• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you rate ASUS notebooks ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASUS seems to come up with sleek looking design and plenty of functions. I haven't owned any other notebooks, so I'm not sure where ASUS stands against Toshiba, HP, Dell etc.

Marliano

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about the ASUS Notebook. Recently I bought a new one Asus Core i5. Going well so far. Though it has 2 years warranty.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about the ASUS Notebook. Recently I bought a new one Asus Core i5. Going well so far. Though it has 2 years warranty.

best-laptop-brands-full-scorecard4.jpg

Sagat

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASUS laptops use to have a reputation of "the ability to cook your lap" aka overheating issues but that was a couple years back. Don't know about now as i don't own any.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My macbook has bootcamp installed on it so i run windows on it like a charm. Btw my desktop's mobo is an ASUS ROG republic of gamers type.

Very good in overclocking and setting different ram speeds etc. As for the laptops. Don't know. Don't care either.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asus should be quite good. I DIY my own rig and Asus parts are the most reliable i have owned. MSI mobos are shit...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i call B.S.,dell and hp are the worst computers i ever owned.they are literally build like toys,if they last more than 2 years without shit breaking left and right its a miracle.

My Dell laptop is 10 years old and still running good. Just got myself with another Dell 2-in-1. Pretty good. I don't expect perfection but expect good tech support and in the latter Dell is #1.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Dell laptop is 10 years old and still running good. Just got myself with another Dell 2-in-1. Pretty good. I don't expect perfection but expect good tech support and in the latter Dell is #1.

10 years old is ancient tech,wtf does it have like pentium iii or something and 64mb ram and a floppy disk?u probably dont use it much,try running some games on it it will probably cook itself and fry in like two weeks.