• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone notice the severe deterioriation of this site?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you got the balls then show sinkies the way, you start the ball rolling,
by putting up your real name instead of hiding behind your nick.
There is no point in criticizing your own fellow citizens
when you are not even trying to help like give tips, advice, or
better still lead the way like Roy and Amos,
they are sinkies and they have balls too.
Unless of course you are not even a citizen here.

True patriots like Amos and Roy got 2 balls.
People like you got no balls....
People like me and tony who support Amos and Roy but can't follow their example and stand out there have one ball.
So eventhough Tony isn't as ballsy as heroes Amos and Roy....he isn't ball-less like you.....one ball is still one ball more then you loser....so stfu

Cream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nelson_Tan and some other other clones did a good job pushing my threads to page three. :biggrin: Not that i am unaware as i multi task all the time and glances at the forum main folder every hour or so. I am not like the PAP and their Internet Brigade, who will push threads down - Topics and news critical to their valuable trade partners, that are eyesore to them and they don't want u to see. :biggrin: And now it's my turn.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

True patriots like Amos and Roy got 2 balls.
People like you got no balls....
People like me and tony who support Amos and Roy but can't follow their example and stand out there have one ball.
So eventhough Tony isn't as ballsy as heroes Amos and Roy....he isn't ball-less like you.....one ball is still one ball more then you loser....so stfu

You 2 just self-pwned, exposing yourself as the so called PAP IBs leader here. Very subtle indeed.

Hahaha, you look at Tony, apparently he thought by urging sinkies to be bold he could help his master expose more opposition sinkies.
He'e been trying very hard to convince people to be bold like Amos and Roy, but sinkies are not stupid.

Look at the 2 head counts he has proudly displayed as his signature with the label : totally retired!!!
Displaying his trophies of achievement to his master. LOL Hey, PAP look I got two, now give some more biscuits, woof woof.... Hahaha
So you claiming credits for retiring Amos and Roy for good? You should make the label bigger like this totally retired!!! so that your master can see clearly. LOL
Totally retard.

Amos and Roy are different cattle of fish, tony has no influence on their behaviour. tony effort is futile.
tony only feels he is achieving his goal here... LOL what an idiot...
But I must say tony provide good entertainment here. thanks tony. Hahahah

And you Narong, nice try both of you. better go upgrade your skilll with the $500 skillfund. LOL
Try harder keep challenging me to expose myself for your master, so that you can collect some more dog biscuits like tony.

Must have been lectured by your master recently now so desperate, using balls to challenge others... hahhaha
Don't you both have any other things inside your head besides balls? Thanks for the entertainment.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You 2 just self-pwned, exposing yourself as the so called PAP IBs leader here. Very subtle indeed.

Hahaha, you look at Tony, apparently he thought by urging sinkies to be bold he could help his master expose more opposition sinkies.
He'e been trying very hard to convince people to be bold like Amos and Roy, but sinkies are not stupid.

Look at the 2 head counts he has proudly displayed as his signature with the label : totally retired!!!
Displaying his trophies of achievement to his master. LOL Hey, PAP look I got two, now give some more biscuits, woof woof.... Hahaha
So you claiming credits for retiring Amos and Roy for good? You should make the label bigger like this totally retired!!! so that your master can see clearly. LOL
Totally retard.

Amos and Roy are different cattle of fish, tony has no influence on their behaviour. tony effort is futile.
tony only feels he is achieving his goal here... LOL what an idiot...
But I must say tony provide good entertainment here. thanks tony. Hahahah

And you Narong, nice try both of you. better go upgrade your skilll with the $500 skillfund. LOL
Try harder keep challenging me to expose myself for your master, so that you can collect some more dog biscuits like tony.

Must have been lectured by your master recently now so desperate, using balls to challenge others... hahhaha
Don't you both have any other things inside your head besides balls? Thanks for the entertainment.

Hey dude I dunno what the fuck you ranting on about.
You lost me at the 2nd paragraph.....
You over ANALyze too much.....me more simple minded. Pap = bad, anti pap = good. No grey area. This is my guiding principle.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dude I dunno what the fuck you ranting on about.
You lost me at the 2nd paragraph.....
You over ANALyze too much.....me more simple minded. Pap = bad, anti pap = good. No grey area. This is my guiding principle.

You too shocked or embarassed to read the simple english, or too many balls in your head? LOL
Surprised you finally self-pwned.
If you are on the opposition side than why did you and tony keep urging people to follow Amos and Roy's footsteps calling them ball-less?
I agree you and tony has only one ball or maybe shared a ball, that's why you are a PAP dog. A traitor.

It takes more than just balls to be in Opposition Camp, they have to be vigilant and savvy in order not to be trapped by the PAP and their dogs like tony and Narong.

