• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Victor Lye Visits Injured Little Boy! WP MPs Jiak Liao Bee!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonight, I visited the child who was knocked down this morning by a cyclist along the park connector near Punggol Park. My concern was his condition and follow up care. His kindergarten's executive principal made the effort to visit the family with me, and will see if the medical expenses can be recovered. I have shared his mother's post to remind cyclists about safety and responsibility. Seen here is the poor boy with stitches, swollen lips, bruises and abrasions. His teeth have been knocked out and loosened. The child's father was so shocked and shakened that he did not obtain the cyclist's personal details. The cyclist should not have ridden off. We must have rules, guidelines and a community etiquette to govern the safety and use of shared spaces. The review committee looking into this matter should present its recommendations soon. What are your recommendations?

12484801_10207075128171753_1984936245130603617_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/victorlye/posts/10207075128371758

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
should ask the DOM to keep his hands to himself and PCC instead of fondling the poor kid

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs are now glamour seekers. Next they will be posing with dead pigs. The Muslim and Indian MPs will pose with dead rats.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For huan whole fucking week...nobody ever fucking ask...de incident happen on a cycling lane or wat...jus go ecp and look at de amount of pap supporting hum ga chan...whole fucking colonies hogging de cycling lane jus becoz their father build it...:biggrin::biggrin: