• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A poignant tribute to Mr Francis Seow

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This could be the most poignant tribute to Francis Seow yet.

I believe in karma, and one gets what one gives, whether it's bad or good.

Sir Francis, it's of no coincidence that you passed on peacefully in your sleep while your tormentor & bully had to suffer for nearly 3 months in an ICU ward with so many types of tubes & needles inserted into all his orifices.

As everyone knows, I am no PAP supporter. However, I have to say that this article casts a jaundiced look at FS. The FS I know, (even though in the passing only), was tyrant in his law office. Everyone was scared of him. An arrogant, unfriendly person to peasants, but a balls carrier and ass kisser while in the Civil Service legal service. He was a notorious womaniser, and had a wife that did not trust him and stalked him all the time to make sure he was not fucking anyone else. While SG, he was the right hand hammer of Old fart. He did Old Fart's bidding and made sure opponents who needed to be whacked were whacked extremely. he did this through direct communication with the presiding judge in whatever was the slander/libel lawsuit of the day. he had no sense of justice even when he knew it was wrong to whack political opponents like this. After he had his falling out with Old fart, and was exiled, he could have done so much more from overseas. Writing the expose books was ok, but being an active overseas dissident would have been much better. He could have been the Benigno Aquino of Singapore, but chose not to do so. He could have led or influenced the oppo parties from overseas, but chose not to do so. He knew many skeletons in the Lee closet. Where their assets were, how much, how they corruptly stole money, etc. He did not expose them, just like Devan Nair did not do so. For that, I have no respect for him. I do not consider him to be any sort of oppo leader, and who put something on the line for singapore.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy deserved no tribute ... he behaved like an ang moh when alive and kicking arses in sinkie land. When he had to flee sinkie land, he knew he would never have the chance to return ...

He was not the kind of person to sit down and talk to ordinary sinkies; he worshiped the elites as he was one of the elites... like some of the pappies now in the LHL administration.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
As everyone knows, I am no PAP supporter. However, I have to say that this article casts a jaundiced look at FS. The FS I know, (even though in the passing only), was tyrant in his law office. Everyone was scared of him. An arrogant, unfriendly person to peasants, but a balls carrier and ass kisser while in the Civil Service legal service. He was a notorious womaniser, and had a wife that did not trust him and stalked him all the time to make sure he was not fucking anyone else. While SG, he was the right hand hammer of Old fart. He did Old Fart's bidding and made sure opponents who needed to be whacked were whacked extremely. he did this through direct communication with the presiding judge in whatever was the slander/libel lawsuit of the day. he had no sense of justice even when he knew it was wrong to whack political opponents like this. After he had his falling out with Old fart, and was exiled, he could have done so much more from overseas. Writing the expose books was ok, but being an active overseas dissident would have been much better. He could have been the Benigno Aquino of Singapore, but chose not to do so. He could have led or influenced the oppo parties from overseas, but chose not to do so. He knew many skeletons in the Lee closet. Where their assets were, how much, how they corruptly stole money, etc. He did not expose them, just like Devan Nair did not do so. For that, I have no respect for him. I do not consider him to be any sort of oppo leader, and who put something on the line for singapore.

Despite your story, FS died peacefully in his sleep. So much for your attempted smear, papsmearer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wiki on FS wrote until machiam he was fucking gecko and old fart was jealous thus out for revenge.

I knew his 2 sons. One migrated to ozland the younger still in Sg

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

I disagree with you that Francis Seow as SG he was despot's right hand man.

SG reports to AG and so why would despot want to deal with AG's deputy?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is your opinion of him the more he write or speak against LKY he will exposed himself too. Perhaps he was paid to keep his mouth shut.

He is now having good reunion time with Old Fart.# then.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wiki on FS wrote until machiam he was fucking gecko and old fart was jealous thus out for revenge.

I knew his 2 sons. One migrated to ozland the younger still in Sg

I watched live telecast on channel 5 how Francis Seow as NCMP whacked despot Lee in parliament until despot's face turned so red and it looked like a cooked lobster.

Francis Seow told despot in Parliament, "who are you to judge the life I live. I'm not perfect and I don't have to be. Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean!"

Despot was so shocked and he was lost for words. Immediately after that episode, live Parliamentary debate was taken off the air.

I believe no one in Singapore and on earth would have the balls to go toe to toe with the old despot.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is your opinion of him the more he write or speak against LKY he will exposed himself too. Perhaps he was paid to keep his mouth shut.

He is now having good reunion time with Old Fart.# then.

He admitted he was once, lky blue eyed boy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Fart PAP and the British Empire are of the same they have blood in their hands.

The Pommies till now don't claim glory building Singapore. A British governor dealt in opium trade in Singapore.

LKY don't want to claim glory after his death, jailed oppositions and bully Singaporeans.

I watched live telecast on channel 5 how Francis Seow as NCMP whacked despot Lee in parliament until despot's face turned so red and it looked like a cooked lobster.

Francis Seow told despot in Parliament, "who are you to judge the life I live. I'm not perfect and I don't have to be. Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean!"

Despot was so shocked and he was lost for words. Immediately after that episode, live Parliamentary debate was taken off the air.

I believe no one in Singapore and on earth would have the balls to go toe to toe with the old despot.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. He (FS) knew many skeletons in the Lee closet. Where their assets were, how much, how they corruptly stole money, etc. He did not expose them, just like Devan Nair did not do so. For that, I have no respect for him. I do not consider him to be any sort of oppo leader, and who put something on the line for singapore.

hahaha...PAPSMEARER...u are really a cb kia with cb mouth.....look at what u posted below...

Originally Posted by papsmearer

Sigh..............I have to explain everything again. That is not his "personal friend". That is his half brother that he went to Taiwan to see. Back in the 70s and 60s, Old Goat LKY had a mistress in Taiwan. The Mistress was handpicked for him by Chiang Ching Kuo. He was always travelling to Taiwan in those days, usually without Gecko. Gecko allowed him to have the mistress on the condition it was not in singapore. The half brother is almost Gay Loong's age, and people who have met him say he even looks like Gay Loong. I believe that all this was revealed to Gay Loong when he became PM, and his father ask him to go and see the brother. Can you imagine that Gay Loong would risk such a serious political implication if it was not a significant event. I guess going to meet your half brother for the first time is a significant event and worth the risk to him. You really think Gay Loong went all the way to Taiwan to fuck a pussy or fuck a gay? Please. Singapore got plenty of whores of both male and female persuasion, go all the way there to fuck them? Makes no sense right? My story is the right one. I am related to a very reliable source who knows this.

why u did not expose this skeleton in the closet and bring down LHL and old fart?????
WHY???WHY????

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My friends told me that numerous people were watching the debate live on TV, especially the debate on the proposed legislation pertaining to the Amendments to the Legal Profession Act.
FS and LKY had a very interesting exchange.
I read the transcript, and believe that no one, other than FS could have such a lively and entertaining "challenge" with LKY in Parliament.