• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smoking

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not against smoking, neither am I for it. To be honest, I do social smoking, a stick or two when I go for drinks with my girl friends. I have tried shisha in Dubai, it was quite pleasant. Cigar was tough for me, as I found it "thick", though it blended really well with a nice and smooth Japanese whiskey.

The last few days had been really stressful with 2016 workplan finalisation, the cut and thrust of debating whose projects get the right budgetary support. I had to put up with "Gummy Smile" characters who can "stab" your back without you even realising in the meetings.

During those meeting breaks the whole of this week, I had been "stealing" a smoke or two∼ all thanks to some of my smoking male colleagues. So I thought I better buy a pack to "repay" them as it is not nice to "abuse" others for their kindness.

Gosh, I didn't know cigarettes are so expensive. A packet 20s Marlboro cost $13.50! I am sure the cost of such "leaves" is probably 10 cents or less ∼ and the rest are government tax and profit margin for the manufacturers and retailers.

I see my male colleagues smoke a pack or two a day. Thats easily $27. A month would cost more than $800!

I better stop "flirting" with this stuff. It's really not worth to be addicted to such "vice". Better re-ignite my morning runs tomorrow.

And for those of you who smokes, better quit and save some money. You can buy your loved ones a nice branded handbag every 6 months with all that money.

Have a great weekend :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another new thread by:

[video=youtube;BAXXHOeD-u8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXXHOeD-u8[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Gosh, I didn't know cigarettes are so expensive. A packet 20s Marlboro cost $13.50! I am sure the cost of such "leaves" is probably 10 cents or less ∼ and the rest are government tax and profit margin for the manufacturers and retailers.

I see my male colleagues smoke a pack or two a day. Thats easily $27. A month would cost more than $800!

I better stop "flirting" with this stuff. It's really not worth to be addicted to such "vice". Better re-ignite my morning runs tomorrow.

And for those of you who smokes, better quit and save some money. You can buy your loved ones a nice branded handbag every 6 months with all that money.

This is a healthier choice my dear, cheaper too, smells nicer too

You can start from here https://www.facebook.com/habanossg/ they are in Suntec

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Buying overpriced luxury goods is also a waste of money in my opinion as it's a form of voluntary tax on the plebs. It's like lottery tickets is a form of tax on the poor. It's better to use the money saved for an overseas vacation with your loved ones every year.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..."stealing" a smoke or two∼ .. better buy a pack to "repay" them as it is not nice to "abuse" others for their kindness.
Smokers (and non-smokers too) bum off ciggies regularly. Also, some kind of casual "camaraderie" amongst them in puff joint, tcss etc.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not against smoking, neither am I for it. To be honest, I do social smoking, a stick or two when I go for drinks with my girl friends. I have tried shisha in Dubai, it was quite pleasant. Cigar was tough for me, as I found it "thick", though it blended really well with a nice and smooth Japanese whiskey.

The last few days had been really stressful with 2016 workplan finalisation, the cut and thrust of debating whose projects get the right budgetary support. I had to put up with "Gummy Smile" characters who can "stab" your back without you even realising in the meetings.

During those meeting breaks the whole of this week, I had been "stealing" a smoke or two∼ all thanks to some of my smoking male colleagues. So I thought I better buy a pack to "repay" them as it is not nice to "abuse" others for their kindness.

You can try smoking my cigar :smile: Have a wonderful weekend too :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smokers (and non-smokers too) bum off ciggies regularly. Also, some kind of casual "camaraderie" amongst them in puff joint, tcss etc.

Good afternoon Yin. I think you are right. I always see these smokers "synchronising" very well together. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying overpriced luxury goods is also a waste of money in my opinion as it's a form of voluntary tax on the plebs. It's like lottery tickets is a form of tax on the poor. It's better to use the money saved for an overseas vacation with your loved ones every year.

Hello extra. It is a matter of choice. :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cigarettes are not expensive. It's the taxes imposed that is killing.
I gotta a friend who switched to e-cigarettes. this does not stink, irritate and annoy non smokers like cigarettes. But you can' t you can't buy these anymore also.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got some delivered from singapore the other day.
Cigarettes are not expensive. It's the taxes imposed that is killing.
I gotta a friend who switched to e-cigarettes. this does not stink, irritate and annoy non smokers like cigarettes. But you can' t you can't buy these anymore also.