• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

snp fell 80 points

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sonofabitch i just lost 1.2k in two days....worst timing ever,i dont have any reserve cash to double down on my losses right now.......

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stewpig idiot ang moh talking head proclaims that Shanghai stock market is a lot smaller than Hong Kong! Turnover for Shanghai's A shares on Friday (small when compared to 2015's highs) was RMB 322 billion - at least 3 times HK's.

Heng arh 100% in cash, the kind that appreciates against the SGD and MYR, in terms of the latter two actually made money without doing anything. Can buy more of 683 (Kerry Properties - NAV about HKD 57 based on accounts, selling below HKD 20 now) and others when the time is right.

[video=youtube;vGur2DHSp8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGur2DHSp8E[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any chance the market will rebound in the next two weeks?it always seems to do that after a major dip once all the panic and doomsday talk has died down.....considering we are not in a real financial crisis like 2007......no point panicking and selling early and taking a loss for nothing just for the goddamn market to stabilize again two weeks later and recover.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any chance the market will rebound in the next two weeks?it always seems to do that after a major dip once all the panic and doomsday talk has died down.....considering we are not in a real financial crisis like 2007......no point panicking and selling early and taking a loss for nothing just for the goddamn market to stabilize again two weeks later and recover.

Paper loss?. I think it's too early to double down.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghai has high retail content n sellers r small timers not institutional. There are good chances of others who continue to dump as the gahment picks up the tab. Instutions hv been banned from selling but as andy xie points out. This price correction is overdue as the current prices hv no fundamentals. What will happen next is likely another chinese bourse to give way when the results of taiwanese presidency ends. Likely would b commodities or junk bonds. Plus further tension in the korean penis sula. Upside? Gravity will prevail.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like the US stock market is bleeding out its arsehole,snp now at 1810,broken all lows and supports in 2015 and 2014,all records broken!!!!......it has retraced back to early 2014. sti is bound to follow suit.....looks like this is the beginning of the recession and the bursting of the bubble.the bear market is officially in session!!!!!

hope u guys are ready,i got 7k in my warchest now.....going to start working overtime to build up even more capital for the upcoming bonanza.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shorting is for heros.I only buy and I buy more when its
down.

Just bought 4k of xop and xle.will buy more when i have more money,maybe buy some USL

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shorting is for heros.I only buy and I buy more when its
down.

Just bought 4k of xop and xle.will buy more when i have more money,maybe buy some USL

in Baccarat systemic play,,,,, you keep on doubling plus carryover delta
very soon the amount reaches multiple of 64 000 on a 100 buck original sum............... you need nerve of steel or hv daddy with deeeeeeeep pocket

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shorting stocks is lay-chay, shorting index futures is as easy as chicken pie, no different from going long, no such thing as naked shorts which is not allowed for stocks, just need to have adequate cash in your account i.e. margin. Can even operate without margin if you want.

Have not fired a single bullet on the long side, so I am richer but simply being in cash and property is crashing which is just as I expected although a little later than my estimate. A triple divergence on an indicator say MACD is always a double divergence gone wrong, so glad I learned that long time ago. Huat arh!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So glad I am in cash ............ the right kind of cash to boot! Huat arh .......

[video=youtube;quV5zsxKD78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quV5zsxKD78[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Traditionally....heading towards the Lunar New Year...it is usually quiet & people would rarely want to go into the market..unless it is having a damn good BULL RUN &..everybody shouting "Huat" into the lunar new year. At the moment, most markets are having their 'lai ang'....there seem not any incredibly good news that will spur a rise....now it more of a 'limbo rock' at the moment...question on every one mind is...."how low can it go"???

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
why surprise. expected what.
you really think oil will go below 25? well, OPEC and many others oil export countries. no way to do that.

Why not? Prices don't move in a straight line. Remember oil "recovered" to $50 late last year before crashing again, and went further down than before?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why surprise. expected what.
you really think oil will go below 25? well, OPEC and many others oil export countries. no way to do that.

i think this is a dead cat bounce, watch out when the Armageddon comes again!:biggrin: