• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johntan real picture exposed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in high heels somemore

bitruc.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is highly defamatory. I will consult with my bayi to decide what legal action to take against the dog Jah_rastafar_I.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot to remove the kukujiao. If not, how to f ?

btw, he has got slim waist. You want to buy him a Chanel or not ?
That's the tricky part. Allow him to change a head of a woman he like but got to f the arse.

Wah nabei ah gua is the worst creature in the universe.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is highly defamatory. I will consult with my bayi to decide what legal action to take against the dog Jah_rastafar_I.

Bayi chope!, Bayi Chope!...what colour??.....does the consolation involves which type of soap to use? nowadays it would be which type of liquid soup...ha ha ha ha ha

Every little jest, you want to sue people...no wonder Singapore & Singaporeans especially the 70% are such backward people..:rolleyes: