• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why steal F-35 blueprints when retards in this forum said it's lousy? Knn..

Howitzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese soldiers tried to steal F-35 blueprints, helped by Vancouver immigrant, report claims

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 20 January, 2016, 8:11am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 20 January, 2016, 9:52am

Agence France-Presse in Ottawa

efeb2672-bf08-11e5-9503-d84cbca18933_1280x720.jpg

A U.S.Marine Corps F-35B joint strike fighter jet conducts manoeuvres over the Atlantic Ocean. Photo: Reuters

Two Chinese soldiers were “co-conspirators” in a plot to steal US military secrets, including designs for the F-35 stealth fighter and other warplanes, a Canadian newspaper reported.

The unnamed pair allegedly worked with a recent immigrant to Canada now facing extradition to the United States to identify and raid secure databases of US military contractors, the Globe and Mail newspaper reported on Tuesday, citing a prosecution summary of a cyberespionage probe launched in 2014.

ef588290-bf08-11e5-9503-d84cbca18933_486x.jpg

Members of the US Air Force and spectators get photographs of the first F-35 delivered to Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, Arizona in 2014. Photo: AP

It is the first publicly-stated link to the Chinese army in a hacking case that first came to light in 2013, when US officials revealed a broad Chinese campaign of espionage had gained access to designs for two dozen major weapons systems critical to missile defences, combat aircraft and naval ships.

The US Defence Science Board, a senior advisory group with government and civilian experts, had however stopped short in its report of accusing Beijing of stealing the designs.

The so-called book of record cited by the Globe and Mail did not make it clear whether the two soldiers allegedly involved in the conspiracy were working for themselves or at the behest of Beijing.

According to the newspaper, the “two Chinese military officers” were allegedly directed toward email accounts of American aviation engineers by Su Bin, a 50-year-old Chinese aviation entrepreneur living in Vancouver.

The hackers then reportedly mined corporate networks for engineering manuals related to the F-35, C-17, and F-22 military aircraft.

They would consult with Su Bin on which documents they should try to take, according to the Globe and Mail.

Eventually the pair were identified through intercepted emails that contained their name, rank, military unit and other information.

Su Bin was arrested in June 2014 and ordered extradited to the United States last September. He remains in Vancouver pending an appeal.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to steal?

Just ask Singapore we happily give it to our Cina brothers!

Blood is thicker than water!

Heck we can even sell them ours and they reverse engineer and make it much more improved version 2.0 !

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why China vendors are copying and selling miniature toy replicas of F-22 at Chinese e-commerce sites??? :rolleyes:

orHcQBv.jpg

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your brain (if exist) is too simple by your thread title's question asked.

War needs intelligence on enemies weapons, it is a need regardless weather you have better weapons than that or not, also regardless weather that weapon is lousy or not.

You need to as much as you can discover PERIOD.

You could have some better weapons, but still, the enemy's weapon can still harm you, and you want to know exactly where are it's most vulnerable weaknesses. You want to know it's characteristics, you want to know how it can be used and how it can not be used. Knowing alot make it possible to pay as little price as possible in a war to bring your enemies corpse below your feet.

Even if USA got left with caveman stone-age arrows and bows to shoot, you still must know the intelligence of their bows and arrows. Because your soldiers are still going to be shoot and killed by these stone-age weapons. You have to know it's max range, penetration strength, rate of firing, quantity in stock, weight of arrows, etc. So for example you counted one enemy shot 50 arrows at your direction, he is already out of arrows from the maximum quantity he could carry, you know it's unable to hurt you beyond say 200m. It can penetrate you helmet from 1-5m, but very safe beyond 10m.

Simply, even if you were fighting bows and arrows enemies using machine guns, you will still have casualties and KIAs, you can get shot an arrow in your ass by enemy hidden in some holes.

These are intelligence. You must have it early, so that you train your troops accordingly, you equip your troops accordingly, you tune your killing plans accordingly.

F-35 is fucked up, but unless it completely can not fly, then nobody needs any more intelligence about it. Otherwise as long as it can still fly and fire weapons at you, you need to put up efforts to gather intelligence about it. With good info, you can tune your missiles that will never miss it, or take advantage of certain characteristics to gain tactical upper hands. The difference between having and not having the intelligence can be very big, even when your own weapons are superior. For example, reducing your own losses when shooting down 2000 F-35, from losing 500 of your own, down to just 50 - because intelligence helped you to exploit enemies flaw, that you had info to tune your missiles, or sensors to detect F-35, or avoid your own planes to be detected by F-35.

if I know how unique squeak sound enemies bows makes when their strings were pulled, I made devices to pinpoint them automatically, and warn my men to take cover. I can kill 2000 bow and arrow enemies may be 50X faster, at 30X less casualties dead tolls on my own side. This is why I must spy my enemies during peace time, to get ready. I want to know everything about them, including what the fuck they know about me.

