• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC chinese defecating culture . Mainlander = disgrace of all Chinese and Asian

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Half Hong Konger / Half Singaporean. For your own sake, never identify as just Chinese.

( Note: traditional Chinese culture are now in overseas Chinese nation, not in communist China )

To proof I'm not exaggerating I'll show you what I had seen them do because is true. A VERY HUGE NUMBER OF COMMUNIST MAINLANDER have no intergrity, no morals, no manners, no respect, no decency, no curtesy, no care for the world other than their individual self. They really do tarnish the pride of Chinese race with their animalistic monkey behaviours. I had seen them in London's Chinatown allowing their kids to shit on Chinese newspaper, spitting and throwing rubbish on the floor everywhere, standing on benches with their dirty shoes. Either they do these things on purpose or they really lack basic commonsense.

The barbaric communist 3rd world chinaman with their inferior image cannot represent 1st world people from Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia.

( To spot them: China accented Mandarin and style of clothes. )

2012111335107817.jpg

1398314595_c7a5.jpg

1380376142_d819.jpg

f_9432082_1.jpg

In UK burberry

china_tourist_05102015_chong.jpg

In United States

la-poop-05.jpg

In Taiwan
Pooping-in-Taiwan-airport.jpeg

In Hong Kong

72098-XXL.jpg

In China, don't these people have any basic understanding?

WXZFkFt.jpg

1445082480046_1263.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese in south east Asia must thank Malays for teaching them about manners and hygiene.otherwise, orchard road will be like a huge open sewer. China town like a open septic tank.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the liberation & cultural revolution for upgrading non intelligence sub-humanoids to pseudo humanoids status.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's hard to believe that these chink barbarians once built splendid cities like Hangzhou and the Forbidden City. I suspect the chinks were exaggerating and lying in their own history books. Perhaps these were built by the Japanese? They seem way more civilized and advanced than the chinks.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are scums of the earth.

Was at the airport the other day.....overheard a tour guide comparing notes with his fellow chinamen tourists.....
Basically comparing sinkies to tiongs.....the tour guide a naturalized sinkie was practically singing praises of Sg.....
Blah blah blah the usual.....but he said something that caught my attention.....he said most importantly for the difference is Sg did not have to go thru the cultural revolution.....I think I'll have to agree with that.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of Chinese historical cultural refinement was in one swoop totally eradicated by the rise of one SUPER PEASANT (CHINA's #1 AH BENG) called Mao Tse Tung with a totally F*** face and he was so jealous and felt threatened by people culturally more refined or more educated (he called burgeous) than him that he sent them all to RE-EDUCATION camps in the cultural revolution.

attachment.php

>50 years of Communism has done TOTAL & IRREPARABLE harm to China Nationals compared against another Asiatic race eg South Koreans and Japanese who behave better

Attachments

• chairman-mao.jpg
    chairman-mao.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2,780

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5000 years of Chinese historical cultural refinement was in one swoop totally eradicated by the rise of one SUPER PEASANT (CHINA's #1 AH BENG) called Mao Tse Tung with a totally F*** face and he was so jealous and felt threatened by people culturally more refined or more educated (he called burgeous) than him that he sent them all to RE-EDUCATION camps in the cultural revolution.

attachment.php

>50 years of Communism has done TOTAL & IRREPARABLE harm to China Nationals compared against another Asiatic race eg South Koreans and Japanese who behave better

This is the devil reincarnated.
Lky comes a close 2nd.....hitler behind in 3rd

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last one of the pictures...I would love to clean her.....ha ha ha with gloves of course!...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese in south east Asia must thank Malays for teaching them about manners and hygiene.otherwise, orchard road will be like a huge open sewer. China town like a open septic tank.

Orchard Road is dominated by the pinoys, not the Tiongs. China Town still ok, leh, no sign of any open septic tank yet although the Tiongs can get very noisy and rowdy when gathering to enjoy foods and beers at the food centres there. Seems China Town is now truly Tiong Town.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...he said most importantly for the difference is Sg did not have to go thru the cultural revolution.....I think I'll have to agree with that.

No cultural revolution? It is disguised in the name of "de-singaporeanised revolution." Look around the island. How many are local born Singaporeans, speak the local dialects and proud of the national flag and anthem?“

More likely to find people claiming to be sinkies speaking in the language or dialect of their own slum land back home. Cultural revolution, singapore style.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go walk around geylang at night.....
You feel machiam you in some third world foreign hell hole

The Tiongs and Vietcongs have turned sidewalks in Geylang into Sungei Road with their open display of garung guni wares. NEA still missing in action. Know nothing, see nothing mode. Maybe they like what LKY had said .. these are foreign talents, they bring jobs to sinkis.

