• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accountant mugged and punched in JB, guess the race?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muggedvictim-thestar.jpg

JOHOR BARU - An accountant who was settling some "private matters" outside a hypermarket here in the wee hours was mugged and punched by two men.

Victim Erene Sia, 29, lost her two front teeth and sustained injuries to her face, torso and legs in the incident that took place at Jalan Masai Jaya 1, Plentong, here at around 2am on Wednesday.

Sia said she was settling some personal matters at the location when she opened her car window in the dark parking area to have a smoke.

That was when two men approached her and pulled her out of her vehicle and grabbed her keys.

Both parties got into a struggle for her handbag but she refused to let go.

One of them then punched her in her face before grabbing her handbag, which contained her identification documents and ATM cards, and fled on a motorcycle

Sia picked herself up and tried to call for help using her mobile phone, which was in her car.

Realising that her mobile phone was not in her handbag, the robbers immediately made a U-turn and robbed Sia for the second time.

Relating her horrific experience on Facebook, where she also posted photos of her bloodied face, Sia said the robbers came back and punched her again a few times in the face before grabbing her mobile phone.

"I needed 10 stitches to fix my wounds on my face, torso and legs after what they did to me and they also knocked out my two front teeth.

"I urge all women to learn from my experience and stay safe at all times," she said, adding that she was offering RM2,000 to anyone who can find and return her mobile phone to her.

Sia is also willing to give RM5,000 (S$1,600) to anyone who is able to catch the robbers.

Seri Alam Deputy OCPD Supt Norazam Shaari confirmed the police received a report on the same day at 12.29pm at the Taman Johor Jaya police station.

"We are still searching for the suspects and no arrests have been made," he said.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/malays...term=Autofeed&link_time=1452911279#xtor=CS2-4

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After completing her chores, she waited in the dark with the car window open having a smoke. Sounds like waiting for trouble to me. Nobody in the right frame of mind would wait in the dark. Who was she stalking. The boyfriend? Spouse?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which woman who smokes would go out at 2am in the morning for "personal matters" and crack the car window in the middle of a dark and deserted drive unless she's a pimp or prostitute looking for a client and getting none? she's asking for trouble.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her assailants were undoubtedly jiuhu chinks. The m&ds are well-mannered and are peace-loving. They pray often and are religious. Good men.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 2 am in the morning, she should hang around Chinese gangster areas where there are gangsters to keep the Mat robbers away.....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia are full of Islamic terrorist. I think the indonesia's bomb terrorist were trained by Malaysian Islamic terrorist.