• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ISIS Doesn't Attack Sinkies! SAF and Home Team! That's Why!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12507107_10153354579932934_686499276702911843_n.jpg

JUST IN: SAF will conduct additional checks for irregularities and respond to any suspicious activities as it steps up security measures in view of #JakartaBlasts. http://bit.Iy/2311ri9

(Photo: The Singapore Army)

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10153354579932934/?type=3&theater

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly for SAF to patrol openingly in Airport (why are they wearing camo uniform in AIRPORT where there are NO foliage?) end up being so conspicious like a sore thumb and become like sitting ducks while any terrorist would be in MUFTI. Better to monitor via CCTV in airport then respond to any attack with a quick response counter terrorist elite unit rather than with wet behind the ears silly NS boys.

Singapore is still way, way behind other countries which either use robots or even bomb detector canine units which can inspect suspicious vehicles quickly.
http://www.worldwidecanine.com/expldetdogs_wwc.htm

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better use robut to chek, sekali e car explod... how?
they not muslim no 72 virgins if mati.

NS men are cheap and expendable. Use of bomb detector canine units (specially trained dogs) is more EXPENSIVE than using CHEAP LABOUR NS men!
70% of SINKIE voters already support NS conscription lah, so just go and die lah KABOOM only, no big deal.

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly for SAF to patrol openingly in Airport in wearing camo uniforim in AIRPORT where there are NO foliage end up so conspicious like sitting ducks while any terrorist would be in MUFTI. Better to monitor via CCTV in airport then respond to any attack with a quick response counter terrorist elite unit rather than with wet behind the ears silly NS boys.

Singapore is still way, way behind other countries which either use robots or even bomb detector canine units which can inspect suspicious vehicles quickly.
http://www.worldwidecanine.com/expldetdogs_wwc.htm

Please please... allow JohnTan the clown to continue his circus act. I am laughing myself silly at his balls carrying antics :biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan, you and your pap masters have displayed misplaced arrogance that provokes the devil. The lives to be lost in Singapore will be a direct result of your evilness.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard johntan had just given Singapore the kiss of death :oIo:

Hope your family only (and not other innocents) will kena from them when they eventually arrive. :oIo:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please please... allow JohnTan the clown to continue his circus act. I am laughing myself silly at his balls carrying antics :biggrin:
Bears all the markings of a strictly following the rule book, cannot think outside the square CIVIL SERVANT!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard johntan had just given Singapore the kiss of death :oIo:

Hope your family only (and not other innocents) will kena from them when they eventually arrive. :oIo:

My family and I will survive and thrive after they arrive. I learnt my skill from the best foreign language translator ever.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My family and I will survive and thrive after they arrive. I learnt my skill from the best foreign language translator ever.

what if they ask u to become a suicide bomber to proof ur allegiance to allah?usually the lowest ranking members and footsoldiers are asked to do that.remember lky was asked to board the lorry to the sook chink place cause the jippuns never trusted him in the first place.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too peesai to be of any significance!

Let the whole world knows you attacked a peesai country?

Are you a joker?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS men are cheap and expendable. Use of bomb detector canine units (specially trained dogs) is more EXPENSIVE than using CHEAP LABOUR NS men!
70% of SINKIE voters already support NS conscription lah, so just go and die lah KABOOM only, no big deal.

That is correct. A few of these ns slaves die and mindef wouldn't even care.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe if ISIS were to attack Singapore, they will likely come in by sea from Indonesia. ISIS soldiers are trained on ground terrorist attack. They have to make a landing before they can strike.

So, the first line of defence is to ensure that the ISIS do not land on shore. The Navy must be put on high alert at all times.

The Navy are the real deterrents to the ISIS threats! The SAF and Home Team are for show only.

Once the Navy slips and ISIS gets onto our shore, we'd better pray that our SAF and Home team can shoot them down first.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly for SAF to patrol openingly in Airport (why are they wearing camo uniform in AIRPORT where there are NO foliage?) end up being so conspicious like a sore thumb and become like sitting ducks while any terrorist would be in MUFTI. Better to monitor via CCTV in airport then respond to any attack with a quick response counter terrorist elite unit rather than with wet behind the ears silly NS boys.

This is my theory. These soldiers patrolling are cannon fodder. If terrorists attack, they will target these expendables and alert the real anti-terrorist special force who are usually behind false mirrors and observing CCTV monitors.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is my theory. These soldiers patrolling are cannon fodder. If terrorists attack, they will target these expendables and alert the real anti-terrorist special force who are usually behind false mirrors and observing CCTV monitors.

These soldiers patrolling are seasoned with war games and tough military courses. They are more than a match for any ISIS bushwhacker.