• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute Major (NS) Pritam Singh!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about FT Dr Janil Puthucheary the fuckwit "save babies" shitface from the PAP? Heard he going for NS crash course from the volunteer scheme. He sure promote better than MAJ one!

medical doctor get rank easy..... hence bs rank useless one

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should break that bayi down to private. Any one who opposes PAP isn't fit to be an officer. I wouldn't trust him to lead a machine gun unit for Singapore.

If you were in a war situation, between him and bargain hen, who would you trust more? Be honest.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-1.32.46-pm.png

Most of the PAP MPs like Janil Puthucheary, Koh Poh Koon, Ong Ye Kung, the paper general Ng Chee Meng etc... were parachuted into parliament via the backdoor. While WP MPs fought their way into parliament through the front door against very unfair odds placed by PAP to obstruct the opposition. Pritam Singh is far more deserving of being a MP than all these backdoor PAP MPs.

And the PAP backdoor MPs are very quiet yes-men in parliament voting yes to everything, and many of them have lousy attendance. PAP's yes-men backdoor MPs make no difference in parliament, it's a big waste of public money paying them.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-1.32.46-pm.png

Most of the PAP MPs like Janil Puthucheary, Koh Poh Koon, Ong Ye Kung, the paper general Ng Chee Meng etc... were parachuted into parliament via the backdoor. While WP MPs fought their way into parliament through the front door against very unfair odds placed by PAP to obstruct the opposition. Pritam Singh is far more deserving of being a MP than all these backdoor PAP MPs.

And the PAP backdoor MPs are very quiet yes-men in parliament voting yes to everything, and many of them have lousy attendance. PAP's yes-men backdoor MPs make no difference in parliament, it's a big waste of public money paying them.

WP MPs are also YES MEN within WP.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pritam Singh is a true son of Singapore.

This is unlike certain male PAP MPs who have not even served NS, yet want to proclaim they can serve the people. BOLLOCKS!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's so few opposition MPs that almost the whole parliament is made up of yes-men, that's awful for Sinkies.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will promote Pritam to Colonel if he dare ask important questions in Parliament, such as CPF monies, Temasek and GIC accounts etc.

Even my 1st Class Private knows questions on car park lots in schools are bo siao gan kind of questions. Very risk free! KNN fought so hard to get into Parliament just to fight for free parking lots for teachers in their own compound ?

The Major (NS) rank should be given to a more deserving reservist - Roy.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should break that bayi down to private. Any one who opposes PAP isn't fit to be an officer. I wouldn't trust him to lead a machine gun unit for Singapore.

This bayi is one of the locals who will fight to keep sinki land floating and that is why he joined the WP.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bayi is one of the locals who will fight to keep sinki land floating and that is why he joined the WP.

Yeah, at the moment we can see him fighting tooth and nail for parking lots on behalf of MOE teachers. And we all know most civil servants, especially teachers, voted for the incumbent.

What a warrior ! Fight for parking lots, get Major rank. Commander for NDP gets BG rank. Carry coffin LG rank.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's so few opposition MPs that almost the whole parliament is made up of yes-men, that's awful for Sinkies.

The yes-men who masok Parliament on the backside of Ministers ... pau chiak masok to become MPs, not individually elected by the people ... election sinki style.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will promote Pritam to Colonel if he dare ask important questions in Parliament, such as CPF monies, Temasek and GIC accounts etc....

Major Bayi knows when to avoid minefield and when to chiong ... Step on the minefield and he will get whacked like CSJ and JBJ. Bayi will not want to become another Roy.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Major Bayi knows when to avoid minefield and when to chiong ... Step on the minefield and he will get whacked like CSJ and JBJ. Bayi will not want to become another Roy.

If Roy speaks in Parliament what he spoke outside Parliament, he would not get whacked because of Parliamentary immunity.

If Pritam so scared of stepping on minefield despite the protection of Parliamentary immunity, he should just join the incumbent.

Last edited:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you were in a war situation, between him and bargain hen, who would you trust more? Be honest.

If I was a MOE teacher and I drove to work, I would definitely trust Pritam more. He would fight for FREE parking lot for me !

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP MPs are also YES MEN within WP.

Yes men within WP causes no harm to the people, yes-men within pappies who dominate the Parliament causes great harm to the people when unfair laws are passed in Parliament. This is why one party Parliament is bad for the country.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12438969_1722827944627878_4069563070362058111_n.jpg

Anyone remember Oliver North? Nice try Pritam. Too bad the judge didn't fall for your nonsense.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was a MOE teacher and I drove to work, I would definitely trust Pritam more. He would fight for FREE parking lot for me !

Free parking for teachers and staff should be allowed but free parking for parents, volunteers (or the porlumpars volunteering to get priority places in schools for their children) and others who park at the school to go marketing, shopping or Geylang look see look see hookers, should be prohibited. They should be asked to pay parking fees.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free parking for teachers and staff should be allowed but free parking for parents, volunteers (or the porlumpars volunteering to get priority places in schools for their children) and others who park at the school to go marketing, shopping or Geylang look see look see hookers, should be prohibited. They should be asked to pay parking fees.

You summed up nicely WP's mandate.