• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former NTUC chairman Phey Yew Kok sentenced to 60 months' jail

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
ntuc_fairprice_vouchers_at_5_discount_1450757277_8306bf64.JPG

Where to get these vouchers ? I always see a lot of uncles aunties using these vouchers to pay at the cashiers. They come in stacks.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is your opinion on how he spend the money and it is not based on evidence and facts.. i just want to make this point clear.

guess what mofo,until u come up with facts and circumstantial evidence that says otherwise,my opinion still stands strong and true.phey yew cock spent the entire 400k visiting the whorehouse and smoking opium in thailand.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
guess what mofo,until u come up with facts and circumstantial evidence that says otherwise,my opinion still stands strong and true.phey yew cock spent the entire 400k visiting the whorehouse and smoking opium in thailand.

Your opinion holds nothing at all without any facts and evidence.. that is the hard truth and you have to swallow it.

Ba_Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
CardFace_Discover+%28May+2012.jpg

CUNT Union members in Changi Prison pse line up with your CUNT LINK Card to fuck your ex-union-chief asshole, because he stole your union money and fled.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
PYK was riding high with LKY behind him and he thought he was untouchable.

Singapore was in a recession and Bill Ngoei's company Goldhill Development was in dire financial straits. After he made the deal for NTUC to lease or purchase the ground floor
of Coronation Plaza from Bill, he tried to squeeze Bill for a huge sum of commission. He didn't know that B N was Eddie Barker's very loyal crony. The rest is history.

wiliam G , later also received from wcy. sad.