• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former TODAY Editor Begs PAP To Save Sports Hub!! PAP Come Save Us!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if corruption had anything to do with this fiasco. A case of Spore's FIFAgate where money$$$ attracts sticky fingers.

Upfront corruption, as in most countries, no!..."sticky fingers"...that, have to examine microscopically, for some are real life 'geckos':biggrin: ha ha ha ha "transparent" dealings....that is hard to catch & using "mirrors" too....:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LKY IS done and dusted. Why bother to mention him? Anyway the government is the one who approved such joint venture.

2015 election has shown that Singaporean is truly fucked and brain dead. It like these people are Israel lite who grumble that Moses brought them out of Eygpt to die in desert. They demand to go back to the slave.

Here you go, PAP truly screw them hard.

U have to mention Lee Con You because the asshole was the one who appointed most of the fucktards under whom all these shits happened. Start with his son. Like this also you don't know?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a shopping mall inside the dome, called Kallang Wave Mall.

Was there sometime ago, think shop staff more than shoppers. Anyway, unless stuff there are so unique that no where else selling, wondor why anyone bother to go there. Lots of F&B though but mostly empty.

Think the rental is as high as they demanded fees for sporting events. Wonder how the shops can survive every month like that.

Not sure if any improvement to business there since.

3+ million visitors? I think reporter is wrong. They referring to their salaries la.

i live near tanjong rhu,walking distance from kallang leisure and kallang wave mall,kallan leisure was renovated and rebuilt and kallang wave is new but both mall sucks donkey balls is true.....but last year there has been a huge surge in activity,almost like every month theres some kind of huge event,paralympics,youth games,tennis open and concerts and family events,retarded djs and teen parties and what not,and these activities last for weeks or months,insane crowds of people and endless hordes of cars,drives me crazy......all the fucking people and traffic getting in your way and jamming up the place.....fucking joke,tanjong rhu has always been quiet and peaceful no need to turn it into a overpopulated slum like every part of singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, I don't understand. If PN Balji can highlight all these many expensive cockups by the PAP, why can't the WP or the other oppo parties? Balji obviously is not afraid of getting whacked. But WP with parliamentary protection is quiet like dogshit exiting a dog?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a shopping mall inside the dome, called Kallang Wave Mall.

Was there sometime ago, think shop staff more than shoppers. Anyway, unless stuff there are so unique that no where else selling, wondor why anyone bother to go there. Lots of F&B though but mostly empty.

Think the rental is as high as they demanded fees for sporting events. Wonder how the shops can survive every month like that.

Not sure if any improvement to business there since.

3+ million visitors? I think reporter is wrong. They referring to their salaries la.
The mall is not the problem. In fact I like it as no parking prob. It's the stadium that's the prob.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mall is not the problem. In fact I like it as no parking prob. It's the stadium that's the prob.

agreed its like one gigantic useless building where u cant use none of the facilities or shit.they should just tear down the goddam stadium and leave the field and turn it into a pasar malam.