• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good luck to all Keppel Corp & SembMarine shareholders

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singapore Keppel Corp and SembMarine are in dire straits as their biggest client, Sete Brasil mulls bankruptcy filing sometime this month. Full story:

Sete Brasil is scaling down its 29-rig program to 15, of which 13 are from Keppel and SembMarine, with deliveries over 2015-2020.

After Sete Brazil files for bankruptcy, I forecast Keppel and SembMarine share prices to collapse down to $2.80 and 80c respectively.

They can have a cry in their beer with NOL shareholders. Sama sama. Sinkieland PAP GLCs perform about the same as those from Nigeria.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
keppel can easily buy over sete brasil.

Please one joke at one time ... buy over Sete Brazil and get loaded with another half a dozen of deep-sea oil rigs?

The world's biggest deep-sea oil rig company, Transocean is also about to declare bankruptcy.

I sold 60,000 Transocean at USD55 in 2010 and today it's about to break USD10.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please one joke at one time ... buy over Sete Brazil and get loaded with another half a dozen of deep-sea oil rigs?

The world's biggest deep-sea oil rig company, Transocean is also about to declare bankruptcy.

I sold 60,000 Transocean at USD55 in 2010 and today it's about to break USD10.

wow ur a multi millionaire?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will have to send the thousands of Ah Nehs & Banglas plus the chinamen & others home now, the order book is getting dry. The small contractors & the SME's are really in very bad time..the dormitories operators, especially HUGE, TRUMPETED ones...will die...12,000 rooms all empty....we are really sailing into bad times...

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Keppel Corp and SembMarine are in dire straits as their biggest client, Sete Brasil mulls bankruptcy filing sometime this month. Full story:

Sete Brasil is scaling down its 29-rig program to 15, of which 13 are from Keppel and SembMarine, with deliveries over 2015-2020.

After Sete Brazil files for bankruptcy, I forecast Keppel and SembMarine share prices to collapse down to $2.80 and 80c respectively.

...even during the worse crisis..STI at 800 +...keppel was $3+....I doubt sti will be down to that level this year...imo

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
...even during the worse crisis..STI at 800 +...keppel was $3+....I doubt sti will be down to that level this year...imo

In 08, oil prices were very high and oil exploration was ongoing. 1 rig costs abt 500mn. 13 is abt 6.5bn. Can both companies tahan this loss of sales and cost to built? Maybe Temasek have to intervene....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would this be a good time to stock up on sembcorp industries, which has a majority stake in sembcorp marine? Sembcorp Industries at least have other cash engines in utilities and garbage disposal.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 08, oil prices were very high and oil exploration was ongoing. 1 rig costs abt 500mn. 13 is abt 6.5bn. Can both companies tahan this loss of sales and cost to built? Maybe Temasek have to intervene....

They haventbuild the rigs yet?its just on the order books.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will have to send the thousands of Ah Nehs & Banglas plus the chinamen & others home now, the order book is getting dry. The small contractors & the SME's are really in very bad time..the dormitories operators, especially HUGE, TRUMPETED ones...will die...12,000 rooms all empty....we are really sailing into bad times...

Covert the dormitories to budget hotels or hourly fuck motels.....no foreign workers still many foreign tourists and whores to pick up the slack

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would this be a good time to stock up on sembcorp industries, which has a majority stake in sembcorp marine? Sembcorp Industries at least have other cash engines in utilities and garbage disposal.

Keppel is depending on its real estate arm to stay alive but its only make up 21 percent of its business.unless there is overwhelming piles of shit for sembcorp to clear

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keppel is depending on its real estate arm to stay alive but its only make up 21 percent of its business.unless there is overwhelming piles of shit for sembcorp to clear

I expect sembcorp ind. to have piles of shit to clear, which depends a lot on population size and growth. That was how I made a huge profit years ago by investing in smrt shares when it was about $0.70. Share price grew along with rail and population expansion. My worry is that its income from shit and utilities much not be enough to save it from its weakening business in oil rigs done by its subsidiary sembcorp marine.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal

When STI was at 800 plus in 2008, RIG (Transocean) was US$155 and currently RIG is trading at US$10.75.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Covert the dormitories to budget hotels or hourly fuck motels.....no foreign workers still many foreign tourists and whores to pick up the slack

You won't want to live in any of the rooms, those workers have lived in, trust me. You can clean, paint, wash, FUMIGATE by PEST CONTROL COMPANY, check, re-check & check.....the ah nehs move in, the room is infested with bed bugs, lice & cockroaches....the "pests' bring in & encourages the other PESTS.

That is not only the ah nehs...china man is dirtier in room hygiene, next come the Thais, Myanmars....the Banglas are surprisingly much cleaner followed by the Filipinos.....the china man is the dirtiest!:rolleyes: