• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[cuff holdings] Sinkies loses 30k USD in investment scam

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2016/01....BYoa2PeV.dpuf

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
24 percent per annual interest....and wtf is happiness billionaire index?sounds like something PAP would cook up.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
24 percent per annual interest....and wtf is happiness billionaire index?sounds like something PAP would cook up.

24% annual interest same as legal money lenders or Ah Long Pte Ltd?

Happiness Billionaire Index is a measure of how happy and billionaire is the person who thought of and owns the scam...oh I meant scheme. It is not referring to the investors stupid enough to part their money.

Translated literary in Cantonese : where got such big toad jumping everywhere in the street?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
24% annual interest same as legal money lenders or Ah Long Pte Ltd?

Happiness Billionaire Index is a measure of how happy and billionaire is the person who thought of and owns the scam...oh I meant scheme. It is not referring to the investors stupid enough to part their money.

Translated literary in Cantonese : where got such big toad jumping everywhere in the street?

Same as credit cards / credit lines and pawnshops la.
Ah longs make many times more than that...
But 24% per year 'without risks' is impossible.....many dumbfucks sinkies around.....likely the 70%