• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with these 2 losers?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12541003_10154750664738849_2272600625338385651_n.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wanna ask what is wrong with the pictures of the losers and the things that comes out from their loser mouth.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP ministers are all degree holders, their kids are degree holders, yet they don't want Sinkie peasants to be degree holders. Instead they want cheaper foreigner degree holders so that PAP and their cronies can continue enjoying their super high salaries using cheaper workers.

Song Boh 69%, you voted for this shit.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP ministers are all degree holders, their kids are degree holders, yet they don't want Sinkie peasants to be degree holders. Instead they want cheaper foreigner degree holders so that PAP and their cronies can continue enjoying their super high salaries using cheaper workers.

Song Boh 69%, you voted for this shit.

yup.. i find it strange that as Singapore ministers, i thought they should be serving, promoting and supporting their own country universities and local students, rather than foreign ones..

Is that low life brainless fuck Vivian an Indonesian or Singaporean? Isn't that a kind of a traitor statement?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some comments regarding these 2 losers:

Huh? From the picture, what Vivian trying to say is that the universities in Singapore are useless that the Singapore companies also do not want to recruit? Unless he is referring to those Singapore companies in Indonesia. If not, it does not make sense for them getting a high salary by slapping themselves which they always claim Singapore is world class.

When they can't produce enough university places for the locals and face an increase underemployment problem , they'll come up with some 'great' excuse to convince some ppl to not go for a degree. #facepalm

Khaw Boon Wan & Vivian Balakrishnan are always contradicting each other and today says A tomorrow the other say D
Then we have to create another Minister to co-ordinate.
Waste of public funds to get this jokers to be Ministers

cheap labour coming in??? What's the point for our next generation to get degrees and whatever LOL? They spend 5 figures getting a piece of paper in order to get good jobs and break even in 10 years, seems like extra when someone just shake indomee's hand!

what do you think?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What both meant were that when sinkie graduates cannot find jobs, it is the sinkie fault to get the degree even if it is from world best universities. Is not these million-$-salary ministers fault.

Creating jobs for sinkies are not their jobs even though they are being paid millions by sinkie tax payers. These 2 will go 3rd world countries to hire their graduates.

Sinkie feeling shiok after 70% voted for them. Huat ha (only the million-$-salary. ministers Hor!)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The clowns is telling Sinkies study so much for fuck :biggrin:

then why have universities? and why recruit UNIVERSITY GRADUATE from another countries.. i thought the word graduates means study a lot. He is recruiting someone who study a lot from another country rather than his own country which he is suppose to serve.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What both meant were that when sinkie graduates cannot find jobs, it is the sinkie fault to get the degree even if it is from world best universities. Is not these million-$-salary ministers fault.

Creating jobs for sinkies are not their jobs even though they are being paid millions by sinkie tax payers. These 2 will go 3rd world countries to hire their graduates.

Sinkie feeling shiok after 70% voted for them. Huat ha (only the million-$-salary. ministers Hor!)

So it becomes sinkies fault???

i thought job creation is the daily tasks of these ministers.. if they create the wrong jobs demand, so the sinkies has to be blame?

you can argue that jobs are created by entrepreneurs? but poly and uni courses are approved by them.. so it is, in fact, their fucking incompetence that cause the problem... and you mean it is the people's fault.. Hello ..people do not approve courses in poly and uni.. it is those fucking ministers who approve them...

what do you think?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then why have universities? and why recruit UNIVERSITY GRADUATE from another countries.. i thought the word graduates means study a lot. He is recruiting someone who study a lot from another country rather than his own country which he is suppose to serve.

The universities are built but Sinkie have a choice to study or not. After study cannot find job not my problem hor.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more comments regarding these 2 losers clowns in the photo:

Vivian bala wants singaporeans to be hawker while they recruit foreign grads. these ministars sing a different tune while the musical chairs are rotating....and they are te same people who says changing governement is no good

Foreign import will not work in long term. This is a short cut or lazy man method or some one don't really know how to use the brain to think.

They are coherent.
Mr Khaw is saying get degree no use cos
Mr VB says i can import ppl with degree easily from anywhere, even batam.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The universities are built but Sinkie have a choice to study or not. After study cannot find job not my problem hor.

I have said in my previous post that uni and poly courses are approved by the ministers.. if the course that is being approved is not demanded by the market, so you mean it is the people's fault?

people do not approve the course in the poly or uni, it is the ministers who do that..hello..!! pls get that in your head. and mind you, they do not recruit graduates from 1st world country, they do that from 3rd world ones.

a first world country like sinkieland recruit graduates from 3rd world country to work in sinkieland... so sinkie's own first world top uni cannot produce quality workers? oh my fucking god!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more comments on these 2 worthless losers in the photo:

How very appropriate - the new Parliament has its maiden sitting today. Two of their best Ministers have pretty much articulated what we already know. Cheap is best. We will source the world and make Singapore a good place for all (pun intended) !!!! Thank you guys for reminding us of what we know about you - so Penang boy and Debate boy. Continue to live in your make-belief wayang. Afterall, we chose to be the 30%.

Sorry to the next generation of Singaporean Children. There's nothing else the 30% could help anymore.

Our uni is teaching things that are useless compared to Indonesia 's uni?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of them are the perfect SG 50 gift for the 70% and their dumbfuck offsprings.
may they be replaced by the cheaperer betterer Indonesian graduates.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
then why have universities?

It's because a lot of kaki lang want to work as professors in universities. Just like the medical profession is so protected that simple medication that can be purchased for 50 baht without prescription in Bangkok and Johor need a doctor's signature in Singapore. To obtain the doctor's signature, you need to pay consultation fee first.