Last edited:

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Tiongs have no shame and no creativity... only good at copying. I never take risks in using their products regardless it's cheap not knowing when it will explode. :biggrin:

219857918abb75b2dd7043c134d9ed83f0cc46ca.jpg

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Tiongs have no shame and no creativity... only good at copying. I never take risks in using their products regardless it's cheap not knowing when it will explode. :biggrin:

219857918abb75b2dd7043c134d9ed83f0cc46ca.jpg

It is too simpleton to think if intelligence is being sort of F-35 then it must be good. And the reason of gaining that intelligence is to copy and build the same.

CIA spent decades spying and tracking Pakistan Iran KN Iraq Libya etc, in their nuke programs and material and manufacturing equipments sources.

So you think CIA is doing all these to copy the superior nuclear technologies from these guys? :biggrin:

The brutal fact is regardless how fucked up are these 3rd world nukes, when their warheads blew up on US targets, millions of American ass will still transform into nuke dust, that's why CIA better know everything they could possibly find out.

wcxzsu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All fake goods manufacturers are financed, nurtured, subsidized under the table by the Chinese Govt. because it helps them two ways - one, it gets them revenue big time and helps them in their grand scheme of dominating the market and wiping out the original branded manufacturers - leading them to ruins.

tee_tah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All fake goods manufacturers are financed, nurtured, subsidized under the table by the Chinese Govt. because it helps them two ways - one, it gets them revenue big time and helps them in their grand scheme of dominating the market and wiping out the original branded manufacturers - leading them to ruins.

Don't miss out the most important point: to make all the rivals fucking bankrupt.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't miss out the most important point: to make all the rivals fucking bankrupt.

Not to worry. I will ensure that by writing "positive reviews" about Chinkity products and exposing fake reviews as well as dishonest e-commerce sites with negatives reviews deleted. My next target will be DHgate :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F35 is lousy but it doesnt mean we cant steal the stealth tech and other important features and design a even better plane,a plane that actually works.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
See.. the clown just admitted that like dishonest Tiongs, they steal just about anything even if it's lousy, but i know that deep down inside they are lying through their asses :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
so much talk about high tech to kill your enemy.

Learn from the Pommie past of drugging a might nation China with opium.

Only wealthy nation needs war and best use is drug them for easy money. A poor nation need slave war no need any high tech weapon to steal human for slave. Ask the fucking Pommies who did all these slave trade in the 1800s to build their colonies Canada, USA, Australia and God who knows where.

Next time, give contract job to Pommies to plan for you to monopoly opium trade from growing poppy seed to shipping and illegal opium trade with wealthy country.

China was a wealthy country of 300M population in 1700s and fucking US (British Empire colony at that time) was an invaded land and how the Pommies used opium trade to make easy money to expand their industrial revolution development and expansion at the expense of Chinese to develop USA.

Chinese and China was made a poor nation for 200 years (1700-1950) by the barbaric evil angmoh British Empire.

Fucking British bastard.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

British Empire Funded by Opium

Still, the real narco-republic in world history isn’t the United States, Mexico, Colombia or other transit points to the artificially created drug epidemic in the United States. This dubious honor actually goes to the British Empire, as their Bengal-to-China opium business during the time of Queen Victoria grew into the world’s largest commodity trade during the 19th century. Opium accounted for almost 20 percent of the Empire’s total revenue, yet opium was just the tip of the addictive trade.

Opium Trade was Big Business for Americans

Also, it wasn’t just England involved; many Americans in New England also made their fortunes in the opium trade after the slave trade was outlawed. For example, Franklin Roosevelt’s grandfather, Delano, made most of the family fortune in the Chinese opium trade.

He was not alone. Many of the wealthy New England families built their fortunes on slave and opium trading. In fact, most of the American Ivy League universities were funded to a great degree when dirty money from the slave and opium trade was washed and then use to build new reputations for these families.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

Your brain (if exist) is too simple by your thread title's question asked.

War needs intelligence on enemies weapons, it is a need regardless weather you have better weapons than that or not, also regardless weather that weapon is lousy or not.

You need to as much as you can discover PERIOD.

You could have some better weapons, but still, the enemy's weapon can still harm you, and you want to know exactly where are it's most vulnerable weaknesses. You want to know it's characteristics, you want to know how it can be used and how it can not be used. Knowing alot make it possible to pay as little price as possible in a war to bring your enemies corpse below your feet.

