• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Agony

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Claire's arsehole is big enough until shim can shit in standing position. Where got agony? You can shaft 2 broomsticks in....
Tua kang tau siu is the term.

Wah bro, u speaking from personal experience? U fucked Claire already? Does she swallow.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: Manga Rurouni Kenshin is here! :eek:

Careful with that samurai sword hor, dun hurt the innocent baby :biggrin:
The innocent baby has more to fear from his/her own parents, especially if his/her mother decides to abort for whatever reasons. :(
And even if he/she manages to be born a healthy baby, he/she would still have to face reality (i.e. the real world) after birth, which is filled with suffering, even though there might be some pleasure.
These are not "unkind words", but honest words from me, and I believe my words reflect the true reality.

And just in case you're not aware, although Kenshin used to be an assassin, he later repented and stopped killing for the rest of his life (while wandering around Japan), which is why he called himself a "rurouni":
http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Rurouni
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rurouni
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rurouni+Kenshin
(I'm not implying I used to be a murderer; I just admire repentant sinners, and it also suits me because I'm also trying to repent for my own sins.)

Kenshin even saved a baby from potential death at the hands of an unrepentant murderer (who ironically repented some time later, or at least he stopped killing for the rest of the anime):
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Rurouni-Kenshin/Episode-039
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Rurouni-Kenshin/Episode-040
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rurouni_Kenshin_episodes_(season_2)

Last edited:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see if this "prophecy" comes true by the end of this year (or before CNY 2017):
I forgot to add that if the "prophecy" does come true, it would be a:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
(For example, if cancer is contracted due to eating certain kinds of unhealthy (but obviously tasty) food, and the prediction was made in advance.)

I don't believe in such superstitious fortune-telling, simply because of the existence of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defeating_prophecy
A self-defeating prophecy is the complementary opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy: a prediction that prevents what it predicts from happening. This is also known as the "prophet's dilemma".

A self-defeating prophecy can be the result of rebellion to the prediction. If the audience of a prediction has an interest in seeing it falsified, and its fulfillment depends on their actions or inaction, their actions upon hearing it will make the prediction less plausible. If a prediction is made with this outcome specifically in mind, it is commonly referred to as reverse psychology. Also, when working to make a premonition come true, one can inadvertently change the circumstances so much that the prophecy cannot come true.

It is important to distinguish a self-defeating prophecy from a self-fulfilling prophecy that predicts a negative outcome. If a prophecy of a negative outcome is made, and that negative outcome is achieved as a result of positive feedback, then it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. For example, if a group of people decide they will not be able to achieve a goal and stop working towards the goal as a result, their prophecy was self-fulfilling. Likewise, if a prediction of a negative outcome is made, but the outcome is positive because of negative feedback resulting from the rebellion, then that is a self-defeating prophecy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Morning Thick. I am not sure what you are mumbling about?

Sorry for being obtuse. Scroobal was one of the best social and political commentators around when he was still active in the forum. He often spoke well of Charlie's experience with immigration and his other expertise. You are fortunate to have found a forum friend like Charlie. As Winnie has said, he has broad knowledge - and that's high praise coming from Winnie.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for being obtuse. Scroobal was one of the best social and political commentators around when he was still active in the forum. He often spoke well of Charlie's experience with immigration and his other expertise. You are fortunate to have found a forum friend like Charlie. As Winnie has said, he has broad knowledge - and that's high praise coming from Winnie.

Ok Thick. Charlie is indeed a knowledgeable SNAG. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Ash, are you in the pharma line of business? You seem to be promoting them :smile: Just kidding.

I am "forcing" myself to drink the awful juice that I made this morning. It still has 300ml in my vacuum flask that I brought to work.

This morning, instead of my usual celery and green apples combi, I decided to masticate some carrots with celery. OMG, it really tasted awful.

Why does carrot juice have a salty taste? Does it contain salt? I eat cooked carrots all the time and I enjoy them. Even when I chew those raw carrot sticks, it tastes good with the dip. I am just surprised that when it is masticated into juice, it tasted real salty. And, I now realise carrot and celery is an awful combi for juicing.

The other day, my mum bought some small 6-7 inches bitter gourd that had very crumpled skin. I masticated them ~ yucks, they are so bitter compared to the big 12 inches type. It tasted like drinking masticated Panadol extra!!!

I asked her from where she got those awful bitter gourd. She said the wet market and it is supposedly the best from India?!? She said 良药苦口 and it is good for me as I take so much sweet pastries during tea time in office. She added that it will help to control blood sugar. I told her to buy the big 12 inches one next time.

Sorry for ranting about the carrot celery juice. It really taste awful! :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

praising yourself as usual? I understand you share your account with scroobal.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Ash, are you in the pharma line of business? You seem to be promoting them :smile: Just kidding.

I am "forcing" myself to drink the awful juice that I made this morning. It still has 300ml in my vacuum flask that I brought to work.

This morning, instead of my usual celery and green apples combi, I decided to masticate some carrots with celery. OMG, it really tasted awful.

Why does carrot juice have a salty taste? Does it contain salt? I eat cooked carrots all the time and I enjoy them. Even when I chew those raw carrot sticks, it tastes good with the dip. I am just surprised that when it is masticated into juice, it tasted real salty. And, I now realise carrot and celery is an awful combi for juicing.

The other day, my mum bought some small 6-7 inches bitter gourd that had very crumpled skin. I masticated them ~ yucks, they are so bitter compared to the big 12 inches type. It tasted like drinking masticated Panadol extra!!!

I asked her from where she got those awful bitter gourd. She said the wet market and it is supposedly the best from India?!? She said 良药苦口 and it is good for me as I take so much sweet pastries during tea time in office. She added that it will help to control blood sugar. I told her to buy the big 12 inches one next time.

Sorry for ranting about the carrot celery juice. It really taste awful! :(

No, juicing questions should be directed to Johnny3333