• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with these 2 losers?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traditionally, cost cutting via lower labour costs meant relocating the factory to a more rural/remote area in the country. This option for Singapore is not possible. Next is to move the factory to another country- not only will the employees of the factory lose their jobs but supporting industries will lose business to. So, the solution is to bring in lower waged workers. Singapore does not have a huge hinterland with available labour (like in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines) so they policy-makers are only doing what is available to them. If anyone has a solution to this labour issue, please raise it to whoever can bring this up for consideration at parliament level. Because if you have a solution to this problem, many people will feel a lot more secure.

Having aid this, I wish to propose that a portion of full time NS men be transferred from military duties to do hospital nursing work. This solves two areas - shortage of hospital staff, and a start to a possible career for young men in the medical field.

Cheers!

Cost cutting measures should be applied to keep local sinkies employed and remove foreigners/SPRs to send them home to their own slum land. If local sinkies are made jobless and jobs are given instead to foreigners/SPRs, the cost cutting measures are nothing but a sham to let foreign work force dominate the economy and depress the wages.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Traditionally, cost cutting via lower labour costs meant relocating the factory to a more rural/remote area in the country. This option for Singapore is not possible. Next is to move the factory to another country- not only will the employees of the factory lose their jobs but supporting industries will lose business to. So, the solution is to bring in lower waged workers. Singapore does not have a huge hinterland with available labour (like in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines) so they policy-makers are only doing what is available to them. If anyone has a solution to this labour issue, please raise it to whoever can bring this up for consideration at parliament level. Because if you have a solution to this problem, many people will feel a lot more secure.

Having aid this, I wish to propose that a portion of full time NS men be transferred from military duties to do hospital nursing work. This solves two areas - shortage of hospital staff, and a start to a possible career for young men in the medical field.

Cheers!

We will not give suggestions to the PAP govt.. Suggestions are for the new party who take over the govt.. nice try but badly delivered.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
12541003_10154750664738849_2272600625338385651_n.png

Can't blame them. They got the voters in the bag. I think 60% of the population works for gahmen! GLC or their cronies. So they can do whatever they want ans still win. It's the minority who are outside the system that suffers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where we get these world class ministers from?can we send them back to the countries where they came from and let them govern there?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup.. i find it strange that as Singapore ministers, i thought they should be serving, promoting and supporting their own country universities and local students, rather than foreign ones..

Is that low life brainless fuck Vivian an Indonesian or Singaporean? Isn't that a kind of a traitor statement?

both kowtow to "translator" aka traitor.... only traitors kowtow to traitors......

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we do not want to create huge graduate unemployment,yet we are busy hiring shitskins and ang mohs by the truckload,to work in banking and finance sector and IT sectors,to work as managers and supervisors.apparently our own graduates are good for nothing except in administrative roles and baristas at starbucks.