Even if USA got left with caveman stone-age arrows and bows to shoot, you still must know the intelligence of their bows and arrows. Because your soldiers are still going to be shoot and killed by these stone-age weapons. You have to know it's max range, penetration strength, rate of firing, quantity in stock, weight of arrows, etc. So for example you counted one enemy shot 50 arrows at your direction, he is already out of arrows from the maximum quantity he could carry, you know it's unable to hurt you beyond say 200m. It can penetrate you helmet from 1-5m, but very safe beyond 10m.

Simply, even if you were fighting bows and arrows enemies using machine guns, you will still have casualties and KIAs, you can get shot an arrow in your ass by enemy hidden in some holes.

These are intelligence. You must have it early, so that you train your troops accordingly, you equip your troops accordingly, you tune your killing plans accordingly.

F-35 is fucked up, but unless it completely can not fly, then nobody needs any more intelligence about it. Otherwise as long as it can still fly and fire weapons at you, you need to put up efforts to gather intelligence about it. With good info, you can tune your missiles that will never miss it, or take advantage of certain characteristics to gain tactical upper hands. The difference between having and not having the intelligence can be very big, even when your own weapons are superior. For example, reducing your own losses when shooting down 2000 F-35, from losing 500 of your own, down to just 50 - because intelligence helped you to exploit enemies flaw, that you had info to tune your missiles, or sensors to detect F-35, or avoid your own planes to be detected by F-35.

if I know how unique squeak sound enemies bows makes when their strings were pulled, I made devices to pinpoint them automatically, and warn my men to take cover. I can kill 2000 bow and arrow enemies may be 50X faster, at 30X less casualties dead tolls on my own side. This is why I must spy my enemies during peace time, to get ready. I want to know everything about them, including what the fuck they know about me.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone will steal from a thief USA (opium trader) to see how stupid their technology is. Angmoh have fuck brain produced unsustainable products since the beginning of their industrial revolution in 1726.

F35 is lousy but it doesnt mean we cant steal the stealth tech and other important features and design a even better plane,a plane that actually works.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any country who loses military secrets to someone else needs to relook at their own practices, and boost security. Secrecy is a top-priority for all military personnel and operations. Not just military, any industrial technology or design if left carelessly unattended, will be swiped by competitors. That's just part of the game. Nothing wrong with trying to get ahead of the competition.

Soviets and Yanks will eagerly swipe their "enemies' " secret plans, and successful spies will be richly rewarded. China just happens to be the new boy on the block! BTW, the whole US Space program can be said to be swiped from the Nazi V1 and V2 missile program during WW2, just as the Russian's was. Which was in turn swiped by the Chinese too!

Cheers!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any country who loses military secrets to someone else needs to relook at their own practices, and boost security. Secrecy is a top-priority for all military personnel and operations. Not just military, any industrial technology or design if left carelessly unattended, will be swiped by competitors. That's just part of the game. Nothing wrong with trying to get ahead of the competition.

Soviets and Yanks will eagerly swipe their "enemies' " secret plans, and successful spies will be richly rewarded. China just happens to be the new boy on the block! BTW, the whole US Space program can be said to be swiped from the Nazi V1 and V2 missile program during WW2, just as the Russian's was. Which was in turn swiped by the Chinese too!

Cheers!

Trouble is, US cannot be seen to discriminate. There are scientist of Chinese descent in the defense department and those working for Lockheed Martin. If you sack them or do not employ them, it will be seen as violating the constitution.

And even if all necessary precautions were imposed, the people working on these project could have china pRC girlfriend or wife who could be spies.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this game of cloak-and-dagger, under current circumstances, China has the advantage. There must be thousands of Chinese students in American Unisversities and schools at the moment. It is also much easier for any tourist or visitor to the US to travel around in the country, and communicate with the world outside than for the same operation to happen in the PRC. However, in the world of manufacturing the aircraft (or other military equipment) and selling it, US has a huge advantage over China, who will be playing catch-up for a long time to come still. Firstly, the US had a clear headstart, from the end of WW2, while her factories were still intact, the rest of the world was just rebuilding their infrastructure from the rubble. China was still undergoing internal revolt and revolution. And during this period, the US made use of is prime position to cement its mark on the world, set-up and establish its corporate names worldwide, and got Hollywood to seal its reputation as the world's hero. Icons like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck gave a friendly packaging for USA, and promoted its culture vey well. No one else even comes close. It is in this area that China will find it hard to compete. I wonder if China (or anyone) can sell drinks like Coca-Cola, even I they could make and exact copy. In the aviation industry, USA wrote the book!

Cheers!

Trouble is, US cannot be seen to discriminate. There are scientist of Chinese descent in the defense department and those working for Lockheed Martin. If you sack them or do not employ them, it will be seen as violating the constitution.

And even if all necessary precautions were imposed, the people working on these project could have china pRC girlfriend or wife who could be spies.