• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the religion: boy cuts off own hand to punish himself for blasphemy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LAHORE — A 15-year-old Pakistani boy cut off his own hand believing he had committed blasphemy, only to be celebrated by his parents and neighbours for the act, police told AFP today (Jan 15).

Local police chief Nausher Ahmed described how an imam told a gathering at a village mosque that those who love the Prophet Mohammad always say their prayers, then asked who among the crowd had stopped praying.

Mr Mohammad Anwar, 15, raised his hand by mistake after apparently mishearing the question.

The crowd swiftly accused him of blasphemy so he went to his house and cut off the hand he had raised, put it on a plate, and presented it to the cleric, the police chief said.

The incident took place at a village in Hujra Shah Muqeem district, some 125 kilometres south of Lahore, the capital of Punjab province, about four days ago, according to the policeman.

Mr Ahmed said that he has seen a video in which the boy is greeted by villagers in the street as his parents proclaim their pride.
No complaint has been made, he said, so no police report has been filed and there will be no investigation.

Blasphemy is a hugely sensitive issue in Pakistan, an Islamic republic of some 200 million, where even unproven allegations frequently stir mob violence and lynchings.

Critics including European governments say the country’s blasphemy laws are often misused to settle personal scores.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a great boy! Pakistan is full of devout Muslims who truly love God, unlike those hypocrites at City Harvest, who I suspect love prosperity and Kong Hee more than they love God. I bet in the afterlife, there are a lot of Paks in heaven.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if only every muslim is like this boy mah hor lor.................of course i would prefer them to chop their own heads.............

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a great boy! Pakistan is full of devout Muslims who truly love God, unlike those hypocrites at City Harvest, who I suspect love prosperity and Kong Hee more than they love God. I bet in the afterlife, there are a lot of Paks in heaven.

there are some strange and illogical teachings on a planet revolving round the sun
and the beings living there call it a religion.
basically these religions teach 2 things
1- there is a creator of the universal and all the living beings
2- believe in that creator will earn you a place in the heaven.
one religion even added in an extra of 72 virgins

if this is truth
why don't all these idiots just kill themselves to get
instant happiness in heaven ?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

This boy must be what you call a young male prostitute which is common in Arab and Muslim culture.

'Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 143
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men.'

'Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: "The Sayings of the Syrians," Chapter Title: "Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan": "I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire) ' so according to the quran it's okay to kiss little boys and fuk them when you seek pleasure

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are some strange and illogical teachings on a planet revolving round the sun
and the beings living there call it a religion.
basically these religions teach 2 things
1- there is a creator of the universal and all the living beings
2- believe in that creator will earn you a place in the heaven.
one religion even added in an extra of 72 virgins

if this is truth
why don't all these idiots just kill themselves to get
instant happiness in heaven ?

The numerous suicide bombings and jihad wars is not enough evidence that there are enough of these Satanic goatfuckers around to cause problems for the rest of the world?
The terrorists actually quarrel with each other to be the first to become a suicide bomber. They love the immediate death and the promise of immediate entry into their heaven. This is how Satanic Islam teachings are.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have did the world n himself a favour n killed himself...less mouths to feed..1 less potential terrorist n hopefully improve the gene pool by taking himself out of it.