• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yawn

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Traitor Gay Loong-New citizens can help write S'pore story! Fuck U lah

tiu lei lou mou ge sor hai gay loong.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A boring boring Friday night...

Today is Friday night and I am bored. He is away on business trip and Sue is with her date. My parents have gone out for dinner with their siblings (which I do not wish to join in as they are the "Kaypoh" type and will definitely ask me "when get married", "still no boyfriend ah" type of questions.

Anyway, I am all alone at his apartment, rummaging their his stuff to see if I can find any "incriminating" evidence.

So far so good except for a picture of his ex which I thought is funny (rather than angry) :smile:

She has a "Gummy" mouth with a "Gummy" smile ∼ she showed a lot of her prominent gum when she smile. I think her teeth, upper jaw and gum are not in proportional. I find it strange how he find such a Gummy smile woman attractive??? Hope she gets some corrective surgery done.

Anyway, I made myself a my Kale Vinaigrette salad for dinner and I am still bored. I was watching Toggle old episodes of The Brain China S2 (最强大脑) Episode 10 China vs Japan. Awesome stuff!

I am so impressed by this little Japanese girl. She is simply superb.

Short video of the little Japanese whiz kid girl : Rinne Tsujikubo

[video=youtube;vzWHyJwqG-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzWHyJwqG-E[/video]

Full video of China vs Japan Episode. The little whiz kid Japanese girl at 1.05 onwards :

[video=youtube;AThqmggfE74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AThqmggfE74[/video]

Nabei! Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded total loser scum humkarchan boji motherless bastard mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore pua cheebye mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A boring boring Friday night...

I am appalled by the behaviour of most of the forummers here, who largely support the opposition. They do not behave like gentlemen, yet they act as though they are very concerned about the welfare of singaporeans. I am glad that most Singaporeans have seen through these people and overwhelmingly rejected such behaviour and politics.

Claire is a fine lady who deserves to be treated with respect. Happy weekend, Claire.

Nabei! Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded total loser scum humkarchan boji motherless bastard mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore pua cheebye mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!