Hookers of all nationalities are there, the Tiongs, the Vietcongs, Pinoys, ah nehs, Burmese, etc. The anti vice squad also missing in action. May be, they also like what LKY had said ... these foreign women are foreign talent. They created jobs for sinkis. How? They contributed to keeping the local economy active.

Pia kias from Tiong land already run the turf in Geylang like Dongguan in China. What can sinki mata mata do? Seems nothing much. Maybe doing raids now and then, like playing cat and mouse with these foreign hooligans. Mata mata come, they run. Mata mata go, they come.

Take a walk in Geylang. The atmosphere of lawlessness prevails throughout that area.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hard to believe that these chink barbarians once built splendid cities like Hangzhou and the Forbidden City. I suspect the chinks were exaggerating and lying in their own history books. Perhaps these were built by the Japanese? They seem way more civilized and advanced than the chinks.

They did built it but these Chinese Communist have only 70 years of history. They no longer have traditional Chinese culture only barbarian culture based on "money and power". You can easily tell them from miles away: their China accented Mandarin and style of clothing.

We all know modern China is corrupted like no other nation. Food poison, black money, fake products, low class animal behaviour are all the result of intergrating inferior communist culture into the Chinese by Mao Zedong.

So it is now the job of the overseas Chinese or non-China people to bring back a positive image to the Chinese because we can't let these PRC Chinaman tarnishing the Chinese race.

I bet some of them don't even know how to use a modern toilet. I once saw a Chinawomen in the men's toilet helping her son to shit, she left the door wide open and told his son to stand on the toilet seat rather than to seat on it and they didn't even bother flushing the toilet.

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
They help add vibrancy to an otherwise staid locale. Nea should rightly remain MIA

The Tiongs and Vietcongs have turned sidewalks in Geylang into Sungei Road with their open display of garung guni wares. NEA still missing in action. Know nothing, see nothing mode. Maybe they like what LKY had said .. these are foreign talents, they bring jobs to sinkis.

Hookers of all nationalities are there, the Tiongs, the Vietcongs, Pinoys, ah nehs, Burmese, etc. The anti vice squad also missing in action. May be, they also like what LKY had said ... these foreign women are foreign talent. They created jobs for sinkis. How? They contributed to keeping the local economy active.

Pia kias from Tiong land already run the turf in Geylang like Dongguan in China. What can sinki mata mata do? Seems nothing much. Maybe doing raids now and then, like playing cat and mouse with these foreign hooligans. Mata mata come, they run. Mata mata go, they come.

Take a walk in Geylang. The atmosphere of lawlessness prevails throughout that area.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even posting this thread makes me ashame because is degeading Chinese but I see no reason hide anymore since they had already gained international attention for these actions. You can find countless from Youtube, Facebook, Live. I really wish through this thread that China can gain public awareness because I'm really so ashamed of what I saw they do in London's Chinatown. It's no wonder Korean and Japanese look down on Chinese people.

I's upsetting that such people are produced from China. They suffered from so many foreign invasions and now in this 21st century they are seen as like animals. China is now strong and super powerful in both military and economy but the image if citizens and nation moral and intergrity is horrendous, dreadful, degrading. The people behave like animals and the nation is full of corruption ( poison food, black money, health hazard, slave labour )

Chinese ( Communist China) leadership are to blame for this degradation of Chinese on the world.

18g4dkqik7vn7png.png

q.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The parents are too blame for this.

1512-chinese-baby-crotchless-pants-kaidangku.jpg

They are worst than 3rd world societies.
split_pants_0.jpg

bumbum.jpeg

They even allowed their kids to poo on the airplane

maxresdefault.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello! don't forget about the fucking Pommies British Empire was the shithead bastard the destroy Chinese.

It was the British that destroyed China. Can you understand that China has to start a war with the West over opium trade in their own motherland China.

Are you too scared of the short arse fuck ugly horse face British bastards who were drug traffickers targeting China?

China was a great country under the Qing dynasty period. China have everything and do not need fucking bad British industrial revolution products. Fucking British made toxic and environmental pollution products.

Chinks are scums of the earth.

Was at the airport the other day.....overheard a tour guide comparing notes with his fellow chinamen tourists.....
Basically comparing sinkies to tiongs.....the tour guide a naturalized sinkie was practically singing praises of Sg.....
Blah blah blah the usual.....but he said something that caught my attention.....he said most importantly for the difference is Sg did not have to go thru the cultural revolution.....I think I'll have to agree with that.