• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When you were in Sec 2 last time...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven lost my virginity yet but already discovered masturbation.....
Best was bioing the pretty trainee pe teacher zhaogeng

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said Pretty. Knn you dunno how to see?

Last time, pretty means woman, nowadays it is hard to tell...last time gay means happy...you tell someone I am gay....they will say , oh! you are happy!...nowadays you say that... you are gay!:p

Last time it was woman with breasts...nowadays can't tell if it was a woman, a man or man/woman with breast...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven lost my virginity yet but already discovered masturbation.....
Best was bioing the pretty trainee pe teacher zhaogeng

Question, was that natural or unnatural reaction? Back then, you were caught masturbating seeing 'camel toes', your PE teacher zhaogeng or..some fantasy...you would get a hiding & deem unnatural....I think it is a natural development in puberty..provided it does not become an obsession...that would be unnatural & a medical problem....right?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it a great feeling when you promote to sec 3 and get to wear long pants?

Yes in sec 2 I was already planning for the design of my long pant. Before school reopen for sec 3 I went tailor to ask for baggy and small bottom. I had a hard time to alter and related alter my pants due to headmaster jealous of me looking good with the baggy pant. He said bottom cannot be less than 14 inch. I said why. He cannot answer :*:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes in sec 2 I was already planning for the design of my long pant. Before school reopen for sec 3 I went tailor to ask for baggy and small bottom. I had a hard time to alter and related alter my pants due to headmaster jealous of me looking good with the baggy pant. He said bottom cannot be less than 14 inch. I said why. He cannot answer :*:

You should have told him your bottom only 9 inches, and that is only when you are looking at Playboy and Penthouse.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moe conducted an aptitude test similar to an iq test, and i came in at the top of 99th percentile with score of 4321. can't forget that as the score is easy to remember. moreover form teacher was very proud of me as she said i was a fluke. what was your score? :eek: