• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Posb atm users

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posb atm users... Well if u are one, then good luck to you. The fucking retarded queues are always longer than other banks, whether it's ocbc or UOB.

I have multiple bank accounts and on the rare occasion where there is only a Posb atm, I have observed the typical retard that uses the Posb atm. You have damn ah tiongs who don't know how to use the atm. How do I know? They take 4 minutes to draw out $100....even when the language is Chinese! U also have the local morons who use the atm to transfer funds of $35 to god knows who!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak nigger you trying to replace claire in talking cock now?

Pls stick to topics u know best, such as insult other races. I bet some m&d fucked your Wife, which would explain your deep hatred for other races.

Maybe when u were a school kid, some ah neh force u to suck his dirty cock after school?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls stick to topics u know best, such as insult other races. I bet some m&d fucked your Wife, which would explain your deep hatred for other races.

Maybe when u were a school kid, some ah neh force u to suck his dirty cock after school?

nope nigger but seeing the examples you have given either shows you have an overactive imagination which isn't true at all or that you have personally experienced them yourself. So how was sucking the ah neh's cock?

PS you are way behind claire.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope nigger but seeing the examples you have given either shows you have an overactive imagination which isn't true at all or that you have personally experienced them yourself. So how was sucking the ah neh's cock? PS you are way behind claire.

No don't talk cock. I mean don't talk with your mouth full ....of ah neh cock! Lol

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DBS and POSB are the peasants bank u didnt know?Peasants are required to queue at all times and squeeze on public transport.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seldom q for atm. Always do Internet banking at home for fund trf.

Some months, I can 6 month withdraw money one time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No don't talk cock. I mean don't talk with your mouth full ....of ah neh cock! Lol

It's funny weren't you accusing me of insulting other races while you on the other hand love ah nehs to the skies so you would be sucking them off. See logic fail as usual from the pappy dog now talking cock.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny weren't you accusing me of insulting other races while you on the other hand love ah nehs to the skies so you would be sucking them off. See logic fail as usual from the pappy dog now talking cock.

Unlike u, I never have a problem admitting I dislike ah nehs. U fucking piece of racist shit is always angered whenever people point out the damn obvious - u are a racist. U no balls to admit then pls say so la.

Bet an ah neh Uncle offered u a candy to suck his lollipop when u were a kid! That's why u are still so bitter after so many years.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's damn annoying when users hog the atm. even when there's a long queue, some still do multiple transactions. they don't give a shit like they own the machines.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's damn annoying when users hog the atm. even when there's a long queue, some still do multiple transactions. they don't give a shit like they own the machines.

yeah there are some who will spend more than 5 minutes only on one transaction! probably applying for IPO and reading the bloody instructions.

some others seem to be performing multiple transfers as they are furiously keying in the account numbers and you don't see them collecting money from the slot.

lucky i have an uob atm card as backup.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posb atm users... Well if u are one, then good luck to you. The fucking retarded queues are always longer than other banks, whether it's ocbc or UOB.

I have multiple bank accounts and on the rare occasion where there is only a Posb atm, I have observed the typical retard that uses the Posb atm. You have damn ah tiongs who don't know how to use the atm. How do I know? They take 4 minutes to draw out $100....even when the language is Chinese! U also have the local morons who use the atm to transfer funds of $35 to god knows who!

That's why I closed my posb account more than 10 years ago to avoid the queue....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah there are some who will spend more than 5 minutes only on one transaction! probably applying for IPO and reading the bloody instructions.

some others seem to be performing multiple transfers as they are furiously keying in the account numbers and you don't see them collecting money from the slot.

lucky i have an uob atm card as backup.

I have again stopped using POSB ATM or counter services unless I am FORCED to....you can say 99.9% of their users have some form of disabilities or something. Their Cash deposit machines have improved just a little...but yo will find people, especially WOMEN, depositing money using the CDM, especially multiples deposits, after that, UPDATE THE PASSBOOKS ( as in many)..then they have users, in whatever language they are using...which to them , on screen is giving them instructions in URDU, MONGOLIAN or MARTIAN?? they take helluva long time deciphering the instructions...

IF YOU HAVE ONE, LIKE SOMEONE HERE HAD SAID...IS USING IT TO APPLY FOR IPO ETC...gourd help you!....I am glad that for 24 months already I have nothing to do with DBS/POSB....counter services or ATMS or anything....good Lord!:rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting to hear from Jah the racist idiot who think it's vogue to call others a nigger. Sounds like he is one BAD ASS in actual life...not!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting to hear from Jah the racist idiot who think it's vogue to call others a nigger. Sounds like he is one BAD ASS in actual life...not!

I doubt you'll hear back with any coherence….the mudderfarker is confused….pretends to be a rastafarian bob marley head case….but talks like he's part of 50 Cents' entourage.

One hell of a schizo cunt….plus he thinks Im Scroobal

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't get it twisted i mean nigger does fit you to a T. Isn't it correct? Nigger.

I doubt you'll hear back with any coherence….the mudderfarker is confused….pretends to be a rastafarian bob marley head case….but talks like he's part of 50 Cents' entourage.

One hell of a schizo cunt….plus he thinks Im Scroobal

oh look both of you have found allies of one another especially jholmesjr whose sole existence here is to troll me after he can't log in as scroobal.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange why FAP IBs complaining about ATB and tiongsters taking their time and space when these arseholes were voted whoresale by them

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike u, I never have a problem admitting I dislike ah nehs. U fucking piece of racist shit is always angered whenever people point out the damn obvious - u are a racist. U no balls to admit then pls say so la.

Bet an ah neh Uncle offered u a candy to suck his lollipop when u were a kid! That's why u are still so bitter after so many years.

Wtf since when have i ever mentioned i like nehs?

Your logic totally fails and the funny thing is how come you mentioned you dislike nehs but isn't racist but somehow i'm racist? :rolleyes:

See with your fucked up warped logic here pot calling kettle black behavior it's no wonder you are well disliked here. Then again it isn't surprising why you would act and post in such a manner you're a pappy doggy so twisting and turning acting like a snake is your forte.