• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you need permit to fly a drone in Singapore ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching some scenic pictures and videos taken by angmohs using a drone. It's darn farking fun. As usual, angmohs are the best of the best.

So is it possible to just get one and fly it in Singapore ? Or do I need a permit from CAAS ?

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching some scenic pictures and videos taken by angmohs using a drone. It's darn farking fun. As usual, angmohs are the best of the best.

So is it possible to just get one and fly it in Singapore ? Or do I need a permit from CAAS ?

Owning one in sg is as good as not owning one with restrictions. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owning a drone in SG is as good as that PRC who build a helicopter but cannot fly one!

Just leave it on the ground for show only ok.