• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my girl friend says...men confidence can be measured in restaurants

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just take it as a learning process. It also means quite many women are very detail in observations of men. Some will just observe and keep to themselves.
BTW do u know exactly how to deliver that kind of confidence when making a order ? Is it like have to ask this ask that eg what's the soup for today ? What's the signature dish etc? Or ask how the chef prepare? Cannot just point at the menu ?

This one you must ask Froggy to comment. He dines in fine restaurants all over the world :smile:

Your girl is talking cock about men's confidence. It's all about her wanting face - when she is with you she wants "face". So if you behave in a manner that make her got face, she will say you are confident. Which is why most girls are a sucker for sporty cars and high end restaurants. After she has had enough dose of FACE you can fuck her in Fragrance Hotel she also happy, no need to book a room at Ritz Carlton or Raffles Hotel.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, bring your gal friend to McDonald's RESTAURANT. You were McDonald's kids before, right ? You should be darn familiar with the menus. Your confidence will shine when you start ordering Big Mac, Big Coke, Big Fries etc.

The piece de resistance is when he shares knowledgable info of what burgers are called in France....'Le Big Mac' and 'royale with cheese'.....

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me guess, she's still single, but had lots of suitors/BFs previously, and after they are done fucking her, dump her. This cycle keeps continuing and she's still single till now?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me guess, she's still single, but had lots of suitors/BFs previously, and after they are done fucking her, dump her. This cycle keeps continuing and she's still single till now?

Yes still single . A few suitors that she failed them so no chance to fuck her. Last time should have fucked b4 I guess. If cannot find her requirement likely will stay single.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes still single . A few suitors that she failed them so no chance to fuck her. Last time should have fucked b4 I guess. If cannot find her requirement likely will stay single.
one more tip....the finger bowl (that comes with water and a slice of lemon) is not soup, it's for dipping your fingers to get rid of the smell - after you dig her twat :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one more tip....the finger bowl (that comes with water and a slice of lemon) is not soup, it's for dipping your fingers to get rid of the smell - after you dig her twat :p
Haha gd tips. I poured her small hot tea into my coffee thinking is syrup and kena malu till almost run away. High class place is really knn place .

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
why bother comments from a woman?
go hunt another prey la:biggrin:

You either derive your confidence from a woman or you instill confidence in a woman. You cannot be both at any one time. This is where the dilemma that gets our brother chootchiew rolling in pain.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You either derive your confidence from a woman or you instill confidence in a woman. You cannot be both at any one time. This is where the dilemma that gets our brother chootchiew rolling in pain.
so imo, from that woman point of view wealth bring the confidence of a man.:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha gd tips. I poured her small hot tea into my coffee thinking is syrup and kena malu till almost run away. High class place is really knn place .
LOL. This one can scrape.
Go http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/auth/showLoginForm
You can find your love there :biggrin:
best advice - since you already said this one can write-off, go for a simple-minded woman to spare yourself the malu-ness.
can teach her many pattern like sissors, doggie, wheel-barrow, cowgirl etc and exercise at the same time, after that can bring her eat dimsum where they oni serve tea, which you're most comfortable with.....

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not gf but gal friend.
She say she can see a men confidence and success when she go blind date in a restaurant. I just keep quiet.
And thinking to myself. Nabei cb if the food being ordered are all sibe expensive of course men will get heart attack and cannot order in a gentlemen form la.
If I have a lot of money to spend for that blind date, I will be very confident also. What u think of the knn comment.

Hi choot, I believe you are way past that age to impress gals. Whether ordering in expensive restaurant or mid tier or even hawker center. If the dates insist on going to ex restaurant, then you are wasting your time and money, especially on a first date or worse, blind dates. For what it's worth, the evening should be for each other to find out whether ones enjoy the company.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi choot, I believe you are way past that age to impress gals. Whether ordering in expensive restaurant or mid tier or even hawker center. If the dates insist on going to ex restaurant, then you are wasting your time and money, especially on a first date or worse, blind dates. For what it's worth, the evening should be for each other to find out whether ones enjoy the company.

women don't understand that.., it is all about what's in for her.. And mangina chootchiew will take her review very seriously.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
And mangina chootchiew will take her review very seriously.

Not just a review. More like darn serious life and death appraisal. :smile:

Sometimes it's really hard to drill into the skull of some men who are so accustomed to deriving personal worth from the positive perceptions coming from the opposite sex. It feels like the men are the contestants parading on the stage in bikinis and the women are the judges.

The truth is women don't tell the truth and men should never take a woman's word seriously. Women would always hide their true intentions.

The example of the gal friend pontificating on confidence of a man when ordering food in a restaurant is another load of bullshit from women who are apparently attempting to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes.

The truth is she wanted to be brought to a high class restaurant for a free meal and the man disappointed her, but she could not bring herself to tell the truth and admit that she is just an ordinary materialistic bitch. So she came up with this "confidence" bullshit and cleverly placed the blame on the man. It's better for her to say that she rejected him because he lacked confidence than to admit that he was a poor man who could not afford to support her materialistic aspirations and insatiable appetite for vanity.

If she is really impressed by a man's confidence when ordering food, a man's knowledge of food menus in a restaurant, she should walk straight into the kitchen and offer her "abalone" on the kitchen top to the Ah Tiong cook who is on a work permit. The Ah Tiong cook and his sidekick Bangla helper would even know how to cook the food from the menus, let alone order "with confidence".

Last edited:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not gf but gal friend.
She say she can see a men confidence and success when she go blind date in a restaurant. I just keep quiet.
And thinking to myself. Nabei cb if the food being ordered are all sibe expensive of course men will get heart attack and cannot order in a gentlemen form la.
If I have a lot of money to spend for that blind date, I will be very confident also. What u think of the knn comment.

Is your gal friend young and chio? Want to spend big money on a blind date must also see how chio the girl is mah. If she's not hot, why would guys want to spend big money on a blind date with her?

Your gal friend is rather superficial and screwed up, she's far more interested in money and price of the food, than getting to know the guy. Expensive fancy restaurant doesn't always mean good food, sometimes cheaper restaurants have better tasting food. I think guys are better off not to date her.