Since you still have one ball left why don't go in front of Parliament house and start fucking the PAP, since you agreed with tony.
That is what you and tony have been advocating right? Then walk the talk otherwise stop calling sinkies ball-less.

tonychat like to chat with samsters here, digging info and then trade it with his PAP master for some dog biscuits.

No wonder your avatar says Life is Good. Your Life is Good because you've been snitching on all the samsters who trusted you. Traitor!
Betraying their trust since 2008 and trading them to your PAP master for more dog biscuits. I wonder how many samsters got snitched by you.

If I were you tony, I be very careful when I am out alone, someone might recognize him, better bring Narong along, 2 balls is better than 1. LOL
Traitors!

Last edited:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

Hmmm, I smell somethin, is somebodi cookin?

Attachments

• wats_up_doc1.jpg
    wats_up_doc1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 177
  • wats_up_doc2.jpg
    wats_up_doc2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forum is just in a state of metamorphosis. What you are seeing is a new paradigm aptly called creative chaos.

Nothing to fear about.

Move with the change. Every new force will take on its own aura.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a typical Sinkie - always expecting others to do the heavy lifting whilst I sit back and grumble about the PAP.

all because your stupid fucking master scroobal who btw still posts in this forum as different monikers doesn't post any more and who also needs niggers like you to anounce periodically what a great poster he is doesn't post as scroobal anymore doesn't mean this forum has degenerated. Btw you seldom post here. I feel you kind of hard for you to post anything at all when the majority of your posts are kissing the ass of a moniker that doesn't post here anymore back in the day.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a typical Sinkie - always expecting others to do the heavy lifting whilst I sit back and grumble about the PAP.

.. (48 members & 1918 guests)

The statistics is a proof that this site has deterioriated from the heck days of scroob, his writeups are the bestest in quality than some wanky niggers' ones who can only make poke here and poke there. Lol!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The statistics is a proof that this site has deterioriated from the heck days of scroob, his writeups are the bestest in quality than some wanky niggers' ones who can only make poke here and poke there. Lol!

create a new nick to praise yourself... well done..

i think you have forgotten how this sinkie loser is hated all over by people here and he was self-booted out..

I never write good quality essay and pissed others off daily but i am very welcome to this forum daily..

so quality write up isn't that much of an asset in this forum. pls dun try too hard to praise yourself. it is a disease.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think you have forgotten how this sinkie loser is hated all over by people here and he was self-booted out..

I never write good quality essay and pissed others off daily but i am very welcome to this forum daily..

so quality write up isn't that much of an asset in this forum. pls dun try too hard to praise yourself. it is a disease.

You are the fucking loser in here. Ball-less Asshole!

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

U jus now talk veri loud veri garam maciam orang gangster, I tok got good show cumming up.
Fuck you sia, waste my money buyin popcorn sekali no show. tonychat... u takut ka??
you ball-less or what???

I see u so garam wanna bully others here I pun tak puas.

U better dun behav like tat to others if u takut.
Jus respect one another suda la. Y u wanna find trouble?

U never kenna hatam b4 tat y u so ya ya.
Wait u kenna hatam baru u tau wat is pain and respect.

my advice, respect each other.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This forum is defined by those who use it.

It goes without saying that the oppo brigade have given up or are taking a long break. There's little point trying to influence opinion when most of us now realise that 70% are brain dead anyway.

However it isn't a lost cause. Who knows what will happen a few years down the road.

There has always been a lull between GEs. The reason why it had a good run over the last 5 years is down to the fact that GE2011 was very exciting and gave hope plus the two bi-elections provided extra fodder for on line discussions.

Or some of us have migrated, renounced our Singapore shitizenships, withdrawn all our CPF and couldn't care less if Singapore collapsed and exploded into smithereens.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh serious?

What were the stats back in the days when the scroo was logged in? Also how if the numbers were higher how is that attributed to the scroo? Look at you an unknown nick praising a nick you rarely had interaction with obviously a clone. It's kind of sad you need to use clones to praise your one main nick. If you would like me to remind you what made you so ashamed to log in as scroobal when sam told you off on your 100th time bashing another forum member who is now the mod of this forum without any provocation what so ever.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh serious?

What were the stats back in the days when the scroo was logged in? Also how if the numbers were higher how is that attributed to the scroo? Look at you an unknown nick praising a nick you rarely had interaction with obviously a clone. It's kind of sad you need to use clones to praise your one main nick. If you would like me to remind you what made you so ashamed to log in as scroobal when sam told you off on your 100th time bashing another forum member who is now the mod of this forum without any provocation what so ever.

Everyone bashes the other here. You don't? :rolleyes: