• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Chinkie Accuses Good m&d of Racism! Too Cheap To Pay $9.50 For Good Meal!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nasi_padang_u_taste_tampines_expensive_pricey.jpg

Last week I went to Tampines mrt, nearby there is a coffeeshop call U Taste which sell Malays rice and I ordered a small pcs of fried chicken, anchovies and tofu with vegetables that cost me $9.50.

I was so shocked to heard that, when I ask she say the chicken cost $4.50. I will accept the price @ $7.00. Well I tell myself I will never go support again even my colleges too.

Why always over charge for Malay food? Is it true that they have 2 prices?

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207471898649176&set=o.19931456...

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/disgruntled-customer-why-nasi-pandang-so-overpriced

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
9.50 is too expensive but i am sure nigger chinesedog johntan don't mind paying more.

I've been eating most of my meals either at home or at restaurants. I don't eat much of the low caste food for the past few years. Life under PAP's good leadership has been fantastic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been eating most of my meals either at home or at restaurants. I don't eat much of the low caste food for the past few years. Life under PAP's good leadership has been fantastic.

Chinese dog will you pay more than 9.50 the meal then?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
nasi_padang_u_taste_tampines_expensive_pricey.jpg

Last week I went to Tampines mrt, nearby there is a coffeeshop call U Taste which sell Malays rice and I ordered a small pcs of fried chicken, anchovies and tofu with vegetables that cost me $9.50.

I was so shocked to heard that, when I ask she say the chicken cost $4.50. I will accept the price @ $7.00. Well I tell myself I will never go support again even my colleges too.

Why always over charge for Malay food? Is it true that they have 2 prices?

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207471898649176&set=o.19931456...

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/disgruntled-customer-why-nasi-pandang-so-overpriced

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks need to pay more when we buy non chinese food.

I don't eat such slop in the first place. So I wouldn't pay even 10 cents for such a meal.

You traitor! Only our chink food are slop. You trying to betray the chinese dog club? :oIo:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nigger that food is malay food what chinese food?

Nasi Padang is simply the halal version of chinkie mixed vegetable rice. The only good thing about nasi padang is that it is at least halal. Other than that, it is just at best one level about slop, less crappy slop.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nasi Padang is simply the halal version of chinkie mixed vegetable rice. The only good thing about nasi padang is that it is at least halal. Other than that, it is just at best one level about slop, less crappy slop.

Serious nigger? So m&ds also copy chinese food and don't have their own food. I wonder what whoami and syed putra have to say about this.

Anyway if nasi padang is like you put it so fucked up so i suppose the chinese guy was wrongfully charged 9.50 correct?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You eat Ah Tiong food all the time ...Ah Tiong maid at home, go to restaurants owned by Ah Tiongs.