• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ISIS Doesn't Attack Sinkies! SAF and Home Team! That's Why!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These soldiers patrolling are seasoned with war games and tough military courses. They are more than a match for any ISIS bushwhacker.

u r right,in the US army,the sissy americans will be hiding behind their checkpoints reinforced by piles of sandbags with a humvee on each side armed with 50 calibre machine guns.the vehicle will be asked to halt 10 meters before the checkpoint before they send a fatass american in a 150 pound bombsuit waddling up to the vehicle to inspect for bombs.but this is the singapore armed forces,aint nobody got time for dat!!!!

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
These soldiers patrolling are seasoned with war games and tough military courses. They are more than a match for any ISIS bushwhacker.

Don't be a joke. War games using infra red lasers? Please. Even the Indian army don't use blanks for their training.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF has spent more than a hundred billion over the years preparing for war. It is time for them to show that they can do the job.

Why can't SAF bring the war to ISIS? Go after them in Syria and Iraq. Show the world how great the SAF is. Make a name for sinkapore.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha lucky my son safe and sound serving his NS in Home Team Academy, for the next one plus year, good to be a white horse, a few phone calls does wonders.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SAF has spent more than a hundred billion over the years preparing for war. It is time for them to show that they can do the job.

Why can't SAF bring the war to ISIS? Go after them in Syria and Iraq. Show the world how great the SAF is. Make a name for sinkapore.

SAF is doing the smart thing but letting other countries fight and soak up all the casualties. Our sinkie lives are far more precious.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If our sinkee lives are that precious, then we would not kick sinkees out of job.

Sinkie lives are precious. Only sinkies can vote in national elections. Sinkies can buy and live comfortably in HDB flats, while foreigners have to cramp together in illegally subletted hdb flats. Sinkies also have the rare honor of bearing firearms and serving the nations. Foreigners who bear firearms here (not counting jiuhu cisco guards) will be jailed or even hanged.

Sinkies can also stay in Singapore for life, while PRs have to pray hard every 5 years that their "permanent resident" status or work passes would be renewed. Few foreigners I know want to migrate back home once they have lived and work in Singapore, but they also like to talk big that they would after they made enough money. The hard truth is that most of them won't. They want to stay in Singapore and retire here! It may be more expensive here, but at least it is much safer and more stable here. Want to migrate back to Manila, JB or Cologne?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore got a lot of these warriors!

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please please... allow JohnTan the clown to continue his circus act. I am laughing myself silly at his balls carrying antics :biggrin:

He actually feeding the fodder to blast the cannons at the pappies .. the more fodder fed, the more cannon blasts aimed at his target, the men in white ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Few foreigners I know want to migrate back home once they have lived and work in Singapore, but they also like to talk big that they would after they made enough money. The hard truth is that most of them won't. They want to stay in Singapore and retire here ..

The hard truth is these SPRs get to enjoy many freebies and privileges as though they are local sinkies when in fact they are foreigners. Which country in the world would give such freebies and privileges? Only unique sinki land.

Got freebies and privileges and no commitment. Where got this lobang in other countries?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha lucky my son safe and sound serving his NS in Home Team Academy, for the next one plus year, good to be a white horse, a few phone calls does wonders.

What would happen if the ISIS decided to set the Academy as their target? Nothing and nowhere is safe once ISIS has set their target.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I believe if ISIS were to attack Singapore, they will likely come in by sea from Indonesia. ISIS soldiers are trained on ground terrorist attack. They have to make a landing before they can strike.

ISIS does not need to send terrorists. All they need to do is convert a few sinkies to their cause.

In fact one of them may have been living next door to you for the last 20 years.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you expect people here to believe what you posted above..................

then you're dumber than the average Sinkies............

if you say you called them to say your son is gay...............i believe you lah.........

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ISIS is smart enough to know that they do not need to attack SIngapore because it is already circling down the drain.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The hard truth is these SPRs get to enjoy many freebies and privileges as though they are local sinkies when in fact they are foreigners. Which country in the world would give such freebies and privileges? Only unique sinki land.

Got freebies and privileges and no commitment. Where got this lobang in other countries?

Germany. Germany is evicting native Germans from their their own version of HDB in order to turn those same flats over to migrants.

A woman in Germany is being evicted from her home of 23 years to make way for asylum-seekers, in the second such case to emerge.

Gabrielle Keller has been given until the end of the year to leave her flat in the small southern town of Eschbach, near the border with France.
The flat belongs to the local municipality, which says it is needed to house refugees.

“I think it’s a scandal to throw tenants out of their apartments,” the 56-year-old Ms Keller told SWR television. “I can’t see the sense of it.”

Towns and cities across Germany are struggling to find accommodation for the tens of thousands of refugees streaming into the country.

Ms Keller’s case follows that of Bettina Halbey, a nurse who is being evicted from her home of 16 years in the town of Nieheim, hundreds of miles to the north.

• Christian and Muslim refugees should be housed separately, says German police chief

Mario Schlafke, the mayor of Eschbach, says the town had no choice but to ask Ms Keller to leave.

“The council hasn’t taken a frivolous decision,” he told Welt newspaper. “The alternative would have been to set up beds in the gym.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html