usual are blaming chinese for this incident but do you know in edmw.xyz the person who started the thread about her and of course had a few choice words about her behavior and appearance is a fellow shit skin like her. Yet want to bet if she will say anything? of course not. Somehow chinese will be blame for this.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This woman has directed hate speech at Chinese Singaporeans consistently. No one has reported her and neither will the authorities act because as the majority race, the Chinese are assumed to be able to handle it. And I must say the authorities would be right in this aspect, because anyone with a sound mind would know she has two screws loose and is living in a deluded world of her own where her views are forever correct, everyone who tries to debate with her is automatically a racist, anyone who tries to rebut her is automatically a "privileged person speaking from the vantage of privilege", and where every race is against Indians, and Indians are always the victim of racism and discrimination by every other race.

If this woman had been a Chinese and directed the same remarks at Malays or Indians, she would be under ISD detention by now. Forget about getting charged in court for sedition or racism. ISD would have picked this bitch up by now and I for one will not speak up for her, but in fact concede that she would richly deserve it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This woman has directed hate speech at Chinese Singaporeans consistently.

There is a distinct difference between hate speech vs derogatory, insulting and hurtful remarks that target a particular individual.

How would you like it if someone came up to you and started making crude and lewd comments about your appearance?

She can't help the way she looks anymore than you or I can.