• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my girl friend says...men confidence can be measured in restaurants

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not gf but gal friend.
She say she can see a men confidence and success when she go blind date in a restaurant. I just keep quiet.
And thinking to myself. Nabei cb if the food being ordered are all sibe expensive of course men will get heart attack and cannot order in a gentlemen form la.
If I have a lot of money to spend for that blind date, I will be very confident also. What u think of the knn comment.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better educate the bitch.

Man's confident is measure ONLY within war zone. How man face enemies and take care of business in war.

That include rape and kill enemies women definitely.

Real wealth of a real man is not what he earned peacefully or use money to pay for, it should rightly only be what he possess from the enemies by carnage.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she will be delighted and get wet when you buy her 3 chilli dogs or 3 corn dogs for $3 plus tax at wienerschnitzel. they are on sale right now.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
between the corn dog and chilli dog, she will most likely prefer the former without the mustard. 3 for $3. best deal in town. what are you waiting for?

image.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was she the one you gave that handbag to?

Nope. The 1 I gv handbag felt I'm a confident man :biggrin: when I told her what this lady said.
The lady who said this told me most men she met in the blind date fail the ordering test :eek: including me.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men confidence is measured by how attentive he is to the food and not the female companion.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not gf but gal friend.
She say she can see a men confidence and success when she go blind date in a restaurant. I just keep quiet.
And thinking to myself. Nabei cb if the food being ordered are all sibe expensive of course men will get heart attack and cannot order in a gentlemen form la.
If I have a lot of money to spend for that blind date, I will be very confident also. What u think of the knn comment.

Bro chootchiew, you may have misunderstood your "gal friend". I don't think it's about money or expensive food.

A man exudes confidence in many areas, and ordering food in a restaurant is one of the areas where his confidence can be manifested. At no time did your gal friend mention "expensive" restaurant, did she ? It's more about familiarity with the subject matter - knowing the menus and knowing what is tasty or what is not, just like the captain of the restaurant. Your confidence is a natural consequence of your familiarity with the subject at hand, especially when dealing with wine.

At the same time, she could also be hinting to you that she would love to be dominated by men. Don't get defensive easily and start straying into concerns about having lots of money and ordering expensive food in the restaurant.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, the way to a woman's heart is through the stomach.

Buy her expensive meals and she will fall heads and heels over you ( that's because she is overweight from too much eating).

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chootchiew, you may have misunderstood your "gal friend". I don't think it's about money or expensive food.

A man exudes confidence in many areas, and ordering food in a restaurant is one of the areas where his confidence can be manifested. At no time did your gal friend mention "expensive" restaurant, did she ? It's more about familiarity with the subject matter - knowing the menus and knowing what is tasty or what is not, just like the captain of the restaurant. Your confidence is a natural consequence of your familiarity with the subject at hand, especially when dealing with wine.

At the same time, she could also be hinting to you that she would love to be dominated by men. Don't get defensive easily and start straying into concerns about having lots of money and ordering expensive food in the restaurant.

Bro u r right on track. This is exactly what she meant. To exhibit a kind of confidence during the ordering process.
What I meant is when I hv alot of money, I need not care about the menu price tag and hence I can also deliver the confidence ordering. If my money allocated for that meal is limited, I will panic and hence will not be able to fake confidence lor.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
more like measuring depth of a man's wallet and how much he reckon he is willing to spend on the girl(s).

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, a girl wants a man who is rich, handsome, funny, confident, courteous, gentlemanly, macho, courageous, caring, etc.

Where to find ?

I am told the way to know a man's character and confidence is by watching him play his game be it soccer, basketball, rugby, badminton , golf or any other game. His true colors show up when he is in the game.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro u r right on track. This is exactly what she meant. To exhibit a kind of confidence during the ordering process.
What I meant is when I hv alot of money, I need not care about the menu price tag and hence I can also deliver the confidence ordering. If my money allocated for that meal is limited, I will panic and hence will not be able to fake confidence lor.

if you cannot have the confidence in ordering the meal , then why the fuck you go out with a female and has so much emotional and thought issues from it..

this is what happen when you don't go MGTOW.. you let females give you problems on their perception on you.. Fuck care them and live your life lah. You do not need their bullshit rules and conditions to life your OWN life as a man..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You better educate the bitch.
Man's confident is measure ONLY within war zone. How man face enemies and take care of business in war.
That include rape and kill enemies women definitely.
Real wealth of a real man is not what he earned peacefully or use money to pay for, it should rightly only be what he possess from the enemies by carnage.
agreed absolutely, just plunder what has gone asunder - and keep the spoils of war, even if it's raw :wink:
These days, the way to a woman's heart is through the stomach.
Buy her expensive meals and she will fall heads and heels over you ( that's because she is overweight from too much eating).
and if she falls squarely on her twat, just rock her gently to and fro (coz you're a gentleman), to break the suction :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you cannot have the confidence in ordering the meal , then why the fuck you go out with a female and has so much emotional and thought issues from it..

this is what happen when you don't go MGTOW.. you let females give you problems on their perception on you.. Fuck care them and live your life lah. You do not need their bullshit rules and conditions to life your OWN life as a man..

Yeah I have to agree . After that incident when I go with other gal I make sure I am financially ready for that expensive meal else I siam .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, a girl wants a man who is rich, handsome, funny, confident, courteous, gentlemanly, macho, courageous, caring, etc.

Where to find ?

I am told the way to know a man's character and confidence is by watching him play his game be it soccer, basketball, rugby, badminton , golf or any other game. His true colors show up when he is in the game.

During the ball game if the man keep losing how to show confidence ? Which means only if the man is very gd with a particular game then it can show out easily.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah I have to agree . After that incident when I go with other gal I make sure I am financially ready for that expensive meal else I siam .

what i mean is you will still go out with the female even you do not have much money for a show off meal..just get a simple meal and fuck care what she thinks..

i am not referring to you being a worthless mangina and need to prepare money to go out with a girl..

i also mean that you do not need female validation on how confident you should be or behave..why the fuck you care what that bitch think??? knn.. live your life in your OWN terms.

what a fucking mangina loser you are!!!!

My Thai gf and i take turns pay for meals when we are out dating. I do not need to always pay for a meal. if she behaves like a bitch.. there is always another girl, so she better fucking behaves.

Last edited: