• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Agony

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been more than 30 days since I last "pang". My "pangs" are usually regular, within the 28 days cycle. I am agonisingly worried. Am I overdue because of? Err...I really hope not. I am certainly not ready to be a mummy.

I spoke to him yeaterday (Day 30) and he said it could be due to work-related stress. I thought so too given the hectic annual workplan meetings I had been through earlier this week. Perhaps it is the occasional smoking during meeting breaks that is causing some hormonal imbalance in my petite body.

I am tempted to run to Guardian to get a test kit today∼ I didn't as I felt a little shy.

I asked him via Whatsapp a while ago. What if...? He said, no worries, let's get married and I should make sure I can fit in my wedding gown in my first trimester.

Swine... I really don't give two hoots about the damn wedding gown. I am more worried about a life that I am going to bring into this world ∼ and whether I am ready for him or her. If I am not, I will probably abort.

Men are always men. I really do not need him to be responsible. Why does he need to act so macho but totally missing the crux by a thousand miles. I have the financial means to bring up my own child if I want to, though the agonising question of whether am I ready is creating speech bubbles in my dumbfounded thoughts.

I do feel a little nauseous in the mornings the last few days. But that could be because I have been skipping solid breakfast food and drinking matiscated veggie juice.

Tomorrow is Day 31. Let's wait and see.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been more than 30 days since I last "pang". My "pangs" are usually regular, within the 28 days cycle. I am agonisingly worried. Am I overdue because of? Err...I really hope not. I am certainly not ready to be a mummy.

I spoke to him yeaterday (Day 30) and he said it could be due to work-related stress. I thought so too given the hectic annual workplan meetings I had been through earlier this week. Perhaps it is the occasional smoking during meeting breaks that is causing some hormonal imbalance in my petite body.

I am tempted to run to Guardian to get a test kit today∼ I didn't as I felt a little shy.

I asked him via Whatsapp a while ago. What if...? He said, no worries, let's get married and I should make sure I can fit in my wedding gown in my first trimester.

Swine... I really don't give two hoots about the damn wedding gown. I am more worried about a life that I am going to bring into this world ∼ and whether I am ready for him or her. If I am not, I will probably abort.

Men are always men. I really do not need him to be responsible. Why does he need to act so macho but totally missing the crux by a thousand miles. I have the financial means to bring up my own child if I want to, though the agonising question of whether am I ready is creating speech bubbles in my dumbfounded thoughts.

I do feel a little nauseous in the mornings the last few days. But that could be because I have been skipping solid breakfast food and drinking matiscated veggie juice.

IMG-20160102-WA0000.jpg

Dream on you fucking ugly Khatoey!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats sister! it's a godsend or a gift depending on your belief system. do not wait till your late 30s to have your first baby. i've met moms and couples who are enjoying life now as younger empty-nesters as their kids have grown up and living their adult lives. the amount of options empty-nesters have over late procreators is enormous. too many times single moms or married couples think their bodies can last forever until wear and tear catch up with them at old age, and the regret begins to bite. i'm referring to young men and women who need to think about sacrifice of their youth to raise kids while they are more than physically/mentally and financially capable. when they hit the 50s and still healthy, they will have kids who are in their 20s/30s, and these midlife parents can truly retire and travel the world (while they still can).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technology not there yet.
Man made artificial cheebye cannot yet conceive babies.....
I'm assuming you're a post op instead of a pre op like some bros here

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You could be a few days late, say up to 35 days.
But, if you are pregnant, please do not abort.
We had to consider that matter, when we had an unplanned third child.
Then, we had a planned fourth child.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats sister! it's a godsend or a gift depending on your belief system. do not wait till your late 30s to have your first baby. i've met moms and couples who are enjoying life now as younger empty-nesters as their kids have grown up and living their adult lives. the amount of options empty-nesters have over late procreators is enormous. too many times single moms or married couples think their bodies can last forever until wear and tear catch up with them at old age, and the regret begins to bite. i'm referring to young men and women who need to think about sacrifice of their youth to raise kids while they are more than physically/mentally and financially capable. when they hit the 50s and still healthy, they will have kids who are in their 20s/30s, and these midlife parents can truly retire and travel the world (while they still can).

Tell me about it.
I got married much later than the average individual, and our four children are between ten and eighteen.
I believe that it is much better to have children in the late 20's or early 30's, and consider early retirement.
I have friends who got married before age 23, and all their children are older adults and they go on vacations 4 to 6 times a year.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm guessing that the real-life woman named "Claire" had sex on New Year's Day, when she was ovulating:
I guess at the end of today, I will probably succumb to his "want", or perhaps it is should be a "need" by now.

If I don't, he may end up as a "Su Ku Kia" and I have no desire for my man to be a "Forever Loser Kia" on New Year's Day 2016 (if I may translate this Teochew phrase literally with my half baked Teochew).

A Happy New Year to All on the 1st day of 2016. :smile:
so she's probably pregnant; and if she aborts, I think that not only will she probably stop having sex with her current boyfriend again (in which case she'll probably break up with him), she will also not want to have sex with any other man again and risk getting pregnant again, simply because she doesn't want to have children for the rest of her life.

But if she decides to resign herself to becoming a mother, there's a high chance she will marry in order to prevent her child from being labelled a "bastard" and also prevent herself from losing face by being labelled a "bastard's mother".

However, if she's marrying only to save face, she had better pray hard that she eventually gives birth to a healthy baby (and obviously, not suffer any miscarriage), otherwise she would have wasted all her efforts in going through her pregnancy; she might even divorce less than a year after marriage. . . .

More importantly, I pity this newly-conceived human being because even though his/her parents seem to be quite wealthy, he/she will still have to suffer (even though he/she is obviously totally innocent of any sin and therefore doesn't deserve to suffer) one way or another, starting from even before birth. . . . :(

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Aiyah, when you say "Your Agony", I thought you got fucked in the ass last night. That's why got agony today.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell me about it.
I got married much later than the average individual, and our four children are between ten and eighteen.
I believe that it is much better to have children in the late 20's or early 30's, and consider early retirement.
I have friends who got married before age 23, and all their children are older adults and they go on vacations 4 to 6 times a year.

Morning Brother Eat and Charlie, thanks for your replies. You both do sound logical. However, it presupposes that fact that one has decided to have kids. For me, I am still debating in speech bubbles. Even as I write, the thoughts of losing my personal freedom scares me. :(

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm guessing that the real-life woman named "Claire" had sex on New Year's Day, when she was ovulating:

so she's probably pregnant; and if she aborts, I think that not only will she probably stop having sex with her current boyfriend again (in which case she'll probably break up with him), she will also not want to have sex with any other man again and risk getting pregnant again, simply because she doesn't want to have children for the rest of her life.

But if she decides to resign herself to becoming a mother, there's a high chance she will marry in order to prevent her child from being labelled a "bastard" and also prevent herself from losing face by being labelled a "bastard's mother".

However, if she's marrying only to save face, she had better pray hard that she eventually gives birth to a healthy baby (and obviously, not suffer any miscarriage), otherwise she would have wasted all her efforts in going through her pregnancy; she might even divorce less than a year after marriage. . . .

More importantly, I pity this newly-conceived human being because even though his/her parents seem to be quite wealthy, he/she will still have to suffer (even though he/she is obviously totally innocent of any sin and therefore doesn't deserve to suffer) one way or another, starting from even before birth. . . . :(

Morning Ru.

I think you are pretty archaic to even use unkind words on single child and his/her parent. Nonetheless, thank you for your analysis. I do not agree but thanks anyway. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could be a few days late, say up to 35 days.
But, if you are pregnant, please do not abort.
We had to consider that matter, when we had an unplanned third child.
Then, we had a planned fourth child.

Hello Charlie, as always, so ever kind to me here :smile:

I hope what you say is true. I could be just late, though it is still not here. I don't even feel "bloated", which is usually the start signal for the time of the month. :(

I am glad that you have a happy family of 6 as you and your wife made a correct decision decisively and have been tenacious throughout these years. :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, when you say "Your Agony", I thought you got fucked in the ass last night. That's why got agony today.

Claire's arsehole is big enough until shim can shit in standing position. Where got agony? You can shaft 2 broomsticks in....
Tua kang tau siu is the term.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This advice is sound only if you want to have kids. I too know of couples who are happy not having kids, but rear dogs instead, and having passed their half-century, have absolutely no regrets.

Having a child is a great responsibility. Don't just bring a life into this world only to screw it up through neglect, abuse, a broken marriage. Don't bring a kid into this world for selfish reasons, e.g. have him/her look after you when you're old, or to get that baby bonus. Too many kids are suffering today from the impulsive actions of their parents; when they grow up into delinquent youths the social cost is tremendous.

If, and when, you're ready to have kid for the right reasons, then it's of course better to have them when you're younger. Your womb and sperms are healthier; you'd have more vigour and energy to see them through their childhood and adolescent years; you'd be financially stronger to give them a decent upbringing.